What's new

Does India have a history of 10000 years?

You should be immediately banned for your pathetic attitude to others and fanatic claims of hinduism. This is not a BJP forum.

They calim so much yet they didn’t have any historic documentation until modern days,even the diary of Chinese monk became their only reference for the history in the 8th century. Their Verdic masters did bring Sanskrit as well as history observing culture to them but they were all abandoned.

I merely adopted your attitude and replied in the same vein.

I have only posted facts, not claims. The facts provide irrefutable evidence of history.

How you choose to interpret it depends on your character or lack of it. It depends on your intellectual honesty or lack of it.

A whole lot of invaluable documents were destroyed during the successive Islamic invasion. It is a testimony to our civilization values and strength that we resisted the deliberate attempt to destroy our culture and history for almost 1,400 years.

Despite this we have prevailed. Its only the Himalayas and the taklanmaklan desert that saved your civilization from a similar fate.

Our civilization success was its own enemy, drawing the worst of humanity towards us. Yet so deep rooted is our cultural values than even a thousand years is not enough to wipe a fraction of it away from our racial memory.

How long did it take Mao to wipe out your values ?

Bro firstly Sanskrit is hindu language of past which is known as mother of all language not Hindi....

I was showing you how the language and words associated with certain religion jump across in the weirdest possible way.

English is associated with Christianity, yet their word for a male human does not come from christianity but from the Hindu first man called "Manu".

Similarly Hindi is associated with Hinduism, yet the word for a male commonly used comes from the abrahamic religions first man called "Adam", the word being "Aadmi"

Last edited:
Wrong the oldest known civilization is the Babylonian/Mesopotamian civilization

That was before the discover of the city of Dwaraka in India.

Urban settlements in the world were believed to have appeared in the river valleys .of ancient Mesopotamia ,around 4000-3500 B.C.

However the samples of a fossilised log of chopped wood found underwater in the city of Dwaraka was sent to two premier Indian laboratories - the Birbal Shahni Institute of Paleobotany(bsip) in Lucknow and the National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) in Hyderabad - to determine its antiquity.

The BSIP dated it as 5500 B.C. But the NGRI found its sample to be much older: possibly dating back to 7500 B.C.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...st-could-be-oldest-in-the-world/1/220474.html

Indo European is a language family. Something new for you Indians to learn.
My dear friend I am aware of that language tree chart which you brought up. Migration did happen, but never from Europe and that too long long time back not 5000 years or so back, pretty much at the same time migration happened into Europe.

My dear friend I am aware of that language tree chart which you brought up. Migration did happen, but never from Europe and that too long long time back not 5000 years or so back, pretty much at the same time migration happened into Europe.

I was pointing out that Indo Europeans that spoke a prodecessor language of Sanskrit created the Hindu culture and religion. In 1700, another Indo European speakers, the British, created Indian language and nation.

I merely adopted your attitude and replied in the same vein.

I have only posted facts, not claims. The facts provide irrefutable evidence of history.

How you choose to interpret it depends on your character or lack of it. It depends on your intellectual honesty or lack of it.

A whole lot of invaluable documents were destroyed during the successive Islamic invasion. It is a testimony to our civilization values and strength that we resisted the deliberate attempt to destroy our culture and history for almost 1,400 years.

Despite this we have prevailed. Its only the Himalayas and the taklanmaklan desert that saved your civilization from a similar fate.

Our civilization success was its own enemy, drawing the worst of humanity towards us. Yet so deep rooted is our cultural values than even a thousand years is not enough to wipe a fraction of it away from our racial memory.

How long did it take Mao to wipe out your values ?

I don't see why the forum modulators still let you around spitting trashes at other cultures. As to the dirty words on Chinese I wonder if this is the true nature of your hindus,sh‘t everywhere and everytime without a little cover.

No more answer to your gabbage talk. Even you claim 10000 years history you used to be and are still a miserable piece of sh’t.

I don't see why the forum modulators still let you around spitting trashes at other cultures. As to the dirty words on Chinese I wonder if this is the true nature of your hindus,sh‘t everywhere and everytime without a little cover.

No more answer to your gabbage talk. Even you claim 10000 years history you used to be and are still a miserable piece of sh’t.

That is something you will have to ask them.

But since they tolerate your trash, your jealous ignorant rant on India which is typical of chinese, they tolerate my replies too.

Good to see that you chinese following the Indian habit of $hitting everywhere and then eat the pigs that feed on our $hit. Very efficient.

I was pointing out that Indo Europeans that spoke a prodecessor language of Sanskrit created the Hindu culture and religion. In 1700, another Indo European speakers, the British, created Indian language and nation.

No more than Japan and Mongolia created china.

That was before the discover of the city of Dwaraka in India.

Urban settlements in the world were believed to have appeared in the river valleys .of ancient Mesopotamia ,around 4000-3500 B.C.

However the samples of a fossilised log of chopped wood found underwater in the city of Dwaraka was sent to two premier Indian laboratories - the Birbal Shahni Institute of Paleobotany(bsip) in Lucknow and the National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) in Hyderabad - to determine its antiquity.

The BSIP dated it as 5500 B.C. But the NGRI found its sample to be much older: possibly dating back to 7500 B.C.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...st-could-be-oldest-in-the-world/1/220474.html
Lol read the article its fake.
Edit: Why haven't the western world and india investigating it more?

That is something you will have to ask them.

But since they tolerate your trash, your jealous ignorant rant on India which is typical of chinese, they tolerate my replies too.

Good to see that you chinese following the Indian habit of $hitting everywhere and then eat the pigs that feed on our $hit. Very efficient.

No more than Japan and Mongolia created china.

Britain created India by united it. How did Japan do that in WWII? You just grab stuff from your behind. If that is the case, than Hitler created USSR. LOL

Britain created India by united it. How did Japan do that in WWII? You just grab stuff from your behind. If that is the case, than Hitler created USSR. LOL

Britain divided India into pakistan and Bangladesh. It divided into 600 free kingdoms.

Sardar Vallabhai Patel united India and created it.

I was just imitating you and grabbing stuff from my rear and serving it as the good stuff. Japan and Mongolia created china and Europe created modern china by inventing communism.

Last edited:
Britain divided India into pakistan and Bangladesh. It divided into 600 free kingdoms.

Sardar Vallabhai Patel united India and created it.

I was just imitating you and grabbing stuff from my rear and serving it as the good stuff. Japan and Mongolia created china and Europe created modern china by inventing communism.

The difference is that Britain united India. If it's not for the British, India would be divided like Africa is today.

Back
Top Bottom