What's new

Dossiers on India have no ‘material evidence’

I will post two comments here from the dawn page which i believe sums up the reality nicely. Mind you Dawn is pretty high in credibility inside Pakistan especially when it comes to internal news.

Comment 1
"Sartaj Aziz says material evidence not enough. Qazi Khalilullah says irrefutable evidence. Why don't you guys sit down at one place and decide what you want to announce."

Comment 2
"These people think all Pakistani's are silly goats? Why can't they make the report public by showing it to the media? If they can show it to the UN & US, why not our own citizens?"

I do feel a close third comment is also very interesting
"have no material evidence, have concrete proof.
what jokes are these politicians and elite bureaucrats playing with nation?
what is this non-seriousness"

I don know the truth but if what Dawn first article and what Aziz sahab had told senate committee is true then Qazi sahab seems to be doing damage control by saying all evidences inside as surely the awaam would be mighty displeased by the way the whole thing is being handled. There has been a section in Pakistan media which had questioned trips of Nawaz Sharif and General Sharif and the Foreign Office folks/NSA especially Sartaj Aziz Sahab versus the outcome where it shows that General Sharif visits have some positive outcome whereas other folks visit is more of money wastage. Especially critical of PM Nawaz sahabs visit of western nations like USA or for UN summit. This Dossier situation would only add more fuel to this fire.

I will post two comments here from the dawn page which i believe sums up the reality nicely. Mind you Dawn is pretty high in credibility inside Pakistan especially when it comes to internal news.

Comment 1
"Sartaj Aziz says material evidence not enough. Qazi Khalilullah says irrefutable evidence. Why don't you guys sit down at one place and decide what you want to announce."

Comment 2
"These people think all Pakistani's are silly goats? Why can't they make the report public by showing it to the media? If they can show it to the UN & US, why not our own citizens?"

I don know the truth but if what Dawn first article and what Aziz sahab had told senate committee is true then Qazi sahab seems to be doing damage control by saying all evidences inside as surely the awaam would be mighty displeased by the way the whole thing is being handled. There has been a section in Pakistan media which had questioned trips of Nawaz Sharif and General Sharif and the Foreign Office folks/NSA especially Sartaj Aziz Sahab versus the outcome where it shows that General Sharif visits have some positive outcome whereas other folks visit is more of money wastage. Especially critical of PM Nawaz sahabs visit of western nations like USA or for UN summit. This Dossier situation would only add more fuel to this fire.

:lol::tup::tup:

Well said bro.

if raw is actually involved in terrorism inside pak (which is unlikely) which most of pakstani member here believes,they should also believe that raw is superior to isi since after working for years they couldnt find single credible evidence against raw.

Dude i've been saying this a long time.. they claim isi as a top 1 Agency while accuse Raw of supporting all the terror activities, the amount of attacks and losses are way too high in pakistan, and they couldn't stop it., so in this case who's the Best??/

Comment 1

Comment 2

I feel sorry for Pakistani people. How much more humiliation can they handle ... :(:(

Can i ask a genuine question?
If its all script to show involvement then why color printing? Dont you think Black and White printing would have been economical? That also not one but three dossiers.
I mean you folks dont feel its a sheer wastage of money over multiple foreign trips and wasting color printing cartridge.
spiral binding b bhut alah darje ki hai :lol: :rofl:
sartaj-aziz-647_082315013416.jpg

Here just found one page of dossiers. .
g5ondxH.jpg
literally fell off the bed laughing at this :Lol: :rofl:

Rumours are spreading that Sydney Sheldon wrote the dossier. Not a work of fiction as it is being called here.

Man this whole thread is just one Keck of a thing.
I can't stop laughing after reading through comments.:lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Man we Indians are one merciless creature.
We don't leave a single chance.:lol:
I hope now pakistanis here won't jump up and down after seeing dossiers type of news in future.:lol:

Here just found one page of dossiers. .
g5ondxH.jpg
This just fcuking made my day.

Back
Top Bottom