What's new

Documentry about Turkish American and His Channel

Deno

Reaction score
The Young Turks Documentary Trailer - YouTube

Cenk Kadir Uygur is the main host and co-founder of the progressive Internet and talk radio show, The Young Turks. A naturalized U.S. citizen, Uygur was born in Turkey and raised from age eight in the United States. He worked as an attorney in Washington D.C. and New York before beginning his career as a political commentator. Originally a moderate Republican, he has since become a staunch critic of the Republican Party and has adopted more progressive and liberal views.

In addition to hosting TYT, Uygur appeared on MSNBC as a political commentator in 2010, later hosting a weeknight commentary show on the channel for nearly six months—until the time slot was given to Al Sharpton. Shortly after leaving MSNBC, Uygur secured a show on Current TV that began airing on December 5, 2011 before Countdown with Keith Olbermann.

He was at MSNBC and he was the rating leader but They fired him anyway because of his honest views and his non-stop critising of corporate Washington...

Here is the story of Why he was fired from MSNBC

Why Cenk Uygur Left MSNBC - Part 1 - YouTube

Why Cenk Uygur Left MSNBC - Part 2 - YouTube

He now at Current Tv and has very good ratings...

I absolutely hate Cenk Uyghur. What an idiot.

I absolutely hate Cenk Uyghur. What an idiot.
I don't hate him per se. But i don't agree with him on many points. Especially recently he has changed side. Before he was advocating conservative values etc. but now he has become a huge advocator for liberals (pro-gay marriage, anti- death penalty, pro-secularist, anti-religion etc.)

I like this guy .... His show TYT is an absolute hit in the realm of the internet. More than 600 million views on his one youtube channel :what:

Back
Top Bottom