What's new

Double headache for India as Indian Mujahideen splits into two

Untitled_1.jpg
[/url]

screen shot windows 7[/IMG]
What? Are you being sarcastic? IM and AQ are imaginary organizations??

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian Mujahidin is a imagenary organisation created by Indian intelligent agency RAW following on the footstep of CIA creation of Al Ciada.

just to harass muslim in india there are so many muslim jailed in india on charged of terrorism with out proof or evidence .

tell me what will GoI achieve by arresting this many innocent muslims and wasting taxpayers money on them???
dont spread such BS without any proof or evidence.

Interesting. So all these years the Congress government has illegally and unfairly targetted muslims? The Congress Government has specifically targetted the minority community by creating an imaginary terrorist organization? My God, this is worse than Ayodhya and Godhra put together :hang2:

My dog died yesterday.

It was the dastardly ISI and *****.

But seriously, Indian intelligence agencies need to improve operational efficiency by a lot

Cool - What's the name of movie?

'Pakistan ki agli saazish' [Thunder noise]

My dog died yesterday.

It was the dastardly ISI and *****.

But seriously, Indian intelligence agencies need to improve operational efficiency by a lot

Why do i need to 'improve operational efficiency' [Z] when i can blame all of my 'operational inefficiency' on [X] ISI ?

Taliban don't have any leverage beyond Afghanistan's borders and ISI is busy internally with TTP and Americans. Indian citizens have to be worried about their security agencies brushing terrorism related activities under the carpet. They don't even want to admit the existence of 'homegrown terrorism'.

the aim of IM should be the liberation of JK from Indian occupation,

just to harass muslim in india there are so many muslim jailed in india on charged of terrorism with out proof or evidence .

Bhai ji, your fellow country-man zakir bhai , mecca wallay, aap sai bohat naraaz hoin gai iss baat per!

Indian Muslims are disoriented and confused ..

Yesterday this ppl staged a protest at Delhi (jantar-mantar area), against KSA govt. It seems KSA govt is demolishing some graveyard for new hotels..

Many criminals in India are Muslim. They are widely involve in petty crime to terrorism. These Muslims don't follow Indian law. The Home ministry report says that Madarsas are place of terrorists.

The situation is grim in India..

Indian Muslims are disoriented and confused ..

Yesterday this ppl staged a protest at Delhi (jantar-mantar area), against KSA govt. It seems KSA govt is demolishing some graveyard for new hotels..

Many criminals in India are Muslim. They are widely involve in petty crime to terrorism. These Muslims don't follow Indian law. The Home ministry report says that Madarsas are place of terrorists.

The situation is grim in India..

Just a handful of terrorists don't represent the 18 crore Muslims of India. Just to put things into perspective; 1% of 18 crore means 18 lakhs.

Back
Top Bottom