What's new

Does US install secret sensors in military equipment given to Pakistan?

pak-yes

Reaction score
I was wondering that Pakistan get's a lot of equipment from US.So isn't it logical to install some secret sensors in it.However after reading some threads i though it was necessary to make another thread for this discussion.I know that people will say that Pakistan is more than capable to detect such spy equipment.But is Pakistan really capable?.As everyone knows that US is very much technologically very advanced so maybe they put some spy equipment that are so much hidden that we can't detect them.F-16s,Frigates from US.Also is it true that during the tomahawk strike on Afghanistan were Pakistani radars jammed.

I was wondering that Pakistan get's a lot of equipment from US.So isn't it logical to install some secret sensors in it.However after reading some threads i though it was necessary to make another thread for this discussion.I know that people will say that Pakistan is more than capable to detect such spy equipment.But is Pakistan really capable?.As everyone knows that US is very much technologically very advanced so maybe they put some spy equipment that are so much hidden that we can't detect them.F-16s,Frigates from US.Also is it true that during the tomahawk strike on Afghanistan were Pakistani radars jammed.

Are each and every equipment inspected after delivery ? :what:

I've actually been wondering myself...

The blk 52 F-16s dor example, you could probably incorporate some handy devices in there secretly...

I'm not saying a self destruct mechanism, but certainly a hoaming beacon of some sorts.

lmao... ive been thinking of this my whole life.... I hope some of our smart Pakistani friends can help us...

I know one such incident and I had shared that before. Pakistan had purchased few special trucks to operate in desert area during 2001-2002 Pak/India standoff and as always, they were delivered with certain conditions and restrictions not to open its sealed sections. One of the trucks got problems during its operations and it got stuck in desert. Considering war threats and expected delays in its fixing by American Engineers, our militry Engineers opened one of those sections and found it was carrying homing device. Pakistan returned those trucks back to our "friend" the expressed their anger for spying and deceiving us.

When I came to know about that accident, I had asked the forum members to share how reliable Americans equipment could be and senior members stayed silent while newbies like me responded but I wans't able to get anything conclusive out of discussion. America is a mean country and a friend worst then Enemies. Look at matters of drones and secret Black Water + hostile behavior of American Consulate staff here in Islamabad and rest of the country. I have every reason to suspect that the equipment that America gives to any country contains few elements such devices that America could use to its advantage, either by spying or by incapacitating its own supplied equipment.

^^

If what you say is true, this is worrisome with regards to our f-16 procurement... I'm sure America has the capability to render them useless whenever they wish by the click of a button, what's to say they haven't put such measures in place?

^^

If what you say is true, this is worrisome with regards to our f-16 procurement... I'm sure America has the capability to render them useless whenever they wish by the click of a button, what's to say they haven't put such measures in place?

click..click...click ...click...click...click..six F-16's disabled....click..click..click....click.... thank this post now or I'll kill more of your F-16's...:lol:

Well, please don't think we are blinded........We do have technology to detect device chip that received from China. I remember senior member explained this concern matters.

500 POST TODAY!! :cheers:

Congrates brother for your 500 posts, keep up your good work.
:pakistan::cheers::china:

click..click...click ...click...click...click..six F-16's disabled....click..click..click....click.... thank this post now or I'll kill more of your F-16's...:lol:

HaHaHa, even i don't agreed to your post to disable F-16, my dear

lady, your post was funny like hell.

Now since i gave you thank already, you better kept your words to

stop your evil plot of "CLICK", ok ?:smitten::china:

For certain kinds of actions it would not be necessary to actually plant anything in the equipment. Just knowing electronic transmission codes and sequences, signatures of engines, vulnerabilities to variuos missile maneuvers, failure modes of various subsystems, etc., would give the manufacturer (i.e the USA, Russia, China, France, Sweden or whoever) a potential lethal advantage over a "customer" who was using the manufacturer's equipment, if it came to actually fighting the customer. Also, some critical performance information could be withheld to allow for a future advantage.

It is POSSIBLE...the radar itself in addition to main role, can transmit certain data which can be picked up by drones or some lowly stationed spy satellites, u don't need sealed boxes or CHIPs for that..all u need is to incorporate in the radar software to transmit a short burst.

It is POSSIBLE...the radar itself in addition to main role, can transmit certain data which can be picked up by drones or some lowly stationed spy satellites, u don't need sealed boxes or CHIPs for that..all u need is to incorporate in the radar software to transmit a short burst.

It is also possible that your executive issue Blackberry is transmitting your conversations straight to corporate HQ but more likely your firm does not want to spend the money listening to you brag about being a Blackberry wielding executive to friends and family.

I guess the same is also true for military hardware; we don't have the money or the resources to waste on monitoring stuff we've sold to our customers.

"I guess the same is also true for military hardware; we don't have the money or the resources to waste on monitoring stuff we've sold to our customers."

That's because we don't worry about most of our customers. Some merit further monitoring. Like Pakistan.

It's common knowledge in certain circles that all PAK BLOCK-52 F-16s come with some very miniturized unique components which aren't readily identified as an aircraft feature.

There's an amazing amount of room in an F-16 fuselage once the engine is pulled.

Thanks.:usflag:

I guess the same is also true for military hardware; we don't have the money or the resources to waste on monitoring stuff we've sold to our customers.

Who has no money ? fighting miles away,killer drones armed to tooth,carriers that can bomb nations to stone age,spy satellites and star war eqpt which can have few inches of resolution.. :lol:

"I guess the same is also true for military hardware; we don't have the money or the resources to waste on monitoring stuff we've sold to our customers."

That's because we don't worry about most of our customers. Some merit further monitoring. Like Pakistan.

It's common knowledge in certain circles that all PAK BLOCK-52 F-16s come with some very miniturized unique components which aren't readily identified as an aircraft feature.

There's an amazing amount of room in an F-16 fuselage once the engine is pulled.

Thanks.:usflag:
IF...I was going to do something like this...I would go for the fuel tanks above the engine bay. They are usually sealed. No one really like to muck around that area unless maintenance is required. If a panel needs to be opened for fuel tank access, the aircraft must be fully defueled, the access panels opened and no work for at least one shift rotation due to fumes. A lot of hassles. Fuel quantity probes are capacitative so very safe even immersed in fuel. There are hydraulics and even flight control system wiring bundles running through these tanks. These FLCS signals are multiplexed, meaning several signals can run through one wire, so the same MUX techniques can be used towards any recording devices. It would require depot level maintenance tear down to find any recording devices planted. Depot maintenance is usually about a month long and that is with experienced crew.

But now that this cat is out of the bag, may be the devious Yanks have something else not so obvious...???

:azn:

Back
Top Bottom