What's new

Dubai police chief compares 'disciplined Indians' to Pakistanis

Hephaestus

Reaction score
Country
India
https://www.geo.tv/latest/189260-dubai-police-chief-compares-disciplined-indians-to-pakistanis

A senior Dubai police official has slammed Pakistani authorities and community for failing to curb drug smuggling from their homeland to Gulf states.

Head of General Security for Dubai, Dhahi Khalfan, tweeted, "The Pakistanis pose a serious threat to the Gulf communities because they bring drugs to our countries."

His comments came after Dubai authorities arrested a gang of Pakistanis involved in smuggling drugs.

View image on Twitter

ضاحي خلفان تميم

✔@Dhahi_Khalfan

https://twitter.com/Dhahi_Khalfan/status/980359090131042305

يشكل الباكستانيون تهديدا خطيرا للمجتمعات الخليجية لما يجلبوه من مخدرات معهم إلى دولنا..يجب التشديد عليهم بإجراءات صارمة في المنافذ...

Khalfan who is known for his controversial statements in a series of Twitter messages also advised UAE nationals to not employ Pakistanis, who have deep historic relations with the region through cultural and religious ties.

The senior Dubai police official also went ahead to compare Pakistanis with Indians. “Why Indians are disciplined? While sedition, criminality and smuggling in the Pakistani community are rampant,” he tweeted.

ضاحي خلفان تميم

✔@Dhahi_Khalfan

https://twitter.com/Dhahi_Khalfan/status/980357318138368001

يشكل الباكستانيون تهديدا خطيرا للمجتمعات الخليجية لما يجلبوه من مخدرات معهم...لا بد من إجراءات مشددة جدا ضدهم في المنافذ.

The senior Dubai police official has over 2.66 million followers on his verified Twitter account.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/189260-dubai-police-chief-compares-disciplined-indians-to-pakistanis

A senior Dubai police official has slammed Pakistani authorities and community for failing to curb drug smuggling from their homeland to Gulf states.

Head of General Security for Dubai, Dhahi Khalfan, tweeted, "The Pakistanis pose a serious threat to the Gulf communities because they bring drugs to our countries."

His comments came after Dubai authorities arrested a gang of Pakistanis involved in smuggling drugs.

View image on Twitter

ضاحي خلفان تميم

✔@Dhahi_Khalfan

يشكل الباكستانيون تهديدا خطيرا للمجتمعات الخليجية لما يجلبوه من مخدرات معهم إلى دولنا..يجب التشديد عليهم بإجراءات صارمة في المنافذ...

Khalfan who is known for his controversial statements in a series of Twitter messages also advised UAE nationals to not employ Pakistanis, who have deep historic relations with the region through cultural and religious ties.

The senior Dubai police official also went ahead to compare Pakistanis with Indians. “Why Indians are disciplined? While sedition, criminality and smuggling in the Pakistani community are rampant,” he tweeted.

ضاحي خلفان تميم

✔@Dhahi_Khalfan

يشكل الباكستانيون تهديدا خطيرا للمجتمعات الخليجية لما يجلبوه من مخدرات معهم...لا بد من إجراءات مشددة جدا ضدهم في المنافذ.

The senior Dubai police official has over 2.66 million followers on his verified Twitter account.
this statement is not without merit. Indians indeed are much better behaved in this regard. although a weak argument for Pakistanis can be made that Afghan smugglers and settlers use Pakistani passports but they are only a fraction of the total Pakistanis in the middle east.

what was surprising was his attack on Bengalis regarding bans etc.

No comment.

*Chukle*
*Ummah*
*Brothers*
Sir, I guess you need this one for your boring attempt at satire

upload_2018-4-4_16-47-16.png

Last edited:
At least we don't fund terrorist madrasas and mosques around the world, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar are the world's largest terrorist exporters.

seems like they are feeling the heat in Yemen lol .. and still pissed at Pakistan to show middle finger to them on yemen war

this statement is not without merit. Indians indeed are much better behaved in this regard.
With respect. Why do we as a people always find endogenous causes for all problems inside Pakistan. Bomb goes off it is Indian sazish. This happens it is Iran's fault. That happens it is Afghans. This is Yehudi sazish. That is Amerika's fault. Never do we ever stop and introspect. Identify the failures and then fix them. Instead we blame everything on the "hidden hands" from outside the world. And by not introspecting we keep making the same mistakes again and again.

However there is one exception. One conspicious exception reserved for the gods. And that is GCC/KSA. Then it is always our fault. It can't possibly be the Arabs of GCC who are at fault. Oh no it is Pakistani's to blame.

The gods of oil. The gods of Arabia.

I guess you
I guess you need to focus on the thread title and not make me the subject of the thread.

seems like they are feeling the heat in Yemen lol .. and still pissed at Pakistan to show middle finger to them on yemen war

Surprised Yemen isn't firing any missiles at UAE. :lol:

this statement is not without merit. Indians indeed are much better behaved in this regard. although a weak argument for Pakistanis can be made that Afghan smugglers and settlers use Pakistani passports but they are only a fraction of the total Pakistanis in the middle east.

Why don't you inspect and stop them at Pakistani airport or how do they enter UAE?

I think anyone who misbehaves to an extreme extent should be deported.

I guess you need to focus on the thread title and not make me the subject of the thread.
I want you to relax with your usual crap and bringing the religion into every discussion without any need. I think if the chronic constipation of the libtards and hypocrites can be treated, a lot of issues can solved. Because this mental constipation blocks your brain from thinking objectively, it is a criminal activity and definitely there is an issue at hand to solve...what it has to do with the religion or ummah?

Well,
Drugs are rampant in Pakistan courtesy Afghanistan.

Had indians the same level of access, they maybe would smuggle much more.

With respect. Why do we as a people always find endogenous causes for all problems inside Pakistan. Bomb goes off it is Indian sazish. This happens it is Iran's fault. That happens it is Afghans. This is Yehudi sazish. That is Amerika's fault. Never do we ever stop and introspect. Identify the failures and then fix them. Instead we blame everything on the "hidden hands" from outside the world. And by not introspecting we keep making the same mistakes again and again.

However there is one exception. One conspicious exception reserved for the gods. And that is GCC/KSA. Then it is always our fault. It can't possibly be the Arabs of GCC who are at fault. Oh no it is Pakistani's to blame.

The gods of oil. The gods of Arabia.

well said

reminds me of NFP's satire where Saudi special forces raid Osama house in Abbotabad and Pakistanis come out in support of KSA and curse Osama for living in Abbotabad and burn his effigies

Well,

Had indians the same level of access, they maybe would smuggle much more.
which is hypothetical. since Indians dont have such access they are fine.
but still I was surprised over his rants against the Bangladeshis. does he have problem with all Muslims of south east Asia? does he consider Hindus as puritans? bles him. RSS might as well setup his stature and worship him like some did for Trump.

my point that although the UAE chief is a racist and making sweeping statement by painting all Pakistanis as smugglers and trouble makers but indeed its the Afghans and Pakistan who are associated with drug smuggling for right or wrong reasons.

I think anyone who misbehaves to an extreme extent should be deported.
That is not the point though is it? The fact is all demographics have differant signature on the radar screen. That could be because a demographic has greater tendancy to something or that the radar is only better or tuned to detecting or pointing toward certain demography. Then the rsult merely reflect the radar's bias. Therefore it is very important that public officials do not stigmatize or criminalize entire demographics for the wrongs of some. I believe we call that stereotyping.

This is exactly what we shout in UK. That is exactly what we accuse the far right BNP or EDL of when they make blanket statements about Pakistanis or Muslims. Well we have a so called friendly ummah brother of Pakistan and it's senior official effectively criminalizing Pakistanis by using broad strokes and that on twitter which is the preserve of Trump for lambasting Pakistan. I can't help in thinking this was done to please our acrh rivals the Indians. After all responsible states or officials discuss suc matters begind closed doors not shouting in public unless you want to score points.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom