What's new

Donors back out: Govt may award Diamer-Bhasha Dam contract to China

I hope China dont back out as usual.

Has the "flood aid" money released by China (to Pakistan)? No? Well thats sad.

Well unfortunately the World Bank doesnt agree with you on this. he he he...

Because of lots of Indian influence & the amount of Indian working in the Bank, that’s the main reason for the rejection & of course there are foreign powers involved as well who are opposing this project & don't want to see it happening. The same is also happening with Kala Bagh Dam.

By the way the these are not my wordings "It is just an addition to the ongoing water feud with India"
they have been added by your brother.

"It is just an addition to the ongoing water feud with India."

So you have changed my wordings by putting in your words. I have quoted it above for you.

Kashmir is a part of Pakistan which is illegally occupied by India & it is true India is illegally blocking Pakistan’s water.

This is what you think and other world country has different opinion, if few people started thinking sun rises from west and started shouting it , it dosent make other to believe it. real things wont change

Because of lots of Indian influance & the amount of Indian employes working in the Bank, thats the main reason for the rejection & ofcourse there are other foreign powers involved as well who are opposing this project & don't want to see it happening.

By the way the these are not my wordings "It is just an addition to the ongoing water feud with India"
they have been added by your brother.
Can you tell me what do they mean by saying "an addition"?

"It is just an addition to the ongoing water feud with India."

So you have changed my wordings by putting in your words. I have quoted it above for you.

Kashmir is a part of Pakistan which is illegally occupied by India & it is true India is illegally blocking Pakistan’s water.

According to which legal document?We have document accession!!

You have no legal claim on Kashmir whatsover, your best bet is, your govt's own stance " it being a disputed territory b/w India and Pakistan pending resolution."

But if today ..Pakistanis claim ..that Kashmir is not disputed..we fully agree, as then you have no standing on Kashmir.

Diamer-Bhasha Dam is an under-construction roller compacted concrete (RCC) dam on the River Indus in Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. - Wiki

At least our dam wouldn't be constructed on disputed territory unlike India's Balgihar Dam.

Can you tell me what do they mean by saying "an addition"?

Beats me as well...:what:

PäkPõwér;3306074 said:
Diamer-Bhasha Dam is an under-construction roller compacted concrete (RCC) dam on the River Indus in Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. - Wiki

At least our dam wouldn't be constructed on disputed territory unlike India's Balgihar Dam.
Gilgit Baltistan = Kashmir = Disputed Territory :lol:

PäkPõwér;3306074 said:

Perhaps your education system has deprived you of certain facts, which you must be aware before you delve yourself in any debate.

Gilgit Baltistan is considered part of Kashmir as per UN res 48(referred to as Northen areas in the resolution). and yes UN res 48 is the same resolution, which declares Kashmir a disputed territory..so either entire Kashmir including GB is disputed or none is.

Gilgit-Baltistan is the northernmost political entity within Pakistan. It borders Pakistan's Khyber Pukhtunkhwa province to the west, Afghanistan's Wakhan Corridor to the north, China to the east and northeast, Azad Kashmir to the southwest, and Indian-administered Jammu and Kashmir to the southeast.

Doesn't look all that disputed to me.

PäkPõwér;3306101 said:
Gilgit-Baltistan is the northernmost political entity within Pakistan. It borders Pakistan's Khyber Pukhtunkhwa province to the west, Afghanistan's Wakhan Corridor to the north, China to the east and northeast, Azad Kashmir to the southwest, and Indian-administered Jammu and Kashmir to the southeast.

Doesn't look all that disputed to me.
Thanks for accepting that Kashmir is not a disputed territory. We need more people like you in Pakistan.

"Perhaps your education system has deprived you of certain facts, which you must be aware before you delve yourself in any debate."
However I know that it was a part of the princely state of Jammu & Kashmir before partition and a little time after it.

Thanks for accepting that Kashmir is not a disputed territory. We need more people like you in Pakistan.

I was referring to GB. Both Azad Kashmir and IO Jammu and Kashmir are disputed territories.

Lol we're gonna have some good time here. :cheers:

PäkPõwér;3306118 said:
I was referring to GB. Both Azad Kashmir and IO Jammu and Kashmir are disputed territories.

says who?? you?? I'll prefer UN over you which considers Gilgit Baltistan as part of Kashmir . Sorry!

PäkPõwér;3306074 said:

Beats me as well...:what:

I am saying it again & again those are not my words, I did not say this at all “It is just an addition to the ongoing water feud with India.” added by Karan.1970
They were added in a reply to my post. This is my original post:- "What? Typical American way, if there is any problem any where US will interfere as usual & label that place a disputed territory.

It is not a disputed territory."

Lol we're gonna have some good time here. :cheers:

says who?? you?? I'll prefer UN over you which considers Gilgit Baltistan as part of Kashmir . Sorry!

You Hindis don't have the habit to admit anything. Lies is part of your life.

Back
Top Bottom