What's new

Does Pakistan have a saviour in Imran Khan?

We are not comparing him with the Prophet, but he is comparing himself with the Prophet. if you have seen his interview with Kamran Shahid on the express news.

Apparently Imran Khan is a Shermankhel Niazi from Mianwali who considers himself a Pashtun, but speaks Seraiki.

Ayub Khan was said to be a Hindko speaker.

That does not not make them Pashtun. You don't have to be a Pashto speaker to be Pashtun.

What a load of bullcrap article. so incoherent with no substance to top it all a misleading title. all focused on diff subcontinental castes.

I don't know why I have a feeling that Imran Khan will be another Barack Obama.

Although I don't wish so. I wish Imran Khan turns out too be what everyone expects him to but I have little hope.
Barack Obama was just a fantasy that the Democrats backed Zionists played on Americans to continue their wars around the world.

Obama doesn't come even close to what Imran Khan has acheived on a personal level. He's a Sports legend for winning a World cup, a philanthropist who devouted 6 years of his precious life on fundraising to build the Cancer hospital, an amazing Administrator who not only built a hospital but turned it into a research institution, then he is an Educationist/Chancellor at Bradford Uni and opened Namal University that is on its way to becoming a knowledge City, then he became a Politician and sat in the opposition for 16 years. He's suddenly emerged on the National Political arena not due to his own political charm but continous failures and let downs of the other to main political parties. People have simple lost trust in them, and there's no better option than Imran Khan at the moment so everyone is looking at him now.

Obama on the other hand is a big loser who never came to deliver in the first place as he was backed by the same people that brought down the wall street through corruption.

We are not comparing him with the Prophet, but he is comparing himself with the Prophet. if you have seen his interview with Kamran Shahid on the express news.

He's not comparing himself with the Prophet SAW naudobillah no muslim would ever do that in his right mind, he's merely giving example of the Prophet SAW. He's still not a very eloquent political speaker, i can tell his urdu is still weak by for a Politician cuz he lived in the UK for most of his schooling years.

06_08.gif

Wrong, he is not comparing himself with anyone except he says he wants to walk along the lines of a clean man The Propeht's practice "remember those school lessons "uswa e hasana".

The reality is these propagandist are coming up with all sorts of wasteful stories against a clean man who is hell bent on exposing and erasing bad memories from Pakistan and ending corruption, bad policy and establishing the governance and system.

The ultimate Savior is only The God, man can only do enough be fair & Just, that is IK. Is there anyone else who wants to be fair and just to his nation who wants to replace wadera jagirdar bureaucratic sardari gee janab systems. C'mon you people just show me one man who has raised his voice against not being paid from government fund for driving his car 16 kilometer for any political activity every MPA-MNA-burecrat is doing that a senseless system, there is along way down the only man who is capable to fight them. Remember Mahathir Mohammad his struggle placed Malaysia in one of the fastest stable reliable economies and a successful country.

A nice article to manipulate the reality..........peoles who don't want to see Pakistan a progress country....they are afraid if he will come in power they will lose their interests.........coz the whole youth is with him and that is the biggest power for any leader...rest what has been said in article...and who wrote it he just know him from newspapers don't know his work (Shokat Khanam Cancer Hospital & Namal University)...if he was stick and remain calm to built those things..........why now he can't again built Pakistan.???

Many saviours have come and gone. Pakistan still has it's basic issues. That is not to say the Politicians are inefficient. It's just that Pakistan has too many issues to be dealt with. Massive population, high Illiteracy rate, high poverty rate, extremism, corruption to name a few. Only some issues can bedealt with if the policies are right, apart from that it's all wishful thinking like, ''When I come into power, I'll make 'em dollars rain on people'', elimination of corruption, civilian supremacy, etc etc.

I, for one, would be more than happy if the on-going energy crisis is over and terrorist attacks are stopped. Also a little attention to National institutions would greatly help.

"waiting for a Messiah that will never come"

i am agree with i think he is entering old faces in his party to whom people are tired of.. it will damage his repo

ab sun'ny me aya hai keh Khursheed Mehmood Qasoori PTI join karnay walay hain... kia wo banda jo Musharaf ke dor me Musharaf ko full support krta raha agar PTI join kar lay to ye PTI ke liye acha hoga?

I think what Imran bahi brings to table is , a change , and desire to focus on social issues in Pakistan , and step away from the timid policies employed by timid small politicians in Pakistan that run off to UAE or UK for pleasure when flood comes to pakistan etc

We already have the people , we just need a platform , to unite on political parties like

MQM , MUSLIM LEAGUE NAWAZ , And PPP have segregated pakistan based on ethnic lines

In Imran Khan we have a leader that sorta KILLS the segregation mentality and its that CHANGE THAT IS KEY

And he never gave up his principles !!!! for power ... he could have ruled Pakistan in 2000

In Imran Khan we know what we are getting

a) Social worker
b) Successful planner
c) Leadership
d) He is focused to fix the Law issue in Pakistan and Justice
e) He is charismatic

And he has fully declared all his assets and lives in Pakistan !!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom