What's new

DRDO Preparing for Tomorrow

robotic umanned soldier center jabalpur univarsity
iit mumbai and chennai center for propultion tech for current and future requirement

what does this mean ?
LOL - it means that we wouldn't need to import radars anymore, because we would be able to make them indegenously. It doesn't mean that importing radars will be free of cost, if that's what you thought.:D That's why punctuations are important.

I don't believe that claim, by the way.

robotic umanned soldier center jabalpur univarsity
iit mumbai and chennai center for propultion tech for current and future requirement
Jabalpur University ? haha I studied there, I would love to read about it. link please

Too much future planing....
Rule of success is to plan small measurable and attainable targets and stick to the time line.
Best of luck to DRDO. Better if they ropein privet players at the design stage itself.

Rule of success is to plan small measurable and attainable targets and stick to the time line.
Best of luck to DRDO. Better if they ropein privet players at the design stage itself.

And to keep mum until you have something concrete to show off :P

Back
Top Bottom