What's new

Dragon can learn a few lessons from the elephant

Elephats arn't good teachers and dragons don't exist :hitwall:

My dear Russia friend, elephants may not be good teachers for you, but dragons do exist:argh:

Dragons are creatures of legend, but in a world as fantastic as Indonesia, myths become reality. On a small, 22 mile long island among the thousands of Indonesian isles lives the planet's only living dragon -- the Komodo (Varanus komodoensis).
PBS: Wild Indonesia :lol::partay:

<Indians are not europeans.>
But in the US they like to refer themselves as black europeans.

<Buddha was Indian and you asians chines japanese koreans worship Buddha means your worship Indians...>
Many things are incorrect about this statement:
1. The Republic of India exists only in 1947
Before 1947, it was referred to as British India Company in the 1600 and British Raj (1858 - 1947).
2. Buddha (Siddhartha Gautama) is not Indian
Birth place of Siddhartha Gautama is Lumbini Nepal.
3. Buddhism is not about worshipping (it's about teaching)
A Buddha is not an incarnation of a god/God (as claimed by some Hindu followers). The relationship between a Buddha and his disciples and followers is that of a teacher and student.
4. Buddhism is not a religion (since it doesn't believe in gods or God)
So, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out why Buddhism flourished in China. It's no different than Confucianism or Taoism. It's about a way of life.
5. Chinese Buddhism (Pure Land, Chan or Zen, or TianTai) is not the same as Indian, Thai, Burmese, or Cambodian Buddhism.

NOTE: If Buddhism did not spread out of South Asia Buddhism would have been dead because many buddhists in India got assimilated back to Hinduism.

Buddha is clearly a South Asian of Indo-Aryan descent, but it doesn't really matter who he is.

It matters my friend, it matters. Have not you seen how indians are insulting the Asian people, like Japanese, Chinese, Koreans and others who worship buddha, saying that buddha was indian and worshiping buddha indicates the worshiping of indians. Go read them first.

I think, Asian community need to abandon buddhism once and for all. If you don't have self-respect, then you can worship indo-aryn or whatever you want, but people like me who have self-respect won't worship my enemies. You know how proud we Hui Chinese are.

Have the Arabs ever claimed to which race our prophet (PBUH) belongs to? They have never claimed and will never. This is Islam. I think, Islam has contributed a lot to the Chinese civilization unlike some buddhism. Chinese Muslims like Hui Liangyu have contributed a lot to the nation. Name me one buddhist who has contributed anything to the nation.

Today most Chinese are atheist/agnositic/confucius. However, we do respect Buddha and Buddhism.

If so, then why the central govt allowed indians to build buddhist temples in PRC? Why some govt officials and entrepreneurs are unnecessarily saying indians are 'shifus' since they gave the Chinese people buddhism? Why don't they acknowledge the Central Asians, Persians for giving Islam?

It is ironical that Chinese communist party applauds the enemy. Tragic irony it is.

<Indians are not europeans.>
But in the US they like to refer themselves as black europeans.

<Buddha was Indian and you asians chines japanese koreans worship Buddha means your worship Indians...>
Many things are incorrect about this statement:
1. The Republic of India exists only in 1947
Before 1947, it was referred to as British India Company in the 1600 and British Raj (1858 - 1947).
2. Buddha (Siddhartha Gautama) is not Indian
Birth place of Siddhartha Gautama is Lumbini Nepal.
3. Buddhism is not about worshipping (it's about teaching)
A Buddha is not an incarnation of a god/God (as claimed by some Hindu followers). The relationship between a Buddha and his disciples and followers is that of a teacher and student.
4. Buddhism is not a religion (since it doesn't believe in gods or God)
So, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out why Buddhism flourished in China. It's no different than Confucianism or Taoism. It's about a way of life.
5. Chinese Buddhism (Pure Land, Chan or Zen, or TianTai) is not the same as Indian, Thai, Burmese, or Cambodian Buddhism.

NOTE: If Buddhism did not spread out of South Asia Buddhism would have been dead because many buddhists in India got assimilated back to Hinduism.

I don't want to know what buddhism is, since it is associated with the enemy, we better get rid of it.

It matters my friend, it matters. Have not you seen how indians are insulting the Asian people, like Japanese, Chinese, Koreans and others who worship buddha, saying that buddha was indian and worshiping buddha indicates the worshiping of indians. Go read them first.

I think, Asian community need to abandon buddhism once and for all. If you don't have self-respect, then you can worship indo-aryn or whatever you want, but people like me who have self-respect won't worship my enemies. You know how proud we Hui Chinese are.

Have the Arabs ever claimed to which race our prophet (PBUH) belongs to? They have never claimed and will never. This is Islam. I think, Islam has contributed a lot to the Chinese civilization unlike some buddhism. Chinese Muslims like Hui Liangyu have contributed a lot to the nation. Name me one buddhist who has contributed anything to the nation.

If so, then why the central govt allowed indians to build buddhist temples in PRC? Why some govt officials and entrepreneurs are unnecessarily saying indians are 'shifus' since they gave the Chinese people buddhism? Why don't they acknowledge the Central Asians, Persians for giving Islam?

It is ironical that Chinese communist party applauds the enemy. Tragic irony it is.

We are not iranians or north koreans that say things irresponsibly. what do we owe the indians for saying they know buddha? the implication is they don't know anything else.

Most Chinese are not buddhist and do not consider it is superior to other religion. It is true Islam has became part of China's history just like Buddhism. Islam was also an advanced civilization back during the time of Tang Dynasty. Most of Chinese are not islamophobia unlike those racist westerners. Maybe some white-brainwashed young Chinese are, but most of us knows who is our true friend and who is our true enemy.

Unlike Western powers, Islam never did harm to China.

Like someone said above, Buddhism has became a philosophy that has influenced on Chinese culture. That has nothing to suggest China would become a buddhist country like Thailand.

Last edited:
We are not iranians or north koreans that say things irresponsibly. what do we owe the indians for saying they know buddha? the implication is they don't know anything else.

i know this is frustration,but does not change anything,hear what ur friend say or compromise with ur dignity

China's hegemony is built on cheap labour which has started to dry up, according to analysts from 2013 there would be a negative growth in labour force.

So yeah i can see where china is going

We Chinese don't want to make words war with you Indian.

But how government run by China is none of your Indian business.

Sometimes I wonder whether all Chinese are as stupid as some of the posters here. I also marvel at the way some Pakistanis assume other nationality flags and post as Chinese or Thai folks etc. whereas their manner of writing is so evident :D

Sometimes I wonder whether all Chinese are as stupid as some of the posters here. I also marvel at the way some Pakistanis assume other nationality flags and post as Chinese or Thai folks etc. whereas their manner of writing is so evident :D

You are quite correct. I met with some Chinese guys and they were intelligent, hard-working and friendly. Also they perhaps did know the correct history. :lol:

Anyways, it is best not to close this thread. This way, we would save other threads from trolls as they all are busy here.

well i dont think these chinese r pakistanis get morphed,they r indeed chinese

those chinese u met r hardworking,and like every hardworking people,they to respect everyone even their adversaries

these who r present here r not among those,these r the unemployed rural migrants from chinese countryside whom the cpc have engaged in a 50 cent programme to protect them from doing suicide, but manners remain the same,here also they r doing the same what they did in their countryside,peeking into the neighbous toilet and counting the, (u know):smokin:

well i dont think these chinese r pakistanis get morphed,they r indeed chinese

those chinese u met r hardworking,and like every hardworking people,they to respect everyone even their adversaries

these who r present here r not among those,these r the unemployed rural migrants from chinese countryside whom the cpc have engaged in a 50 cent programme to protect them from doing suicide, but manners remain the same,here also they r doing the same what they did in their countryside,peeking into the neighbous toilet and counting the, (u know):smokin:

Nothing for Chinese to learn from backward India, a country do not even able to feed their people and starving is common, lack basic common sense on personal hygiene.

Stop pretend you meet so many Chinese, you sounds more like a Indian never out of India, but i see everyday what 65000 Indians in my country daily, most of them are underground gambling host, pimps and drug dealers for foreigners because they speak english.:argh: :pop:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom