What's new

Drunk Iranian women beat up traffic cop

Adwitiya

BANNED
Reaction score
BANGALORE: Two Iranian women realised the hard way that it doesn't pay to drink and drive, and definitely not to assault policemen and TV crew under influence. Farima (26) and her friend Azara Fazle (29) went on a drive after a drinking binge on Wednesday night, but landed in police net after thrashing a traffic cop and later smashing a TV camera.

While Farima has an engineering degree from BMS College, Azara got her BSc (biotechnology) from Dayanand Sagar College. Both have applied for MBA in Central College here. They were produced before the magistrate at Mayo Hall court who remanded them in judicial custody till February 20.

Around 11.30pm on Wednesday, Farima, driving the car, was stopped on Cubbon Road by cops on a routine check for drunk driving. She tested positive on the alcometer and sub-inspector Rao Ganesh asked her to produce the vehicle's papers and her DL.

Farina didn't have her licence; so the cop booked her for drunk driving without a licence. That was enough provocation for her friend Azara, who got off the car and asked Ganesh to return the documents. The cop told them to behave and collect it from the court. By then, he had shoved the documents into his motorcycle box. Azara broke open the box, pulled out the documents and marched to the car.

Sensing trouble, Ganesh closed the barricade which enraged Azara further. She again got down from the car and kicked Ganesh. Before he could realize what hit him, she punched him on his face. A startled Ganesh caught hold of her hand. Azara dug her teeth into Ganesh's hand bit off a part of the flesh. Fortunately, by that time, the police arrived and took them into custody.

After filing a complaint at the police station, the two were taken for a medical test at Bowring Hospital. Both girls tested positive for alcohol. While the permissible limit is 30 counts, Farima's was 59 and Azara's 83. They told the police they had couple of drinks sitting in the car on Brigade Road and were going for a drive.

When police brought the duo back to the station, TV reporters were waiting to shoot some footage. Seeing the cameras, the women started attacking the cameramen and reporters. In the melee, one camera broke. The media crew has lodged a complaint.

Drunk Iranian women beat up traffic cop - Bangalore - City - The Times of India

I hope they are given the same punishment as the men doing the same thing would.

Is drinking allowed for Iranian women? or were they non Muslim Iranians?

I can visualise the youtube video "Drunk girls beat policeman'. Would receive a lot of clicks for sure

Ok, I know i shouldn't laugh, but this story is too funny. But i do feel sorry for our traffic police who has to take this kinda crap from irresponsible civillians.

This girl Azara is a helluva character :D A true son of a gun type :D

Imagine a girl kicking biting slapping punching a cop in India :disagree:

Load these cops...

firstly she was a girl..that too a foreigner...cant imagine what the cop would be thinking at getting kicked..

its sad ...bangalore is no more the same it was 10 years back..

Imagine the situation if it were reversed, the cop beating up Women and that too foreigners - that would raise hell of a ruckus.
Let the law deal with them.

Is drinking allowed for Iranian women? or were they non Muslim Iranians?

my father who is a marine engineer said that iranians do all kinda stuff when once they are away from their home, away from the strictness of the iranian government. second are saudis who more or less are a similar case

my father who is a marine engineer said that iranians do all kinda stuff when once they are away from their home, away from the strictness of the iranian government. second are saudis who more or less are a similar case

I second that :lol:

Its not just Iranians and Saudis. Anyone brought up with limited freedom will have an inner rebel. And once they get some freedom, most abuse it.

I have seen it happen to people of different nationalities, ethnicity, race, religion and age.

You can't generalize like that. I've seen plenty of both conservative and ultra-liberal Iranians here in Canada. Same goes for Arabs (I don't know any Saudis personally). There are also many Pakistani and Indian students at uni who go crazy when they come to Canada. The thing is, because they are such a visible minority, they get noticed more than I do. I've had friends asking me to eat non-Halal or drink, and when I say "no, religious reasons", they say, "but I've seen Muslims do that!".

My point is, I respect your father's opinions (he is obviously older and wiser than me), but you must not generalize like this.

But I can generalise it. Iranian Girls. I would invite you to Pune, all the colleges are full of Iranians (Muslims), have more than 10, 15 friends and they do everything they wish to. Drinking is very normal to them. In fact Iranian Guys, As far as I have seen, are much more decent.

But girls, I can only generalise it. OSHO ashram is full of Iranians and Israeli. Symbiosis International University has loads of Iranians.

But I don't mean they are bad, In fact they are very soft spoken, and girls are damn beautiful. I rate iranians after Russians.

Just they are open minded when they are in other country, away from restrictions. Current generation specially is very forward. And there's nothing wrong in it.

Well sorry a sudden change in opinion, Won't generalise but would say maximum population coming to India, do all kind of stuffs.
Thanks..

Back
Top Bottom