What's new

Doctor Protested at Zaman Park, Son Picked up

imadul

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This doctor protested at Zaman Park. He challenged the handlers there. Handlers identified him and picked up son from home as doctor was not there.
He says I am hoke pick me up and he is ready to become Arshad Sharif and Zill-e-Shah.
When ordinary citizens is speaking, know days of cruelty are numbered.
گسٹاپو اسٹیٹ زندہ باد

Admins: This is human rights issue.
Plz don't delte. Evidence is there.

Welcome to PDM and general's Pakistan where thuggery is approved by the Americans.

Police identified everyone. It was expected and it was only a matter of time.

By all means do it, but don't react with anguish when things take a very different turn at some moment and time.

For every pharaoh there's a Moses
download (43).jpeg

Welcome to PDM and general's Pakistan where thuggery is approved by the Americans.

By all means do it, but don't react with anguish when things take a very different turn at some moment and time.
When the judiciary continuously gives breather to IK doesn’t mean his lawyers are excellent neither the drama of public support, since you mentioned an entity in your own post whose approval can move things in Pakistan as claimed by you.

For every pharaoh there's a Moses
View attachment 920785
Yup the Jews obviously.

When the judiciary continuously gives breather to IK doesn’t mean his lawyers are excellent neither the drama of public support, since you mentioned an entity in your own post whose approval can move things in Pakistan as claimed by you.

Yup the Jews obviously.

You bring it on. I have seen that a large chunk of Pakistanis are ready for the challange. I have seen how the rangers and police ran away at Zaman park. PTI and Imran Khan aren't going away. You better embrace yourself for the worst.

Well you have a really medieval draconian mindset that is not inline with the democratic world we live in.

How the hell do you accuse a son for an alleged crime of his father?

I am sure the same thinking permeates these pak generals who think anyone saying a word against them is enemy of the state, no matter how heinous their crimes are.

No word to describe them other than nazi fascism.

Pakistan needs to be burnt to the ground and rebuilt.... Need to kill the dirty corrupt *****
Would you volunteer to burn your house first then?

Not a very bright idea. These generals will soon have to face law. Next government will have to change laws and drag these criminal elements in the army in courts.

Last edited:
Apparently, police identified his father, not him.

You cannot keep defending the obvious wrong.
They don’t need me to defend them but it’s ok to be judgemental I guess.

Somebody had raised this point already in official circles, after all 55 blues were wounded.

Yup the Jews obviously.

I salute your khabasat. Wakai maen barde khabees insaan ho. Napaak army murbadab. Khanzeer army kashmir to le nai pai. Pakistan le liya.

I pray when IK comes back he open the investigation of APS.

Back
Top Bottom