What's new

Dr.Chisti's arrival and PTI's selfishness and PPP and MQM's dedication

truthseer

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dr Chishti lands in hometown Karachi | The News Tribe

Dr Chishti arrived Karachi from Islamabad via flight no PK-309 of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA). He was accompanied by MQM leader Babar Ghouri.
Dr Chishti was warmly welcomed by Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) Leader Nasreen Jalil, Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) Leader Shazia Marri and his relatives.
Dr Khalil Chishti arrived Pakistan from New Delhi via special aircraft of Pakistan’s President Asif Ali Zardari.
The scientist was warmly welcomed at Islamabad airport by Interior Minister Rehman Malik and MQM leader Babar Ghori.
President Zardari, during his meeting with Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh in New Delhi last month, had pleaded for clemency for Chishti, given his advanced age.

PTI, however did not even come to welcome him back to the country. The work done here by PPP and MQM is commendable but the supposed party of the people did not even care for the scientist's return. Another example of how horrible Imran's party is. I doubt they'll win one seat, it's not like they care for the people.
If IK tries to hold another rally in Karachi, not one person will attend it except to vandalise it and destroy it.

but also how can we forget the dedication of either PPP,MQM or Pmln to public. I mean they have snatched everything from public. Thats too a huge service to public. And people blaming PTI selfish.

true some people wont vote to PTI because they deserve zardari, nawaz, altaf type people. Enjoy hunger,loadsheding,target killing, daily strikes, protests because we love the corruption ourselves.

Dr Chishti lands in hometown Karachi | The News Tribe

PTI, however did not even come to welcome him back to the country. The work done here by PPP and MQM is commendable but the supposed party of the people did not even care for the scientist's return. Another example of how horrible Imran's party is. I doubt they'll win one seat, it's not like they care for the people.
If IK tries to hold another rally in Karachi, not one person will attend it except to vandalise it and destroy it.

Who cares about Dr. Chisti, really? He is accused of a murder right? He probably would have gone through the same ordeal in Pakistan. What's the big deal?

i'm no supporter of PTI, but it is unfair to single out them??? other political parties were also missing ... the reasons are clear PPP & MQM used it for political point scoring & cheap political advantage.........
Our dear president Zardari, the best president we've ever had, actually went to India to free him. What a man, what a perfect heir to the Bhutto legacy

Who cares about Dr. Chisti, really? He is accused of a murder right? He probably would have gone through the same ordeal in Pakistan. What's the big deal?
He's our scientist. It's PTI's fault for not welcoming him. He was accused wrongly

but also how can we forget the dedication of either PPP,MQM or Pmln to public. I mean they have snatched everything from public. Thats too a huge service to public. And people blaming PTI selfish.

true some people wont vote to PTI because they deserve zardari, nawaz, altaf type people. Enjoy hunger,loadsheding,target killing, daily strikes, protests because we love the corruption ourselves.
What magic wand does Imran have? This government has been the best thing to happen to the country, the standards of living and GDP have improved tremendously. GA Zardari. GA MQM/PPP coalition

"Our dear president Zardari, the best president we've ever had, actually went to India to free him. What a man, what a perfect heir to the Bhutto legacy"

I won't believe people like this exist untill I see them in person.
You people are blinded by the hate instilled in you by PTI to see how great a job PPP has done after so many years of dictatorship

After that line I don't think anyone can take this guy seriously anymore.
Hes probably paid my PPP/MQM to try and get young people to their party.

These old parties are so out of ideas that they are resorting to hiring trolls. :lol:

Fortunately, the youth don't what what they are selling.
We say No to corruption, No to bad governance, and No to the Political mafia.

After that line I don't think anyone can take this guy seriously anymore.
Hes probably paid my PPP/MQM to try and get young people to their party.

These old parties are so out of ideas that they are resorting to hiring trolls. :lol:

Fortunately, the youth don't what what they are selling.
We say No to corruption, No to bad governance, and No to the Political mafia.
PTI troll cycle, remember?

You people are blinded by the hate instilled in you by PTI to see how great a job PPP has done after so many years of dictatorship
yes indeed a great job .... e.g. load shedding , corruption in PIA , RAILWAY , STEEL MILLS and many more .
BTW we people know the reality of Mr.10% and recent scandal of PM's son is also a great examples of PPP's dedication to this country and people.

PTI troll cycle, remember?

You people are trained well in the art of trolling.

But even well funded and trained trolls can't hide from the truth.
Just reminding people what that truth is (even though everyone seems to already know) :whistle:

he is accused not convicted

yes indeed a great job .... e.g. load shedding , corruption in PIA , RAILWAY , STEEL MILLS and many more .
BTW we people know the reality of Mr.10% and recent scandal of PM's son is also a great examples of PPP's dedication to this country and people.
That is because of Musharraf's legacy. You know, the same army that supports PTI. That's how corrupt PTI is also going to be

he is accused not convicted
Exactly. The least PTI could have done was to welcome him at Isl

Our dear president Zardari, the best president we've ever had, actually went to India to free him. What a man, what a perfect heir to the Bhutto legacy

He's our scientist. It's PTI's fault for not welcoming him. He was accused wrongly

What magic wand does Imran have? This government has been the best thing to happen to the country, the standards of living and GDP have improved tremendously. GA Zardari. GA MQM/PPP coalition

i would only say about above statement "Astagfirallah"

That is because of Musharraf's legacy. You know, the same army that supports PTI. That's how corrupt PTI is also going to be

Exactly. The least PTI could have done was to welcome him at Isl

Tell me, was it Musharraf that doubled 60 years of loans in 4 years?
Was it Musharraf who destroyed PIA? or the Railway?

True story, in 2007 I went to the Boeing factory in Seattle as part of a tour. While there I saw them finishing up a few brand new PIA airplanes. They were really beautiful and PIA was in really good shape.
Now.......well now PIA can't even dream of buying a 50 year old plane. And the Boeings they bought? well lets just say they are taking a nap due to lack of parts.

I don't really have to say any of this really, everyone knows you are a troll and worse you are a trained PPP/MQM troll. No one takes you seriously.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom