What's new

Drone Attacks the Untold Story...

Fracker

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is very important to understand what is legal value of Drone Attacks. As per USA, there is an agreement between Pakistan and USA which allows them to use Drone Attacks against Terrorists.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obama defends US drone strikes as 'legal and effective'

Washington: US President Barack Obama on Friday strongly defended the controversial drone strikes as 'legal, effective' and necessary in a 'just war' of self-defence as he announced a new counter-terrorism doctrine that include setting new limits on their use in countries like Pakistan...................

..................In Pakistan alone, up to 3,336 people have been killed by drones since 2003, according to the New America Foundation. Obamaasserted that the US respects the sovereignty of other countries, noting that a commando operation like the one that killed al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden cannot be a norm.............

Obama defends US drone strikes as 'legal and effective' | Deccan Chronicle
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our leaders, Be is Musharaf, Zardari, IK or even NS nobody is trying to tell the real story... Resolution, Resolution can't solve this issue just like that...

Sharif blasts US drone attacks on Pakistani soil

“The drone attack was not only a violation of the country's sovereignty and territorial integrity, but also an action that has been declared as a violation of international law and the UN Charter,” the statement read.
---------------------

What is the reality? Was there any agreement done by Musharaf and Zardari extended that agreement? If yes then how that can be undo? If there is no such agreement, how Pakistan stop drones? Yes Pakistan is capable of shooting down the drones? But what are the implications? If USA don't trust Pakistan to hand over drone operations, then why Pakistan is trusting USA for it?

The more bigger question should asked and media should educated people about it. Why Pakistan is not Fensing whole Boarder? If this is the main reason for everything? Like Taliban crossing from Pakistan to Afghanistan (as US/Afghanistan is saying) and TTP getting weapons/equipment from Afghanistan, that can be stopped with one Full Stop, "Fense the whole boarder".

For once please everyone should get up, Stop fighting and start asking some serious questions. Which is the main reason of this Issue

if there was an agreement the new government can undo it simple

but i doubt that an agreement is signed

they have given permission for few in Musharraf era as he said recently but not by some agreement

and in ppp,anp and mqm central government it was free fall and only condemning them

i think Until we don't strengthen our economy its impossible to even register a serious reservation... so thats why i support economy first btw why this ho ha in 2013 when USA is already plan to exit in 2014 why these so call Patriots didn't done anything b4........ Jahan 10 saal bardasht kiya ab eik saal or sahi... and for PTIans tell him the deally death toll of Karachi and compare it with drones and blast.... why he dont file those 2008's cases did he forget them?????????????????

this simply means that Pakistan is fully informed about these Drones attacks, and its not just violation of the sovereignty but also an illegal contract between USA and Army of Pakistan?

and any such contact can be cancelled by the govt if it has the policy otherwise or balls to stand up against the americans?

but taking such a stand will increase violence, as they would try to prove their point...

one has to be tactful.

This is very important to understand what is legal value of Drone Attacks. As per USA, there is an agreement between Pakistan and USA which allows them to use Drone Attacks against Terrorists.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obama defends US drone strikes as 'legal and effective'

Obama defends US drone strikes as 'legal and effective' | Deccan Chronicle

Our leaders, Be is Musharaf, Zardari, IK or even NS nobody is trying to tell the real story... Resolution, Resolution can't solve this issue just like that...

Sharif blasts US drone attacks on Pakistani soil

---------------------

What is the reality? Was there any agreement done by Musharaf and Zardari extended that agreement? If yes then how that can be undo? If there is no such agreement, how Pakistan stop drones? Yes Pakistan is capable of shooting down the drones? But what are the implications? If USA don't trust Pakistan to hand over drone operations, then why Pakistan is trusting USA for it?

The more bigger question should asked and media should educated people about it. Why Pakistan is not Fensing whole Boarder? If this is the main reason for everything? Like Taliban crossing from Pakistan to Afghanistan (as US/Afghanistan is saying) and TTP getting weapons/equipment from Afghanistan, that can be stopped with one Full Stop, "Fense the whole boarder".

For once please everyone should get up, Stop fighting and start asking some serious questions. Which is the main reason of this Issue

When one of our general sits in joint command in kandhar/jalalabad base what do you expect that these attacks would be without any protocol? AFAIK, the US authorities inform the Pakistani authorities before entering Pakistani airspace. First thing should be to make public any implicit and explicit agreements between GoP and US so that people may know realities. Even Kamran Khan, after referring to a security source, said that drones have taken out around 2700 of AQ-TTP targets of significant value. Make things public so that people may know the truth (whatever it may be).

i think Until we don't strengthen our economy its impossible to even register a serious reservation... so thats why i support economy first btw why this ho ha in 2013 when USA is already plan to exit in 2014 why these so call Patriots didn't done anything b4........ Jahan 10 saal bardasht kiya ab eik saal or sahi... and for PTIans tell him the deally death toll of Karachi and compare it with drones and blast.... why he dont file those 2008's cases did he forget them?????????????????

nawaz also supports no drone policy from 5 years and he repeat his commitment to stop drones in election speeches

the right wing parties will be able to stop drones

no policy on so called BARDASHT karen drones

ik and nawaz are on same page as it was their election slogans they will be buried if they don't act on it

and qabali are not free mall don't be like safma group have some heart

When one of our general sits in joint command in kandhar/jalalabad base what do you expect that these attacks would be without any protocol? AFAIK, the US authorities inform the Pakistani authorities before entering Pakistani airspace. First thing should be to make public any implicit and explicit agreements between GoP and US so that people may know realities. Even Kamran Khan, after referring to a security source, said that drones have taken out around 2700 of AQ-TTP targets of significant value. Make things public so that people may know the truth (whatever it may be).

ye right 2700

the puny foot soldiers and on 6% were successful in killing any significant leader rest were innocent causalities

stop joking mian

nawaz also supports no drone policy from 5 years and he repeat his commitment to stop drones in election speeches

ik and nawaz are on same page as it was their election slogans they will be buried if they don't act on it

ye right 2700

the puny foot soldiers and on 6% were successful in killing any significant leader rest were innocent causalities

stop joking mian

Bhai Jan... according to ur party PML-N is Punjabi party. Punjab Give him vote for Economy.... and show me a single footage where NS actually use the words "Gira dain Gay" he always talk about Peace, it was INVENTED by ur super smart, super Talented, super Natural Leader......

ye right 2700

stop joking mian
Americans are much smarter than what you think of them, They don't waste their money and expensive bombs on killing foot soldiers. And all big names of TTP were killed in drone attacks. Let me put the names of "foot soldiers" Killed in Drones
1- Molvi Nazeer (TTP top Commander)
2- Naik Mohammad (TTP's Father)
3- Ilyas Kashmiri (TTP's leader)
4- Bait Ullah Mahsood (TTP Founder)
5- Muhammad Ahmed Almansoor, (Top AQ commander)
6-Omar Wazir (Heir of Movil Nazeer)
and now wali-ur-rahman.
Drones are designed for taking out high value targets.

Bhai Jan... according to ur party PML-N is Punjabi party. Punjab Give him vote for Economy.... and show me a single footage where NS actually use the words "Gira dain Gay" he always talk about Peace, it was INVENTED by ur super smart, super Talented, super Natural Leader......

again stop ranting

pmln voted against drones along with all other parties to stop drones and that they are illegal

if nawaz got votes from punjab and is prime minister of Pakistan federation he has to work for all Pakistan not punjab i am also a punjabi i really haven't meet someone with your mentality

iqbal zafar jhagra of pmln in program Islamabad tonight along with guests haroon ur rashid and general hamid gul.he told that no need for myusi we will first indulge usa in dialog to stop drones and then further up the pressure if they don't agree like supply line or help in withdrawal

SHOW ME VIDEO WHERE NAWAZ SAID DRONES ARE LEGAL,GOOD OR SHOULD BE ALLOWED HE SAID WE WILL CONVINCE USA AND IF NOT LOGICALLY SPEAKING WOULD YOU THINK HE WILL TELL NATION THAT USA DON'T AGREE SO I WILL ALLOW DRONES .DON'T JOKE.HE WILL GO FOR NEXT STEP WHAT IQBAL ZAFAR JHAGAR SAID.

yes my leader imran said he will ask paf to shoot down drones so to protect Pakistanis
also to indulge ttp faction in dialog so to know they want peace or not negotiation fail then operation same as pmln,juif and ji policy

DO YOU SUPPORT PMLN OR JUST MISTAKE IT FOR PPP BECAUSE THE POLICY YOU TELL IS NOT OF PMLN

Americans are much smarter than what you think of them, They don't waste their money and expensive bombs on killing foot soldiers. And all big names of TTP were killed in drone attacks. Let me put the names of "foot soldiers" Killed in Drones
1- Molvi Nazeer (TTP top Commander)
2- Naik Mohammad (TTP's Father)
3- Ilyas Kashmiri (TTP's leader)
4- Bait Ullah Mahsood (TTP Founder)
5- Muhammad Ahmed Almansoor, (Top AQ commander)
6-Omar Wazir (Heir of Movil Nazeer)
and now wali-ur-rahman.
Drones are designed for taking out high value targets.

you named 7 and i assume rest ..... account for 2693 of leaders killed so total of ttp and alCIAda 2700 leaders killed

again stop joking

again stop ranting

pmln voted against drones along with all other parties to stop drones and that they are illegal

if nawaz got votes from punjab and is prime minister of Pakistan federation he has to work for all Pakistan not punjab i am also a punjabi i really haven't meet someone with your mentality

iqbal zafar jhagra of pmln in program Islamabad tonight along with guests haroon ur rashid and general hamid gul.he told that no need for myusi we will first indulge usa in dialog to stop drones and then further up the pressure if they don't agree like supply line or help in withdrawal

SHOW ME VIDEO WHERE NAWAZ SAID DRONES ARE LEGAL,GOOD OR SHOULD BE ALLOWED HE SAID WE WILL CONVINCE USA AND IF NOT LOGICALLY SPEAKING WOULD YOU THINK HE WILL TELL NATION THAT USA DON'T AGREE SO I WILL ALLOW DRONES .DON'T JOKE.HE WILL GO FOR NEXT STEP WHAT IQBAL ZAFAR JHAGAR SAID.

yes my leader imran said he will ask paf to shoot down drones so to protect Pakistanis
also to indulge ttp faction in dialog so to know they want peace or not negotiation fail then operation same as pmln,juif and ji policy

DO YOU SUPPORT PMLN OR JUST MISTAKE IT FOR PPP BECAUSE THE POLICY YOU TELL IS NOT OF PMLN

you named 7 and i assume rest ..... account for 2693 of leaders killed so total of ttp and alCIAda 2700 leaders killed

again stop joking

dont try to put ur words in my mouth..... i or any of PML-N leader votter or supporter never says Drones are legal and shouldn't be stopped. We only Want Peace with Negotiation (TTP for Peace and US to stop Drones) its actually ur PTI jazbatti mentality who want and act like TTP n US (with us or against us).... things take time... Hosla Hosla Hosla and Trust this Gov its not PPP who's FP is run by Army... Why dont u accept the truth that Army is involve in this Drone Drama.... For drones first let the NS gov to take back the control of FP and we will see and InshaAllah we will see the result.
and PML-N is a National Party Read my words again "according to ur party PML-N is Punjabi party"

dont try to put ur words in my mouth..... i or any of PML-N leader votter or supporter never says Drones are legal and shouldn't be stopped. We only Want Peace with Negotiation (TTP for Peace and US to stop Drones) its actually ur PTI jazbatti mentality who want and act like TTP n US (with us or against us).... things take time... Hosla Hosla Hosla and Trust this Gov its not PPP who's FP is run by Army... Why dont u accept the truth that Army is involve in this Drone Drama.... For drones first let the NS gov to take back the control of FP and we will see and InshaAllah we will see the result.
and PML-N is a National Party Read my words again "according to ur party PML-N is Punjabi party"

it is not jazbati mentality it is justful mentality vs ngo,safma and liberal "let them drone mentality"

i think you don't understand my post here i try to explain

i said when did pmln said drones are legal/good or should be allowed? never

every man in Pakistan knows usa will not listen to the phool or kaliyan so called peaceful negotiation of pmln and they will fail.so will nawaz let them drone and be like ppp.it wont last long.

the time of condemning drones and andar khanay let usa drone like zardari and gillani is gone and every pakistani wants drones to stop and it is one of main reasons of pakistanis hating usa so dont tell drone is non issue and pakistanis will let government bypass

i don't think army is involved in drones but i think they are involved in NRO2.

it is not jazbati mentality it is justful mentality vs ngo,safma and liberal "let them drone mentality"

i think you don't understand my post here i try to explain

i said when did pmln said drones are legal/good or should be allowed? never

every man in Pakistan knows usa will not listen to the phool or kaliyan so called peaceful negotiation of pmln and they will fail.so will nawaz let them drone and be like ppp.it wont last long.

the time of condemning drones and andar khanay let usa drone like zardari and gillani is gone and every pakistani wants drones to stop and it is one of main reasons of pakistanis hating usa so dont tell drone is non issue and pakistanis will let government bypass

i don't think army is involved in drones but i think they are involved in NRO2.
Sorry to not understanding you properly... i never says but dont tell me that economy is not more bigger then this. thats why i ask to first stabilize the economy within 1-2 years max, till then follow a set of policy to get harder on ur stance for stopping the drones and when we are good enough to sustain all the Famous "US or UN Pabandiyan" shoot them and shoot lot of ANA soldiers tooo... they are also a continue pain in the arse...

Back
Top Bottom