What's new

Dr M predicts Chinese yuan will replace USD as trade currency

my god! i meant Chinese : govt+individual+etc etc . my point is why any one except Chinese should feel good if Yuan replaces USD.
Because many nations have been bullied by US unnecessarily so far. US has destroyed many countries. It is the sole supporter of the most unjust government on this planet earth.. that forces the people to leave their homes, demolish them, and then give the land to followers of a particular religion.. that nation is the cause of all the conflicts of this world, and US is the supporter of that illegal country..

Many countries will be happy with the downfall of US.. because no US means that country will be finished in days.. and then there will be peace everywhere.. including... in the subcontinent..

Use the yuan instead of the dollar. All you are doing is replacing the currency of one hegemonic country with another.

US_Net_International_Investment_Position.png

20 years ago they were a creditor nation, now they biggest debtor nation. They can't pay back. Although I don't doubt US will not go peacefully. Trump is proof.
and if the US doesnt go down peacefully what will happen in such a scenario? kaboom.

It's problematic for Indians because Chinese are yellow skin and not white skin.
Really? :lol:

@ topic, it's a wishful thinking, if RMB manages to get up to at least 20% in world trade. Now it's less than 10% behind Euro, yen, and pound, while USD is almost 90%.

@ topic, it's a wishful thinking, if RMB manages to get up to at least 20% in world trade. Now it's less than 10% behind Euro, yen, and pound, while USD is almost 90%.
You know how Indians are . They are sensitive to skin color. If Dr Muslim say Canadian currency will replace USD nunber 1 world currency no one would respond to the thread

USD dominance is largely due to oil. Thanks to Saudi Arabia. In general, how welcome a particular currency is depends on how welcome that country's goods are. People around the world may not buy many made-in-US goods/services, but they all need oil and Saudi Arabia insists on receiving USD for their oil.

You know how Indians are . They are sensitive to skin color. If Dr Muslim say Canadian currency will replace USD nunber 1 world currency no one would respond to the thread
Calling Chinese yellow skin is a slur dummy. Afterall a Chinese must know that. Also, it's not about your China, but statistics, so if you start a thread about how CAD is gonna whoop dollar, I'd say not in the near future and why are you whining about India? lol

Calling Chinese yellow skin is a slur dummy. Afterall a Chinese must know that. Also, it's not about your China, but statistics, so if you start a thread about how CAD is gonna whoop dollar, I'd say not in the near future and why are you whining about India? lol
CAD is Canadian Dollar. China Yuan is CNY.

USD dominance is largely due to oil. Thanks to Saudi Arabia. In general, how welcome a particular currency is depends on how welcome that country's goods are. People around the world may not buy many made-in-US goods/services, but they all need oil and Saudi Arabia insists on receiving USD for their oil.
Crude oil is not the major cause of the $5 trillion trade a day in the world. It's largely the currency market (demand and supply) and the countries that do their trade in USD. Even you hold around $3 trillions in USD as a reserve, correct me if I'm wrong and RMB is pegged against the USD and does 99% trade in USD.

CAD is Canadian Dollar. China Yuan is CNY.
I think you got me wrong, I was replying to his comment about starting a thread on CAD beating USD.:)

Crude oil is not the major cause of the $5 trillion trade a day in the world. It's largely the currency market (demand and supply) and the countries that do their trade in USD. Even you hold around $3 trillions in USD as a reserve, correct me if I'm wrong and RMB is pegged against the USD and does 99% trade in USD.

Currency is just another commodity whose utility determines how popular it is going to be. Once a commodity's popularity grows, after reaching a certain level, it tends to snowball. People always want simpler way to achieve the same purpose. But ultimately which currency an exporter or an exporting country prefers for the goods/services is determined by the country from which they can import. The purpose of export is always the import.

I think you got me wrong, I was replying to his comment about starting a thread on CAD beating USD.:)
My bad. :)

Back
Top Bottom