What's new

Does Kassab’s Execution Signal the Collapse of India’s Case Against Pak

Yes all of 1 Billion Hindus are Chronic Liars . "Hindoowo ki zaat hi aise hoti hai" . "Jahil Quom et all" .

Now Celebrate and Dance .

I didnt stereotype, you know better about yourself & ur community

I didnt stereotype, you know better about yourself & ur community

Yep where did you Stereotype while Writing about 1 Billion Hindus . No Surprise Pakistan is in Such a State of Chaos right now . You are A Generation who has been Fed Hate Literature . So i don;t Blame You much . Hope Next gen of Pakistan is Smater than you guys are .

You cannot Show Light to a person who refuses to open his eyes .

Its heartbreaking to see its their own people who are getting torched in the same fire of extremism but still they are on denial mode and lives in fool's paradise.

Its heartbreaking to see its their own people who are getting torched in the same fire of extremism but still they are on denial mode and leaves in fool's paradise.

Don't you know as of Yet that people who are doing it are NOT PAKISTANIS ?? :D

How can a Pakistani be a Terrorist and how can a terror camp be in Pakistan . Britain , U.S. , India , Indonesia , China et all are lying through their Teeth to Malign Heavenly Abode call Pakistan all of whose Citizens are Great .

Kasab's execution only signals one thing, terrorist Pakistanis are not welcome in India, and if they still choose to come neither Pak Govt nor your ****** god can save you from death. So keep your **** within your borders and carry on killing your ministers and little girls.

What case against pakistan??????????????????????????????????????

That is why I call this Mumbai drama. India tried but could not get much out of it. And how do we know he was a Pakistani and he actually did what he was accused?

Its not denial but the facts of the incident have been concealed. As for the identity, it cant be stolen quite easily.

Let the Indian trolls fill these pages with idiotic posts.

Since when does carrying out a ruling after years of fair trails and appeals mean a case has collapsed? Pakistan is irrelevant in this case, it has been almost 4 years. What does this writer expect from India? To keep a man on death row indefiently? Kasab had exhausted all his legal options in a fair justice system. Such legal ideas and what it means to be a fair society seems to be lost on this Pakistani writer.

Such absurd logic.

That is why I call this Mumbai drama. India tried but could not get much out of it. And how do we know he was a Pakistani and he actually did what he was accused?

Its not denial but the facts of the incident have been concealed. As for the identity, it cant be stolen quite easily.

Shaggy - It Wasn't Me with Lyrics! - YouTube

It simply conveys one thing;

Congress has extracted all the potential political benefits they could have from him for the next elections.

Those who are going to argue here asking me to believe that they needed 4 years to extract some super special information out of a rag-tag villager who had been trained under a year with the militants deep inside enemy territory; please, tell this story to someone else.

On the lighter side: Microsoft's plan to name its next Windows as Kasab will need a rethink. :D

That is why I call this Mumbai drama. India tried but could not get much out of it. And how do we know he was a Pakistani

When you dont want to know...nothing can convince you to know.

Ajmal`s nationality confirmed | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM

and he actually did what he was accused?

Do you count TV footage as evidence?

Very correct. You cant stole the identity of Kasab.

You feeling sab for kasab? :lol:

Here is your President accepting Pak state sponsored terrorism :coffee: This throws your full article out of the window.

"Let us be truthful to ourselves and make a candid admission of the realities," he said. "The terrorists of today were the heroes of yesteryears until 9/11 occurred and they began to haunt us as well."

Pakistani president Asif Zardari admits creating terrorist groups - Telegraph

The good part is after acceptance comes cleaning. And this has started during the Musharraf regime.:sniper:

Back
Top Bottom