What's new

Don’t Send Us Back, Pakistani Girls Appeal

I think the main reason other than writing against the establishment , is she has converted to Christian and she is wajib-ul -qatal in eyes of mullahs .

I think the main reason other than writing against the establishment , is she has converted to Christian and she is wajib-ul -qatal in eyes of mullahs .

Read her blog, it literally reads as if she is going out of her way to contrive an enormous amount of anti state bullsh*t. Its all attention seeking, no logical person would switch for a pretty much a like for like religion.

If you want to see things from her level of justifying her choice to convert to Christianity. You could say Christianity enslaved an entire race of people. This is obviously not to true as it was people who were driven to do this and not the religion which is just a piece of literature.

On that basis her conversion to Christianity is a method of attention seeking derived from mental instability.

Either love your country or leave it, simple as that. You don't live somewhere and then talk crap about it do you? You might have a discussion about it on certain politician or policies but you never target your young men in the army who gives their lives for the country, you respect that. She didn't and now she has a choice of leaving which she should have done in the first place or go back and suffer the consequences.

^^^ I didn't read her blogs but one thing is for sure she would be getting huge traffic from Pakistani on her website .

She must expect some Euro countries to give assylum or perhaps Au,NZ etc. what amazes me is ms.khan got the courage to leave Islam altogether as she knows "murtad ki sazaa maout". but, I am very happy learning some Muslim leaves Islam for Christianity or Buddhism. perhaps me only?

WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT WE BRING THIS TIED UP TO PAKISTAN. THEN WE WILL MAKE A EXAMPLE OUT OF HER. PAKISTAN IS QUIT DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE ARE BLIND AND DEAF. JUST A WHILE AND THE MUSIC WILL START.

What does Shariah say about treatment of people who leave Islam?

Not master of Islam, but I have heard some Nuts...

1. Once a person asked an Indian nut, "Sir what is the punishment for ppl leaving Islam", The Sir replied (quoting some Arabic verses), "Leaving islam is treason and the punishment will be same which is for treason"..

2. On youtube you can find Arabic nuts demanding death for it...

Sir @Zarvan and Sir @PazPak can tell us better..

Last edited by a moderator:
Good let the ****** leave. She made moer than many mistakes, 1. Left Islam 2. Blamed Pak Fauj 3. Running away to some SriLanka
good let her go.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom