What's new

‘Doomed’ dialogue: TTP faction demands rewriting of Constitution

LOL.... Most Pakistani's already consider Shia's as kafir's....... what a country, indeed! :D

The problem with today's Muslims is that they are too busy judging other people....and bringing them to the 'Right Path'

QURAN Chapter 6 verse 159 :
Indeed, those who have divided their religion and become sects - you, [O Muhammad], are not [associated] with them in anything. Their affair is only
to Allah ; then He will inform them about what they used to do.

I hope this will give you the answer you need if you think​

Well, I'm not an atheist, I'm a practicing Muslim, and I don't care who's on the right path, as long as my path is correct. Think of me as a non-interfering Muslim. Doesn't mean I'm less dangerous, btw. Behind all that calm demeanor, is a very nasty person. Religion has been my salvation, it can be your's too. :P

The problem with today's Muslims is that they are too busy judging other people....and bringing them to the 'Right Path'

Note to self: Way to go Hypey, that was some smooth preaching......... :woot:

It's actually textbook terror tactics, they hold our people hostage and have them convinced of their power and it comes from symbolic defiance and attacks. That's what it is, if there's no media there's no terrorism. It's broadcasting the message over and over and over again to every eye in the country. It magnifies the attack.

The psychology of fear , Monsieur , of course . After all , for humans nothing is more fearsome than the unknown , the weird and unexplainable , even though it isn't such technically in this case but we aren't dealing with critical and free thinking majority in this country . You see , what the Taliban are doing ? On one hand they are continuing the attacks like usual resulting in deaths of innocents whilst giving the rationale that attacks are justified since no ceasefire has been announced because of the delay by the Pakistani Govt , in the meantime making laughable and non serious demands and statements like these to change ' the constitution ' , announce amnesty for all Taliban terrorists and release them , impose their barbaric brand of Islam , army shouldn't enter the tribal areas and how their people are being killed extra judicially and how they bent over backwards to save the nation by offering peace talks , allowing them to simulate peace talks and pretend to dialogue whilst continuing their quest of ' blood bath for the sake of blood bath ' modus operandi . The naive and religiously overdosed and idealist and waiting for savior masses of this country will once again point out the Jewish conspiracy to derail the ' peace process ' by the recent attacks and how Taliban are right about Islam , Democracy and Pakistan and how the attacks are justified - all pointing out to ' confused as a nation ' thing . The attention they are receiving from media is disgusting and beyond pathetic , they haven't conquered the country , Islamabad isn't falling , they control almost nothing in this land of pure , they aren't stake holders and they aren't freedom fighters fighting for a righteous cause to be given such importance .

@Hyperion @jaibi Well if it is about winning; I could accept he/she won, but I am/was not trying to win; second I was not sharing achievements, I just told her/him that one/two seminar is not a good source to get your complete vision of life; I have so many in my life and she/he is narrating experience being the one who got impressed.

To be plain, about English I appreciate his/her ; but about arguments she is just nowhere, it is so broken I find it difficult to read them why? it is because your thinking style is oriental, it is not English at all. The oriental style lets people easily use fallacies.
And jaibi Boil down will remain boil down; you should have have given dictionary reference instead of going back to a village of Yorkshire. anyway you broil a thing on fire like a barbecue and boil the things to do them and then you throw water and keep the edible: from here we get the expression boil down; so throw the rest of talk and keep the basic argument.
Any way, I regret if I offended you; one thing we are least concerned about spellings when typing on a forum, so first I ignored your expression; there is some more to say about the vocabulary selection, but you are already hurt, so I leave!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Secur @jaibi

Again my prediction was right!
Just yesterday,I swear,just yesterday I was the one who critisized Mr.Khan's statement 'to open Taliban's office'
I declared this as a blunder/huge mistake,I said clearly that:
'There is a huge difference between temporary peace settlements for the sake of temporary starategic benifits and allowing them to open an office as you are indirectly giving an impression that you have accepted their 'exsistance' as a seperate group and their so called ideology or their corrupted version of Islam'
but majority wasn't listening to me,now I hope that they will understand clearly what I mean,I said to Abu Zulfiqar that:'Mark my words' and warned him of consequences,secur,jaibi..mates! now see for youself of their clear high jump,confidence and dare that they are clearly demanding change in our constitiution,they are trying to access our infra-structure as I feared.
Till now,my every analysis is becoming true ,from infra structure of TTP till my suggessted solutions,from injecting sufi version of Islam till TTP which is actimg an umberella.

Mate, no one is offended, and it isn't a writing skills competition. Please do contribute to the topic at hand. Dialogue is always good! :D

@Hyperion @jaibi Well if it is about winning; I could accept he/she won, but I am/was not trying to win; second I was not sharing achievements, I just told her/him that one/two seminar is not a good source to get your complete vision of life; I have so many in my life and she/he is narrating experience being the one who got impressed.

To be plain, about English I appreciate his/her ; but about arguments she is just nowhere, it is so broken I find it difficult to read them why? it is because your thinking style is oriental, it is not English at all. The oriental style lets people easily use fallacies.
And jaibi Boil down will remain boil down; you should have have given dictionary reference instead of going back to a village of Yorkshire. anyway you broil a thing on fire like a barbecue and boil the things to do them and then you throw water and keep the edible: from here we get the expression boil down; so throw the rest of talk and keep the basic argument.
Any way, I regret if I offended you; one thing we are least concerned about spellings when typing on a forum, so first I ignored your expression; there is some more to say about the vocabulary selection, but you are already hurt, so I leave!

Bro, how old are you? :blink:

@Secur @jaibi

Again my prediction was right!
Just yesterday,I swear,just yesterday I was the one who critisized Mr.Khan's statement 'to open Taliban's office'
I declared this as a blunder/huge mistake,I said clearly that:
'There is a huge difference between temporary peace settlements for the sake of temporary starategic benifits and allowing them to open an office as you are indirectly giving an impression that you have accepted their 'exsistance' as a seperate group and their so called ideology or their corrupted version of Islam'
but majority wasn't listening to me,now I hope that they will understand clearly what I mean,I said to Abu Zulfiqar that:'Mark my words' and warned him of consequences,secur,jaibi..mates! now see for youself of their clear high jump,confidence and dare that they are clearly demanding change in our constitiution,they are trying to access our infra-structure as I feared.
Till now,my every analysis is becoming true ,from infra structure of TTP till my suggessted solutions,from injecting sufi version of Islam till TTP which is actimg an umberella.

@jaibi

Yes , that is the norm , though it is nothing to worry about and actually fun when one gets used to it . What do they say about ' charismatic authority ' ? :D Confrontation is fun , you will be opposed aggressively because of that badge more and less on the points you make but who's to say no to a little messing with people . You need a new one ? What about the ' Why so serious ' avatar , mate :D

Mate, no one is offended, and it isn't a writing skills competition. Please do contribute to the topic at hand. Dialogue is always good! :D

Bro, how old are you? :blink:

Off-topic,but I will tell you,that I am 22 years old,please ask such type on questions in whatever thread kindly,second,what is exactly the context of your statement?

The context pertains to your incessant ramblings on every other thread, where you go: "I was right, I was right, I was right".

Grow up son.

Off-topic,but I will tell you,that I am 22 years old,please ask such type on questions in whatever thread kindly,second,what is exactly the context of your statement?

These terrorists of TTP must be killed in encounters and do not dersrve to be invited for the peace talks

The context pertains to your incessant ramblings on every other thread, where you go: "I was right, I was right, I was right".

Grow up son.

Oh my God Hyperion...
My friend when I said'I was right,I didn't meant to show off,but to recall my earlier warnings,you wouldn't say that if you knew of my earlier conversations'
You must have seen last time that how people were defending Mr.Khan's pesudo policy..
You consider this as immaturity but not this egoistic behaviour of people and arraogance who are not ready to listen or understand the context of your statement for sorting out an ultimate solution.
Thank god,that I listen to other's views as well Alhamdulilah and suggest new way out rather then yelling and complaining of problems but not thinking of solutions,and yet still if you consider this as immature attitude then I don't mind to be considered as a little kid,Atleast this kid has some flexibility and doesn not follow anyone blindly and can identify the clear difference between right and wrong. :D

Grow up son.
Haha lol i was thinking the same thing ...... the guy's so full of himself !!! :D

look what he says at the end of his reply :lol: ^^

Back
Top Bottom