What's new

Do you tip food delivery boys?

SipahSalar

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I never tip them. I always tip them when I am at a restaurant or somewhere, but never if they deliver food to your doorstep. I am under the impression that they are compensated by their employers. Have I been doing it wrong all along?

Yes.
And no they arent, they are expected to earn that tip from you- end point of the delivery chain.
A ten rupee would do wonders for his day.

I never tip them. I always tip them when I am at a restaurant or somewhere, but never if they deliver food to your doorstep. I am under the impression that they are compensated by their employers. Have I been doing it wrong all along?
in america you have to tip everybody... its complete bullshit but we do it anyways... it should be the responsbility of the owners to pay the employees in full....
but in america we have stupid fagot politicians who allow employers to pay waiters less money then minimum wage because they get tipped, so we have to tip the waiters and pay for our food...
we even tip people at car washes, people who open doors, people who deliver food get tipped....tipping is just ridiculous in america.

yeah, I generally tip a small amount for food delivery.. 10 - 15 bucks, 20 if I'm feeling generous but 0 if it's late.

Back
Top Bottom