What's new

Drunken russian diplomat arrested by dutch police

flamer84

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Apparently he was molesting his own children to,real nice characters the russians send to represent them,i guess this is the best Russia has to offer in the international arena.:disagree:

"The diplomat, Dmitri Borodin, was arrested at his home on Sunday by ‘people in police uniform’ after neighbours complained about the way he was treating his children. He was released after a couple of hours but claims to have been hit by police during the arrest."

DutchNews.nl - The Netherlands will 'look into' Russian diplomat arrest

More information on this issue:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2013/10/netherlands-apologise-for-russia-envoy-arrest-2013109141624653249.html

"Dutch police have declined to comment on the case, but Dutch media reports have cited police documents alleging that Borodin was detained after police found him drunk and barely able to stand after neighbours said he was mistreating his two young children."

Not only that, the wife of this Russian diplomat was involved in a car accident too. According to the police she was drunk. Picture of the damage to the cars:

aanrijdingrusland1.jpg

Apparently he was molesting his own children to,real nice characters the russians send to represent them,i guess this is the best Russia has to offer in the international arena.:disagree:

"The diplomat, Dmitri Borodin, was arrested at his home on Sunday by ‘people in police uniform’ after neighbours complained about the way he was treating his children. He was released after a couple of hours but claims to have been hit by police during the arrest."

DutchNews.nl - The Netherlands will 'look into' Russian diplomat arrest

Where did it say that in the source? Don't accuse people of such appalling acts. If molestation was in question do you think they would simply release him?

Let's take a look at what happened, the police beat him, failed to show proper identification and gave no probable cause for arrest. This was clearly in retaliation for the green peace arrests.

Where did it say that in the source? Don't accuse people of such appalling acts. If molestation was in question do you think they would simply release him?

Let's take a look at what happened, the police beat him, failed to show proper identification and gave no probable cause for arrest. This was clearly in retaliation for the green peace arrests.

The police released him because at the police station they became aware of his diplomatic status.

The police released him because at the police station they became aware of his diplomatic status.

He informed the police of his diplomatic status prior to being arrested. And the question still stands, how does a noise complaint involving children suddenly turn into molestation? How does that even pop into someone's head? If every time I heard loud kids yelling or playing and the first thing that popes into my head was molestation then I would see a therapist.

If Russia had be at least a tenth of what beast it portrayed in the West - beaten Dutch diplomat now be acquainted with a huge hairy guy in a prison cell.

He was drunk and the neighbours heard the children beeing assaulted/molested,add this the also drunk wife and you have a clear case of emergency where the need for his arrest was obvious,he was an immediate danger.I really don't think that the dutch authorities are so petty to do this because of the greeanpeace arrests which,btw,i personally approve,those guys are borderline terrorists not activists.You don't endanger an oil rig and expect flowers.

As far as i know molested means assaulted to in english,not only in sexual nature,if i am wrong i apologise.

Just catch and beat a dutch diplomat and fabricate a case.Its time that these little teletubby nations be put in their place.

If Russia had be at least a tenth of what beast it portrayed in the West - beaten Dutch diplomat now be acquainted with a huge hairy guy in a prison cell.

Russia is not Soviet union.Its good that it is not acting in such an aggressive manner. But anyways,make more trouble for these greenpeace or western ngos . Time to send them out of Russia.

He informed the police of his diplomatic status prior to being arrested. And the question still stands, how does a noise complaint involving children suddenly turn into molestation? How does that even pop into someone's head? If every time I heard loud kids yelling or playing and the first thing that popes into my head was molestation then I would see a therapist.

Translated Dutch article:

'Officers witnessed abuse of child by Russian diplomat'

The Hague agents who arrested the Russian diplomat Dmitry Borodin witnessed how he abused his children, according to sources who talked to Omroep West.

Borodin was thereafter immediately arrested and taken to the police station .

According to sources, the officers did what they had to do: "When you see that a child is being abused, you take steps. It's that simple. Political immunity or not." Borodin himself denies that he had abused his children.

Official report

When the police came at Dmitri Borodin's (46 ) door , the diplomat could barely stand on his legs due to drunkenness. His children were found neglected.

That says The Telegraph on Wednesday based on the police report the newspaper has obtained. The oldest , a girl of four, was repeatedly beaten on her head. Behind him two children were crying. The house was a mess. The sheets of the beds were dirty and the clothes of Borodin's one and a half year old son wet of urine, according to the Telegraph.

Hassle Party

The man was not to reason, scolded the agents for 'motherfuckers'. The police decided to arrest him. Witnesses saw four agents taking the Russian diplomat away to the police car. The Russian diplomat only wore a blue short.

'Agenten waren getuige van mishandeling kind diplomaat' | Omroep West

Next time you send some diplomats to foreign countries, pick some decent people.

what does greenpeace got to do with dutch govt.. they are anarchists and most govts dont like them... try to find another theory...
this is not the first time a diplomat has been arrested.. they are usually let go even if there is a serious charge against them.. I remember an indian diplomat was accused of beating his maid here... Indian govt simply recalled him..

There is a story from the 19th century.
Once in France in the 20's great popularity gained some piece, which was exhibited in a bad light Russian soldiers conquered France in the Napoleonic Wars .
Nicholas First Russian tsar known about the piece and asked theatergoers of France to tell the truth about the Russian soldiers. They replied that the theater - it's not true and fiction , and they can put whatever they want on stage . Then Nicholas I said he will send a million viewers in army greatcoats .
Russia need to start hard responding to all those disgusting what's doing and saying Europeans against Russia .

what does greenpeace got to do with dutch govt.. they are anarchists and most govts dont like them... try to find another theory...
this is not the first time a diplomat has been arrested.. they are usually let go even if there is a serious charge against them.. I remember an indian diplomat was accused of beating his maid here... Indian govt simply recalled him..

The incident has heightened tensions between the Dutch and Russian governments already at loggerheads over the detention of Greenpeace activists who staged a protest at a Russian oil rig off Russia’s north coast. On Friday, the Dutch government said it was taking legal action to try and release the 30 activists who were arrested on the Dutch-registered vessel 'Arctic Sunrise’.

In response to the announcement, the Russian government issued a sharp rebuke to the Dutch government for failing to address the issue earlier.

“Over the last year-and-a-half the Russian side made repeated attempts to contact their Dutch counterparts to intervene in the vessel’s illegal activities,” Russian Foreign Ministry deputy head Aleksey Meshkov told RIA Novosti on Saturday.
http://rt.com/business/russia-china-trade-record-836/

I hope this answers it.

On behalf of the Kingdom of the Netherlands Minister of Foreign Affairs of that country F.Timmermans apologized Russia for violations of international law, in particular the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, the detention of the Dutch police minister-counselor of the Russian Embassy in The Hague D.A.Borodina. He said this today after our country in Holland R.A.Kolodkinu.
F.Timmermans said their investigation into the incident results will be presented in addition to the Russian side.

This guy flame is an obvious troll who has serious issues with Russia. He even fabricates a charge of molestation of children all by himself. You are truly one sick individual to even think of that. This is a troll acount and should be banned. He does nothing but defend Saudi Arabia and attack Russians.

Back
Top Bottom