What's new

Dubai Police move checkmates Mossad

Again, they can plan for whatever they want, but ultimately it comes down to the actual event.

Yeah your analysis seems to be wayyyyyyyyyyyy more credible than the Dubai police.. I mean come on compared to your knowledge about Mossad and there secret ops and their ' cold blooded tactics ', the Dubai police has merely concrete evidence against Mossad.. What possible value could that have against a dude who spends most of his time on defence forums

Lol what evidence .. as if the Dubai police force maintains a database of Mossad agents worldwide :lol: Not even the Israeli deputy PM would have that sunshine. Mossad reports directly to the PM, thats it. Even if they were Israeli citizens, it doesnt mean every Israeli is a Mossad agent :blink:

The best chance Dubai had was to capture an agent alive .. but the agents vanished :cheesy: Who knows what they'll look like today ?

Here's what one fomer mossad agent said:

A former high-ranking Mossad official, Rami Igra, told Israel Army Radio that the assassin "does look professional" as described by Dubai police. But Igra said it "doesn't look like an Israeli operation" because of the apparent shortcuts, such as allowing members to be videotaped by security cameras.

A gulf news article tries to glorify its Police force as smarter than Mossad and some people here seem glad about it :rofl:

It's very much possible that the cameras were hidden. Like the article mentioned, you can plan it to perfection but ultimately anything can happen once the actual events happen. Moreover, as noticed, the assassins were first at another hotel and then went to another following tip off. So clearly their plan wasn't rigid.

It's not just about showing how they look like, it's seeing the bigger picture. It's clear Mossad is involved here and there is a lot of public outcry in Britain over government hiding something. Let's not forget the diplomatic fall out. The assassination has done Israel more harm than good.

They checked in at different hotels to obviously avoid suspicion. The lesser your number, the less attention you attract.

And how is it clear that this is a Mossad act without concrete evidence ? Even i like to believe that targetting a Hamas leader is what Israel more than anyone else would do, but thats hardly evidence.

Nothing could generate more diplomatic fallout than Operation Hot Winter in the recent past .. i doubt Mossad agents would really bother about diplomatic relations with european nations if they had planned an assassination.

Lol what evidence .. as if the Dubai police force maintains a database of Mossad agents worldwide :lol: Not even the Israeli deputy PM would have that sunshine. Mossad reports directly to the PM, thats it. Even if they were Israeli citizens, it doesnt mean every Israeli is a Mossad agent :blink:
Actually, UAE government has very high regulatory requirements from all businesses. Everything, financial transactions, visitors and everything go through a filter. They are very good at this. They have lists of known suspicious people from around the world not just Israel.

The best chance Dubai had was to capture an agent alive .. but the agents vanished :cheesy: Who knows what they'll look like today ?
He was left for dead in a hotel. The people had ample time to get away before his body was discovered, an autopsy was performed and so on.

Here's what one fomer mossad agent said:

A former high-ranking Mossad official, Rami Igra, told Israel Army Radio that the assassin "does look professional" as described by Dubai police. But Igra said it "doesn't look like an Israeli operation" because of the apparent shortcuts, such as allowing members to be videotaped by security cameras.
I don't get this stupid line of argument. They are going into a hotel to assassinate someone, how do they NOT get video taped?

A gulf news article tries to glorify its Police force as smarter than Mossad and some people here seem glad about it :rofl:
Smart or not, as I pointed out earlier, it is very clear it is one of the best equipped police forces.

And how is it clear that this is a Mossad act without concrete evidence ? Even i like to believe that targetting a Hamas leader is what Israel more than anyone else would do, but thats hardly evidence.
Dubai hasn't officially charged the Mossad yet. It has thrown the ball on the European countries whose passports were used and were made into near real fakes. Meaning inside jobs from those countries as well. Collusion. Interpol. That's what Dubai is doing, its going to make THOSE countries either take the blame or point towards Mossad.

Nothing could generate more diplomatic fallout than Operation Hot Winter in the recent past .. i doubt Mossad agents would really bother about diplomatic relations with european nations if they had planned an assassination.
Very likely, but what we're doing is the absolute right thing to do.

Trying to prove Mossad is responsible would be a monumental task. People can suspect all they want. But with the identities being stolen I doubt anything more will happen.

Apparently the Hamas chief broke security protocols by reserving his ticket to Dubai online, which triggered Mossad, or someone, to go into overdrive to get to him at this opportunity. This would explain their exposure on hotel security videos. This would also explain the Hamas chief have been under surveillance for a long time.

Actually, UAE government has very high regulatory requirements from all businesses. Everything, financial transactions, visitors and everything go through a filter. They are very good at this. They have lists of known suspicious people from around the world not just Israel.

Sure, but the fact of the matter is despite having their photographs, no one has a clue as to who these people actually were. Hence, traditional means of surveillance dont really tell the entire story here.

I don't get this stupid line of argument. They are going into a hotel to assassinate someone, how do they NOT get video taped?

The goal is to assassinate him, the hotel room being just one possible location. If it was handled by Mossad, they would surely have done a thorough SWOT analysis on this, wouldnt they ? The 26/11 attackers were clearly caught on camera, wouldnt Mossad follow such events and ignore something as basic as cameras and then be caught off-guard ?

Smart or not, as I pointed out earlier, it is very clear it is one of the best equipped police forces.

They might be the best police force, but they are apparently dealing with one of the finest military intelligence organizations around, their track record just says so. Thats an altogether different league, isnt it ?

Dubai hasn't officially charged the Mossad yet. It has thrown the ball on the European countries whose passports were used and were made into near real fakes. Meaning inside jobs from those countries as well. Collusion. Interpol. That's what Dubai is doing, its going to make THOSE countries either take the blame or point towards Mossad.

You think the European nations such as Britain will take any blame on their passports being misused ? Infact, Dubai police said 99% if not 100% that Mossad was responsible, the lack of solid evidence being the problem.

Apparently the Hamas chief broke security protocols by reserving his ticket to Dubai online, which triggered Mossad, or someone, to go into overdrive to get to him at this opportunity. This would explain their exposure on hotel security videos. This would also explain the Hamas chief have been under surveillance for a long time.

Fair enough; do u think Mossad would be caught off-guard by something as basic as hotel cameras ? I find the Dubai police's claim pretty dubious in that respect.

Fair enough; do u think Mossad would be caught off-guard by something as basic as hotel cameras ? I find the Dubai police's claim pretty dubious in that respect.
Everyone knows about hotel security cameras -- nothing new. I call it an 'operational emergency'. Assume for now it is true that Hamas chief violated his own security protocols and made his electronic presence known, how long has he been 'off the grid', as the saying goes? For the Mossad section that is supposedly monitoring the ether for these electronic signs, how long have they been doing it?

Were there other less significant Hamas targets who made equally fatal errors? I say yes. This is the new generation of humanity who are heavily dependent on electronic communication. I came to the personal computer era fairly recent, slightly more than a decade ago. I use them at work every day, just never had one at home when all 'the kids' in my section have them. Even now, I have no Facebook account nor do I 'tweet' and everyone thinks I still use an abacus. So I would be willing to bet dollars-to-doughnuts that there were lesser Hamas figures who could not go without their gadgets and became contributors to Mossad successes. Both sides have compelling reasons to keep their respective successes and failures secret.

Trying to prove Mossad is responsible would be a monumental task. People can suspect all they want. But with the identities being stolen I doubt anything more will happen.
The trail ends onto those European countries. To exonerate themselves they'll need to crack down onto these syndicates that can reproduce European (including UK) passports for money that even a common man can afford.

Russians in Dubai do this kind of trade all the time. They have links within several European countries that can do the job for like $5000. There are obviously a lot of people involved. A trail must exist back to Israel. Of course the assertion going around in Dubai is that these Europeans were in on it and would cover for the Israelis, in which case Dubai will continue to embarrass them.

If nothing else all countries will think twice before bringing their war to Dubai. Dubai did the same four years back with the Indians who had some wanted mafia man killed in Dubai. India hasn't messed around here any more.

To empirically prove Mossad would be tough, I agree. But to ask for the proof for Mossad involvement here would be akin to asking for proof that grass is green or sky is blue. State involvement is guaranteed, since the passports were forged. And which state is going to be involved? This is a more of a no-brainer then all the no-brainers one comes across.

i doubt the entire operation was carried out by mossad.Mossad as every one knows is the finest and the most ruthless spy agency in the world.The killers were so careless that they allowed themselves to be captured on CCTV cameras.This is not how mossad carries out its operation.

unless they want the world to know that they have carried out the attack , the Dubai will shout as high as it can against mossad but nothing will happen which in the end will prove the point of this operation , the message will be clear for enemies of Israel that where ever u go what ever your status is we can and will get u .
its like when u steal some ones lunch and then tell them hey cummon why would i steal ur lunch when i own a restaurant .

To empirically prove Mossad would be tough, I agree. But to ask for the proof for Mossad involvement here would be akin to asking for proof that grass is green or sky is blue. State involvement is guaranteed, since the passports were forged. And which state is going to be involved? This is a more of a no-brainer then all the no-brainers one comes across.

For an arrest warrant of a Government official of a country though you still need more then just circumstantial evidence. no matter how green the grass is or the sky is blue. And it is not as hard as you think to get false passports that show as valid. issued by the Government authorities. They are very expensive but attainable.

I have a friend that used to work with the Mexican drug cartels laundering money. Before he gave that life up and committed his life to Gods service. for 50k a pop he could get valid Government issued passports of an unnamed major country.

Last edited:
Dubai police chief Lieutenant General Dahi Khalfan Tamim has said that if Israel's spy agency the Mossad is found to be responsible for the operation, its head, Meir Dagan, should face arrest. :rofl:

How ? He has a Diplomatic passport and flies in his own jet.

People are reading to much into this report.

Dubai can do two hoots. First Dubai must explain what the scum was doing in their country.

Regards

Mossad might or mightnot have done this, but surely that terrorist deserved to die.

Back
Top Bottom