What's new

Dr Israr Ahmed passed away

sparklingway

Reaction score
Veteran religious scholar Dr. Israr Ahmed passes away

Updated at: 0407 PST, Wednesday, April 14, 2010

LAHORE: The veteran religious scholar Dr. Israr Ahmed has passed away here at his residence early on Wednesday morning, Geo news reported.

According to family sources, he was suffering from back-pain and heart disorders for long time.

His funeral prayer will be said at Khalid Market Ground on Wednesday, sources said.

Inna lilla hi wa inna ilay hi rajioon

May Allah Kareem Bless the soul of this great Khadim. Ameen. I have been to Dr. Israr Sahab's residence just now and seen him after Ghusal. Would always miss him and pray for him. May Allah Kareem Bless this Mujahid who gave his life to Allah Swt's cause. I've heared The Namaz-e-Janazaa Would be performed in Model Town park. Allah o Allam Kher. Great loss for Pakistan and muslim Ummah.

Inna lillahi wa innailaihi rajiuoon. ( To Allah we belong and to Him we return)

cant imagine what a big loss this is. May Allah bless the soul of this great schollar. He will always be remembered by millions for the invaluable services he performed for the cause of Islam.

May Allah Kareem Bless the soul of this great Khadim. Ameen. I have been to Dr. Israr Sahab's residence just now and seen him after Ghusal. Would always miss him and pray for him. May Allah Kareem Bless this Mujahid who gave his life to Allah Swt's cause. I've heared The Namaz-e-Janazaa Would be performed in Model Town park. Allah o Allam Kher. Great loss for Pakistan and muslim Ummah.

Can u confirm the timing of Namaz'e Janazah.

A great loss for Islamic ummah.

dr+israr+ahmed.bmp

files.php

“Truly, to Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.” and "Every living being shall meet/taste death."

He was a great scholar indeed and may Allah swt grant him Jannah and give patience to his family and loved ones. Ameen

Disagreed with some of his views and actions, but he was a renowned scholar who had done a lot of research.
May Allah be merciful to him.

he was great person of these days.god bless him.

Inna-Lil-Lahe-Wa-Inna-Alahey-Raji'on:cry::cry:

A great loss indeed. Most shocking news to me. I am a great admirer of him. He was an absolute authority on 'Tafseer-ul-Quran', 'Nifaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi(PBUH)', 'Islamic History', 'Maaher-e-Iqbaliyat', 'Expert on Logic, Science and Islam', and so many varied and different subjects. He was a LIVE LIBRARY OF ISLAMIC INFORMATION AND INTERPRETATION. A true IDEAL and LEGEND !!

I pray ALLAH bless him in JANNAT-UL-FIRDAUS. Ameen. Summa Ameen.

Fighter

Back
Top Bottom