What's new

Do you think that India is sponsoring the terrorism in Pakistan?

Do you think India is sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan ??

• Yes

Votes: 108 63.9%
  • No

Votes: 54 32.0%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 7 4.1%

• Total voters
Remember the proverb,what goes around comes around. About TTP,it is a recent creation which was created by Pakistan & America,TTP is just a extension of Taliban. Who attacked the Indian Embassy in Afghanistan,it is Taliban.TTP wants sharia all over Pakistan & hence the conflict.There r many questions,who trained the TTP,who provided them arms & ammunation. India is nowhere & didn't played any role in creating the monster
About the insurgency in Balochistan,first of all India doesn't not share any land border with Balochistan nor the rebels come from Wagah border. Recently I saw a Baloch documentary on Alzeera.The rebels r local youths,Brahma Bugti,Hybair Marri.Many of them are holed in Europe. India even denied asylum to Brahma Bugti who latter went to Geneva. Indians don't come to Balochistan to attak yr gas pipelines nor kidnap Baloch activists.

The TTP, is not an extension of the Afghan resistance movement, "The Taliban", they are mainly Pakistani centric and aims its atrocities towards Pakistan rather than the US and/or India... its name is merely to confuse people.

pakistan-afghanistan.jpg

The TTP's second in command, 'Latif Mehsud', was captured in Afghanistan by US special Forces while he was traveling in a convey on a highway. The dramatic raid however, the details of which emerged in many news articles, was that Mehsud was forcibly abducted while heading to a secret rendezvous with America’s allies in Afghanistan’s top spy network, the National Intelligence Directorate.

If briefings from Kabul turn out to be true, Latif Mehsud was a prized asset for Afghanistan’s beleaguered spies.

A former driver and personal assistant to Hakimullah Mehsud, the TTP’s leader, Mehsud has been cultivated as a double agent for the past two years. In recent months he has worked with Afghans even while he was wanted in America.

Aimal Faizi, the spokesman for Hamid Karzai, the Afghan president, openly complained about this to the US, “The Americans forcibly removed him and took him to Bagram,” he said.

The US state department had signalled that despite Mr Karzai’s fury, Mehsud will remain in their custody and will be treated as an enemy of America.

“Mehsud is a senior commander in TTP, and served as a trusted confident of the group’s leader, Hakimullah Mehsud,” said Marie Harf, the department’s spokesman. “TTP claimed responsibility, as folks probably know, for the attempted bombing of Times Square in 2010 and has vowed to attack the US homeland again. TPP is also responsible for attacking our diplomats in Pakistan and attacks that have killed countless Pakistani civilians.”

Arsallah Jamal, the governor of Logar province in eastern Afghanistan where Mehsud was captured, added that two Afghan agents were also seized in the raid.

The Afghan claims to have cultivated Mehsud for two years lends some credence to Pakistan’s accusations that Afghanistan with the support of RAW are helping to sustain the TTP’s bloody campaign in its frontier regions.

With the Pakistani Taliban inching towards peace talks, President Karzai appears to have seen his double agent as a potential lever on the Afghan Taliban to also enter into talks with his government.

“President Karzai wanted to use this Taliban commander to help with negotiations, so this does not help at all,” said Larry Korb, a former US assistant secretary of Defence.

Well so did a great inventor on Pakistan TV saying he could run his car on nothing but water !! Point is if Pakistani leadership has any tangible proof at it's disposal then present it to the world.

Common now seriously dude !! You can at least check independent sources about their growth. I can show you the mirror but it's off topic.

@Irfan Baloch @Horus : Isn't this a wonderful on topic material !! See how many valid points this wonderful gentleman put up. So wonderful indeed that I think some kind of forum rule has been violated. Plus please note the blatant disrespect to ones country.

Anyways the post has been reported.
please avoid tagging me like this instead use the report button
your complaint is taken care of

Retired Indian Army chief General Vijay Kumar Singh has admitted that India sponsored bomb blasts in Pakistan and doled out money to the separatist elements in Balochistan...

US Secretary of defense designate Chuck Hagel in a previously unreleased 2011 speech that India has for many years sponsored terrorist activities against Pakistan in Afghanistan. In a speech, delivered at Oklahoma’s Cameron University, Chuck Hagel said: “India for some time has always used Afghanistan as a second front, and India has over the years financed problems for Pakistan on that side of the border”.”And you can carry that into many dimensions, the point being the tense, fragmented relationship between Pakistan and Afghanistan has been there for many, many years,” remarked Chuck Hagel who was a US senator at the time. A video containing these remarks was uploaded by Washington Free Beacon.

Watch how Ajit Doval (India's National Security Advisor) is talking about spreading terrorism & chaos in Pakistan.

Watch it here

No, India is not sponsoring any terrorist activities anywhere, unlike uncle Sam who in the name of peace has destabilized several nation by sponsoring local factions.

But rather I along with various other people In this globe believe, Pakistan is the biggest spewer of terrorism, so please work on that rather then needless finger pointing.

truth个屁
Nonsense!
The terrorist have grievance, so they can kill Innocent people ??? This is terrorism.
becareful The terrorist will attack you, or you are one of them.
I am not justifying what they are doing it in any way, but suggesting why they are doing it. Be sure, I believe there are much better ways to show the grievances "if" state mechanism allows it. But what happens when the state doesn't allow people to show their grievances and instead of addressing them, uses iron fist against them? how people are supposed to react?

There's got to be a source funding these monsters, how come they have loads of weapons

Who do you think is funding these monsters then?? there's got to be some source heavily funding them, they are not a minor insurgent group, these are highly trained monsters with dangerous weaponry and are highly dangerous... I agree with you on Baloch part, I doubt much of Indian involvement in it, but I'm highly skeptical about TTP, Afghan intelligence agencies could very well be behind them too.

Havent you ever heard of Afghan drugs which is money for TTP and Afghan Taliban? Havent u heard of Saudi money which radicalises kids in Madrasas? (Pakistanis only tell Wahhabism from Saudi).

You know very little about India. Only India's neighbors know India only too well, and its not just Muslim Pakistan and Bangladesh, but Hindu Nepal and Buddhist Sri Lanka.
What I've learned from reading this site is that there are a lot of Pakistanis with ridiculously high opinions of Pakistan and ridiculously low opinions of everywhere else. I routinely see complete denial of any kind of problem in Pakistan when it's obvious that it's Pakistanis killing other Pakistanis *MOST* of the time. Occasionally you get some blowback from your pet Islamists, the Taliban - funding there from ISI. But that's about it. I don't see India funding that. These are Muslim terrorists, terrorizing the most convenient people - their own - to accomplish Muslim objectives. The funding comes from hyper conservative Muslims, not India. That GCC or "devout" Pakistanis. Don't go looking across the border, you'll never solve the problem that way. You need to address the radicalism in your own country, done by Muslims against Muslims. Or, convert to their brand of radical Islam - then they will move on to the next most convenient target.

Do you people think that India is sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan? Is there any solid evidence of Indian involvement or backing of TTP,BLA and other terrorist organizations in Pakistan??

Also give your reasons how do you think they are behind this?? and what leads you to think that? I'm looking for evidences which suggest the Indian involvement .

Most Pakistanis (including myself) believe that India could have some sort of involvement in backing these terrorists in Afghanistan or fuming/arming them against Pakistan, but Indians deny it and say its Pakistan's and ISI's own creation which is biting us right back now, and how could they radicalize them???

Why there isn't any official statement from Pakistan?? since many Terrorists have been arrested too which can confirm the Indian involvement??

The more information someone can share with some factual statements the better, thankyou.

PS: Please don't make it a troll thread, I'm serious on this..

the question is of what level and kind of support is provided to TTP and BLA by India.

morally : YES (definitely)

financially : YES (probably and partially) both would have their main funding sourced from Arab countries.

training : NO (definitely) there are no terror training camps established in India as acknowledged universally.

but as far as support for insurgency within India particularly within Kashmir being supported by Pakistan goes, the answer to all three of the above is YES (definitely), since the same has been admitted by top leadership like zardari and Musharraf..

apart from that the purpose of this thread is moot, as it is universally accepted that the hub of terrorism is Pakistan and not India, so to seek the root cause of terrorism in Pakistan, OP should look within his own country and not outside for the answers..

there were condemnation from Indian officials in several incidents in Baluchistan including bughti death. it was even on bbc!. what else proof do you need!!
There is an old saying

"Baghal mein churi, mu mein ram ram"

ISI does what RAW does and RAW does what ISI does so stop pretending Indians.

At least we know one side does it. You just admitted it. I don't know about RAW?

Another delusional indian analyst.But then whatever analysis gives u peace of mind.

Phew!! Anyways back on topic.
Yes ofcourse india is a terrotist nation. Whoelse.
Terrorism from bangladesh to srilanka to bhutan to nepal to burma to pakistan to china india has her hands all muddied in terrorism.
The day india stops exporting terrorism her reason for survival will cease to exist.
Yes?

but making a statement on its own not good enough site examples. Bangladesh and Balochistan , they might explain it as helping the people for their freedom.

Back
Top Bottom