What's new

Durga Puja in Khulna, Bangladesh

Right on cue, a Chindoo arrives to demonstrate my point about how these nasty ⚫️🕉🐒 lie at every given opportunity. The term Pakistan wasn't coined by an Ahmedi, and no, calling someone a kafir is no where near comparable to Chindoos forcing lower castes into generational prostitution and slavery.
Ahmadiyyas were at the forefront of creation of Pakistan, an Ahmadiyya Unit fought against India in Kashmir in 1947-48

These are parameters India has already met or will meet as we chug along. The ones I stated are somethings that you can never meet. That is the difference between us.
We have an Indian Nostradamus on PDF. He sees the future. Please tell us when in the future you guys will stop open defecation and drinking cow piss.

We have an Indian Nostradamus on PDF. He sees the future. Please tell us when in the future you guys will stop open defecation and drinking cow piss.

You never know - Gau Mutra must have special hypnotic qualities. Or qualities that screw up your brain.

Looking at Hindutvas, I think the latter is more true. :lol:

How do these people function in civilized society?

Gobar munchers and Piss drinkers. Wow. 🤷‍♂️

You never know - Gau Mutra must have special hypnotic qualities. Or qualities that screw up your brain.

Looking at Hindutvas, I think the latter is more true. :lol:

How do these people function in civilized society?

Gobar munchers and Piss drinkers. Wow. 🤷‍♂️
You have described typical Indian piss drinkers so eloquently.:rofl::lol:

Lol Indian source what do you expect
Muhammad Zafrullah Khan and Muhammad Iqbal were ardent supporters of Pakistan, and both were Qadyanis. Shia Muslims and Bengali Muslims also lent their support to the concept of Pakistan under the banner of Islamism. However, these supporters later recognized the error of their judgment as the majority Punjabi Sunni Muslims initiated persecution against them, all in the name of the same Islamism.

Muhammad Zafrullah Khan and Muhammad Iqbal were ardent supporters of Pakistan, and both were Qadyanis. Shia Muslims and Bengali Muslims also lent their support to the concept of Pakistan under the banner of Islamism. However, these supporters later recognized the error of their judgment as the majority Punjabi Sunni Muslims initiated persecution against them, all in the name of the same Islamism.
Whatever this not a neutral source very few were support creation of Pakistan majority were Sunni Muslims that were supporting creation of Pakistan

And don't bring Indian source always come with neutral source
Indian source always twisted a facts and history of Muslims of the subcontinent

Back
Top Bottom