What's new

Don't recruit kids: Malik tells Taliban

Jet Fire

New Recruit

Reaction score
ISLAMABAD: Help children in their education instead of preparing them for suicide attacks, Pakistani interior minister Rehman Malik has advised the Taliban.

He urged the insurgents to give up violence and play a positive role in the country's developent. He was speaking Saturday at an inaugural ceremony of a passport office in Islamgarh town of Mirpur district.

He said: "We want the youth of Pakistan to carry a book and pen instead of suicide jackets." The Prime Minister of Pakistan-controlled Kashmir, Abdul Majeed, also attended the function.

The passport office will benefit thousands of Kashmiris who are based in Britain and hail from the Islamhgarh region, the official APP news agency reported.

Malik said the suicide attacks have reduced considerably in Pakistan after the government adopted the reconciliation policy of President Asif Ali Zardari. And has since, the country enjoyed stability and prosperity.

He recalled that Pakistan was on the verge of plunging into further chaos when the Pakistan Peoples Party came into power. The law and order situation was worsening and the economy was in bad shape, he said.

But the PPP-led government managed to bring terrorism under control after relentless efforts, he added.

Don't recruit kids: Malik tells Taliban - The Times of India

Rehman malik, just another day at work... throwing the most hysterically rhetorical advice at the most mind wraped people...

"Taliban, please become peace loving people"!

Awaam : no **** sherlock!

Rehama Malik want to see books in the hands of pakistani kids!!

Hmmm, don't they(the books) too contain lessons in violence and hatred???:confused:

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

The only time Pakistan's education system can come up to a civilised standard is when it decides to shut down ALL the madrassas run by vile mullahs and in which they teach them hatred (hate kaffirs, hate non-believers, hate India).

Stop Trolling and making foolish remarks.

Have you ever been to Pakistan ?

I think you watch too much of Anti-Pakistan propoganda on Indian TV.

I'm totally against any peace deal with terrorists of TTP or BLA. Crush their every man & execute them publicially.

What makes you think that i would ever want to be in pakistan???:azn: Just to ckeck the authentication of this piece of news??:undecided:
No my friend, i think not, pakistan is too dangerous place to visit.:fie: And its your minister who is making these remarks, not an indian. In dian news paper just published it. Don't shoot the messanger.

Wrong debate mate...

News is about rehman malik adressing taliban to Help children in their education instead of preparing them for suicide attacks..

not for education system in Pakistan ..:cheers:

Some one tell him to go and learn English and Urdu alphabets first. A clerk in any ministry in gulf is more educated than our corrupt ministers and politicians.

Incompetent ministers with fake degrees who never went to universities except for distributing degrees are talking about children carrying books.

I have read them there is no aag in it but just mistranslation by people like najam sethi. :angry:

This translation is also done by a paksitani. So why attack me?? I just posted a piece of news. I am not anti-pakistani as your fellow countrymen made me so. see post 4 and 5.

This translation is also done by a paksitani. So why attack me?? I just posted a piece of news. I am not anti-pakistani as your fellow countrymen made me so. see post 4 and 5.

I am attacking you because of post # 2 where you said our text books include lessons on violence and hatred.

There is no lesson on violence and hatred in our text books, research before you say.

I am attacking you because of post # 2 where you said our text books include lessons on violence and hatred.

There is no lesson on violence and hatred in our text books, research before you say.

There are 100s and 1000s of articles on the web also this topic has been discussed many times and already been proved that there are objectionable content in pakistani school curriculum, leave alone what is taught in madarssas. I am not going into this but you can search for yourself on the web.

There are 100s and 1000s of articles on the web also this topic has been discussed many times and already been proved that there are objectionable content in pakistani school curriculum, leave alone what is taught in madarssas. I am not going into this but you can search for yourself on the web.

Would you like to share some articles here please. :cool:

From a long time i am thinking to expose the propaganda about our text books. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom