What's new

‘Doomed’ dialogue: TTP faction demands rewriting of Constitution

Meri jan, MO is a totally different case. Trust me and read between these lines:

If it were all up to Afg Taliban, I alone could hammer out a deal tomorrow.

The two have nothing to do with each other, even on the ideological front. Completely different beasts. One thrives on blood-bonds, other one is plain blood-thirsty.

Settled or not?

Lets accept the one eyed Mullah Omar as our new founder of the nation , what say you ? Put his face along with the current TTP chief on the currency of new Talibanistan with the caption ' In Taliban we Trust ' and eradicate all those who do not agree with our ideology ?

Yeah food for thought.TTP and Afghan T are 2 diff orgs first differenciate between them then comment

Both have the same ideology , but different perceptions of enemies and both accept a single man as their divine leader . Isn't that a similarity , after all the Pakistani Taliban aren't ready to distance themselves from those of Afghanistan , for whatever reasons .

The two have nothing to do with each other, even on the ideological front. Completely different beasts. One thrives on blood-bonds, other one is plain blood-thirsty.

Settled or not?

Alright , Comrade . Not the former , but the later would always want to keep the maternal bond strong , because it is from there , it derives its strength from . After all , the good ' Taliban ' and bad ' Taliban ' runs on the same thing .

You need some lectures on ground realities. Free in December for a joy ride across the border? :smokin:

Both have the same ideology , but different perceptions of enemies and both accept a single man as their divine leader . Isn't that a similarity , after all the Pakistani Taliban aren't ready to distance themselves from those of Afghanistan , for whatever reasons .

Bro do you know that Col Imam AKA Amir Sultan Tarrar????? He trained and equipped Afghan taliban Including Omer and was a staunch supporter of afghan taliban and Mullah Omer prayed under Col Imam as prayer leader. while TTP were the ones who kidnapped and Killed Col Imam. after this a 5 year old knows who is who and what is what.

You need some lectures on ground realities. Free in December for a joy ride across the border? :smokin:

Not again , sir , not again . Why is the former silent on any attack on the MUSLIMS of Pakistan then , if I may know ? Nah , they say that once you cross the Khyber Pass and end up on the other side , you are one century behind than the rest :D

You assumed I want to impose Islamic law, this is not a scientific way to answer; any way, I didn't invite your narrative; I already answered and put a full stop on the debate by saying,'the practice depends on many variables' and this statement can be changed into a book and that's why I wrote 'if you understand what variable mean in my sentence'.

I think you invite those to your institutions who follow your line of argument as you also revealed your seminar experience (which in my view is a very, very limited exposure to Islam); mine is different. I am among those who are invited to give a talk to (A level) secondary and graduate students.
(and please take this as a friendly note boil down is not broil down, at least in the dictionaries I have)

I guess defaming the source is the way you argue, so that's where you were invited to give seminars? In that case, good luck, I won't answer back the same way.

Secondly, you did not ask for a scientific answer, you mentioned me and asked for my credentials. I answered you casually because I honestly do not want to waste effort. I have written two pieces here, search them up to know a little about my opinion.

Thirdly, I did not narrate my opinion on the seminar at all, that was merely a picture of what goes no here. Ask around I'm sure every Pakistani can narrate a similar event to you. We are a diverse people, the only unity we have is in our own minds, in terms of faith, it is not a political reality and neither a social one.

Fourthly, you might have ended the debate but I did not even engage you, you only mentioned me, I read and responded. So I did not even know that you had given out the last judgment on the issue. I was not even debating, btw.

Fifthly, take this as friendly advice too, it's A' Levels not Level. See, you can't give one subject and that's how it is said world over, you never know that in one of your seminars you'd have to say the term and that'd be embarrassing, eh? And this is not just in my dictionary but all of them, actually, but you're welcome to research.

PS broil down is a Yorkshire expression, broiling is a cooking method, my grandad served there during WWII and got his training there so I picked up from him. This is an expression so not really in dictionaries or dictionaries as you own, which I'm sure are great.

Belive me making Greater Punjab is far easier than bringing these radical on right track unless we get Hitler

Dont worry bro just let the NATO leave then these TTP are sandwitched between Paskitan Army and Afghan Taliban.(Afghan taliban are seeking revenge from TTP For killing their mentor, trainer and financier Col Imam.
I have seen this havoc before when russians were leaving afghanistan the same bomb attacks and all this BS from 1988-1992

@Anotherangle, I feel as if @jaibi has won the argument. Now let's be decent and give the man an applause that he rightly deserves.

P.S. You giving lectures to A levels / graduate students, how lame! Any other great achievement in your life that you'd like to shed light on?

Trust me, we won't even leave the women and children of TTP scum bags. They will all be made dog food, nicely packaged into the intestines of their offspring. :smokin:

Dont worry bro just let the NATO leave then these TTP are sandwitched between Paskitan Army and Afghan Taliban.(Afghan taliban are seeking revenge from TTP For killing their mentor, trainer and financier Col Imam.
I have seen this havoc before when russians were leaving afghanistan the same bomb attacks and all this BS from 1988-1992

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion , yar is it just me or are do people really go crazy against Jr. TT title holders? I faced no problems before :/ ye kia horaha hai? I need to change my avatar into something cooler ASAP @Dillinger @Secur I'm open to suggestions

Meri jan, for me it's a pleasure that people engage me more often. It gives me a chance to thrash them and let them focus on their miserable existence. :smokin:

@Hyperion , yar is it just me or are do people really go crazy against Jr. TT title holders? I faced no problems before :/ ye kia horaha hai? I need to change my avatar into something cooler ASAP @Dillinger @Secur I'm open to suggestions

Just a question....

In this new constitution will Shia be declared Muslim or Kafir deserved to be killed.

LOL.... Most Pakistani's already consider Shia's as kafir's....... what a country, indeed! :D

Just a question....

In this new constitution will Shia be declared Muslim or Kafir deserved to be killed.

Confrontation is fun. I like the way Hype jumps on the offensive the minute I mention stonings carried out under the Afghan Taliban- just an example.:angel:

You need a new avatar hunh-
clint-eastwood.jpg

Eastwood baby, EASTWOOD!
@Hyperion @Secur what say you folks?

Back
Top Bottom