What's new

Double Standards: Victims of Bombing

MHCN

New Recruit

Reaction score
Why is it when a bomb goes of in a country like India or Afghanistan they are treated as the victim and receive world sympathy and the blame immediately falls on us.

But when we are the target of bombing instead of being seen as victims and receiving world sympathy we are treated as the guilty party, told to do more by the world community and portrayed as being imbeciles, incapable and inept.

May be it’s part of the Multi-Pronged Strategy aimed at Pakistan to dis-arm it of its Nuclear Assets.

Well, assuming that what you say is the case, it could be because the world believes that most terrorist activity and planning originates from within Pakistan. What, however, I would like to see are more Pakistanis sympathizing with the victims and their families rather than with the Taliban.

Well, assuming that what you say is the case, it could be because the world believes that most terrorist activity and planning originates from within Pakistan. What, however, I would like to see are more Pakistanis sympathizing with the victims and their families rather than with the Taliban.

And your world is composed of those who had trained and funded these bombers in the first place.

So i dont see any authenticity in the incomplet blams by the so-called world.

Thats the very false propaganda thats being promoted from Western Capitals. The US was the founder of the Taliban and used them to combat the Red army. When they were defeated we had to deal with the fall out. Pakistan is much a victim if not more than anyone else.

I'm sure other foriegn intervention is also taking advantage of the present situation too.

Back
Top Bottom