What's new

DRDO to shoot down missile at 150 km altitude

No, he's right. China successfully has already tested it. But we're still third nation in the world to do that. No european countires nor even russai has this capability. So it's impressive work. And both china and india has 'no first use policy' so it's all good. :)

No, he's right. China successfully has already tested it. But we're still third nation in the world to do that. No european countires nor even russai has this capability. So it's impressive work. And both china and india has 'no first use policy' so it's all good. :)
Ok tell me now how u got that 1000+Km altitude figure.....

Russians lack such capabilities? I doubt so, freund. They might not be as advanced as western Europe in economic development and law and order but they are experts in missile technology. Could you please provide me a source of your claim? Because Russians always needed to counter American missiles and Minuteman series is not a child's play.

Russians lack such capabilities? I doubt so, freund. They might not be as advanced as western Europe in economic development and law and order but they are experts in missile technology. Could you please provide me a source of your claim? Because Russians always needed to counter American missiles and Minuteman series is not a child's play.
He is wrong,
It's false flag..

Don't worry..

India is the third country to have successfully develop BDM after US and Russia independently...

He is wrong,
It's false flag..
Anti-ballistic missile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DF-21 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What the heck??!! Have you even read all of my posts??!!
I'm just pro indo-sino friendship!!

Kya hindi mein baat karni hai tereko?! hindi padh bhi sakta hun!!

How can you doubt my nationality?! Ask any other indian member if i'm indian or not?!
You think i got all these thanks for no reason?! Most of them are from indian members!
Seriously mate how can you say I'm not indian?!!
I'm more than you you are!

Last edited:

No, I meant third country AFTER U.S, Russia and China. But I just found out that israel and france also have such capabilities. Although I'm not sure about their range.

Last edited:
No, I meant third country AFTER U.S, Russia and China. But I just found out that israel and france also have such capabilities. Although I'm not sure about their range.

I was expecting a more authentic link but thank you for the effort. Yes, French have always preferred to have their own indigenous capabilities without relying on Americans for anything classified as strategic weapons and defence, unlike the British. And this autonomy of United States does come in handy a number of times when debating global issues for the French government.

Israel's existence depends on its pioneering in military technology and research so their name is obvious on this list.

India is the third country to have successfully develop BDM after US and Russia independently...
LOL..... India is first country in the world to develop entire weapon systems and strategic infrastructure by opening their big mouths and talking big with nothing to show.

Other countries actually have to invest money, materials and labor. India found a way to substitute hot air for all these inputs.

LOL..... India is first country in the world to develop entire weapon systems and strategic infrastructure by opening their big mouths and talking big with nothing to show.

Other countries actually have to invest money, materials and labor. India found a way to substitute hot air for all these inputs.

Seriously?
Can't you accept that China doesn't has this and India does?
As i said China has a long way to go.
And for your completely out of sorts post!:
f%2Boff.jpg

Seriously?
f%2Boff.jpg
You Indians are in fantasy land. China has successfully tested an indigenous BMD. And China does not claim based on its test that it already has a deployed BMD.

China: Missile defense system test successful - USATODAY.com

But self-deluding Indians think they are more advanced than China and Russia. It's not that you have "a long way to go." Even Chinese would agree we have a long way to go. It's that you are living in a third world hole that has no conception of reality.

There is simply no comparison. India is rubbish compared to China in every way possible. Too stupid to realize it.

India already has Barak and Barak II that can be used via warships to shoot down enemy aircraft or missiles.

Seriously?
f%2Boff.jpg

Stop being a bully or a troll.

Post reported.

You Indians are in fantasy land. China has successfully tested an indigenous BMD. And China does not claim based on its test that it already has a deployed BMD.

China: Missile defense system test successful - USATODAY.com

But self-deluding Indians think they are more advanced than China and Russia. It's not that you have "a long way to go." Even Chinese would agree we have a long way to go. It's that you are living in a third world hole that has no conception of reality.

There is simply no comparison. India is rubbish compared to China in every way possible. Too stupid to realize it.

Delusion at its peak!

you guys don't qualify to say this. ripping off some Russian stuff and assembling it doesn't make you to qualify to comment on others. to comment you have earn technologies through R&D not through some reverse engineering.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom