What's new

Drone delivery startup in Pakistan

Baz2020

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I want to start a drone delivery service in pakistan in selected areas as a pilot project. Need your thoughts on this.

Would only work in good areas, other then that drone would be destroyed stolen or damaged. Then comes feasibility cost benefit which is not much also would need lots of noc from relative authorities.

My suggestion offer drone services for flim, video, vlog , events and site planning.

Also if you are really into drone delivery, workout your services for backpackers travelling tourist foreigner in mountain climbing.

Last edited:
Would only work in good areas, other then that drone would be destroyed stolen or damaged. Then comes feasibility cost benefit which is not much also would need lots of noc from relative authorities.

My suggestion offer drone services for flim, video, vlog , events and site planning.

Also if you are really into drone delivery, workout your services for backpackers travelling tourist foreigner in mountain climbing.

Thanks for your reply. I had thoughy about all those things. Film making via drone evertone is doing it and what value does a drone footage provide to the community?

I thought this government encourages foreign investment but i guess only for chinese companies not for small time investors like myself.

So its a no no as i thought all about the above already 😊 thrn they say we need overseas pakistanis to invest. My foot 😂

Thanks for your reply. I had thoughy about all those things. Film making via drone evertone is doing it and its not a value addm what value does a drone footafe lrovide to the communktt?

I thought this government encourages foreign investment but i guess only for chinese companies not for small time investors like myself.

So its a no no as i thought all about the above already 😊 thrn they say we need overseas pakistanis to invest. My foot 😂
Well potential is there if there is will, what you are proposing may only work for educated and not morally corrupt public which majority is not.
So your option can work in providing services to foreign tourists in mountain submit like food medicine, equipment and could also work in emergency to get equipment there. You have to make proposals, feasibility report and get on grounds visit site to see the scope.cities food and ecommerce delivery only just begun in 2010.

Well potential is there if there is will, what you are proposing may only work for educated and not morally corrupt public which majority is not.
So your option can work in providing services to foreign tourists in mountain submit like food medicine, equipment and could also work in emergency to get equipment there. You have to make proposals, feasibility report and get on grounds visit site to see the scope.cities food and ecommerce delivery only just begun in 2010.

Thank you sir for the valuable points

I want to start a drone delivery service in pakistan in selected areas as a pilot project. Need your thoughts on this.
You are naive and not interested in investment or have any business sense if you have to come here for advice and complain at the same time.
What case study have you done to come to the conclusion that drone delivery service is needed in Pakistan or will be a viable business.

This is very true, you on the other hand are welcome to leave your cash in to some party funds or some charity hospital connected with ruling party.

This is very true, you on the other hand are welcome to leave your cash in to some party funds or some charity hospital connected with ruling party.
I guess you still haven’t changed after all these years.

Regulations won’t allow this business. Even Agricultural drones were banned until recently from what I remember. So are 3D printers.

Pakistan has antiquated laws regarding everything.

You perhaps mean business regulations?
People of Pakistan, especially ruling party do not have a clue what it means, even if they take lead from you, the plot winning culture in computerized raffles will not bring out any benefit.

Back
Top Bottom