What's new

Durga Puja in Khulna, Bangladesh

Doesn't take me a minute to cherry pick pics and post to soothe your insecurity. India is a developing nation and will have its share of bad areas and super rich areas.
Why don't you make better comparisons

1) Does lungidesh have a better IT/IT services industry than India?
2) Does lungidesh have more roads and rail. per 1000 residents than India?
3) Does lungidesh have international airports ranked higher than India?
4) Does Lungidesh have better metro rail than India?
5) Does lungidesh have better automobile and commercial vehicle manufacturing than India?
6) Does Lungidesh have a better pharmacy industry than India?
7) Does Lungidesh have better hospitals than India?
8) How many universites, colleges does Lungidesh have that are better than what India has?
9) Can Lungidesh launch satellites for other countries leave alone reaching Mars or the moon?
10) Can lungidesh beat India in sports
11) Can lungis beat Indins in olympiad and other academic contests
12) Is research in Bangladesh and Patents more than Indians?

I can go on..but with no achievements you guys talk and gloat like you can do anything. Forget comparing, Bangladesh will never beat India in the above bullet points I've listed in your life time. Time to feel insecure agin and post blah blah blah :)
Bangladesh has better sanitation and bathroom habit.

Bangladesh is better than India in women's empowerment.

Bangladesh has better textile industry .

Bangladesh has more GDP per capita income.

Bangladesh has higher life expectancy.

Bangladesh has better child mortality rate.

Bangladesh fare better in Global Hunger Index.

Bangladesh has better literacy rate of 15-24 year old.

I can go on but will stop here because I am lazy in writing.

Chindoo society is still the single most uneducated society and group of people on this planet, but watch how this Chindoo is sneakily including Chindoos with Western countries as an example to Muslims.

A bridge collapsed the other day in Gujarat and crushed two Chindoos like the filthy cockroaches they are - this state is supposed to be the heart of Pajeet Vishwaguru, and we are somehow supposed to learn from them.
Stupid and ignorant Muslims should talk about the successes of Christian, Hindu, Buddhist and Jews societies and note how underdeveloped are the Muslim societies are, always begging billions and billions of dollars from these societies they are taught to hate since their birth.

This is no Islam, this is ignorance and Mullaism. Our @IndianLite defines it Wahaabism.

Quarreling and bickering Muslims do not have the impulse on acquiring knowledge, science and technologies. They remain ignorant assholes despised, avoided, neglected and sneered by all other people while Muslims flattering each other on how blessed they are.

Very lamenting that we live in the 8th century world.

A certified a*sshole calls other Muslims a*ssholes. Pathetic.

You should not have said that, there is nothing wrong with Fundamental Islam. Only brainless like @Blue Ocean who cannot understand Quran verses clearly.

I assumed Hamas also dont have enought intelligent to interpret Quran verses that I explained in page 3 of this thread. There is specific verse in Quran where Allah worried with some Arab on their understanding in Quran. I can try to find it if I have time, but I have read the verse as I have read whole Quran verses (with the translation to understand the meaning) more than once.

Better we put ISIS/AQ and others as Extremist, not Fundamentalist. This also the group who has the same brain like @Blue Ocean, people with these brain exist in many groups like Muslim, Christian, Hindu (Blue Ocean as example) etc, this is why they cannot understand the verses like I have already explained it thoroughly in page 3 of this thread. It will be dangerous if this type of people get some sort of weapons, during early Islam we have seen Muslim who is dare enough to even kill Ali Bin Abi Thalib just because he made peace with Muawiyah.

Wise words my friend. I should have used extremists not fundamentalists.

I stand corrected.

Chindoo society is still the single most uneducated society and group of people on this planet, but watch how this Chindoo is sneakily including Chindoos with Western countries as an example to Muslims.

A bridge collapsed the other day in Gujarat and crushed two Chindoos like the filthy cockroaches they are - this state is supposed to be the heart of Pajeet Vishwaguru, and we are somehow supposed to learn from them.

Waste of time dealing with these Hindutva people brother.

I'd rather not think about these low-lifes - they seek too much attention, these attention-whores.

You are as usual over-amplifying the differences of various lines of thought in Islam in order to drive a wedge between Bangladeshi Muslims. This is largely aspirational for Hindutvas, that Bangladeshis will do ghar wapsi and become Hindu.

Not in your life, not ever. Hell will freeze over before that happens.

Nothing in these Islamic differences in Bangladesh will be as deep as the differences between Muslims and Hindus (religiosities, practices, lifestyles).

Bangladesh is far more homogenous than India culturally - you have little idea.

Please do not mistake our tolerances of non-Muslim religions in Bangladesh as a weakness - or to mean that we will allow Hindutva to spread in our country. There is no chance.

In this respect we are no different than Indonesia or Malaysia.

We will resist fundamentalism by any quarter.

Please ensure you do the same - you have lots of homework to do.
I never claimed that minorities are safe in Bangladesh. Bangladeshi Muslims are as radical, or perhaps even more so, than their Pakistani counterparts. The animosity towards non-Muslims has deep roots and is instilled in Bangladeshi Muslims from a young age. My point is that this animosity doesn't remain confined to non-Muslims; it also fuels conflicts among different Muslim sects and ethnicities. The reason you observe non-Muslim Bengalis, Biharis, UPis and Punjabis living harmoniously in India, while Muslim Punjabis, Biharis, Bengalis, UPis, Sindhis, Pashtuns, and Balochs often engage in violence in Pakistan, is due to the translation of religion-based hatred into ethnic discord.

Bangladeshi Muslims are as radical, or perhaps even more so, than their Pakistani counterparts.
Pakistan is Islamic Republic whereas Bangladesh is People's Republic where all Bangladeshis irrespective of their religion live happily and harmoniously.

Why don't you compare your Bhikharee beggardesh with China - since you call yourself a superpower, That comparison is far more apt.
No Indian calls our nation a super power. The positive news on our progress makes people like you mad and it's your elk that use that term, so comparisons can be made that favor you. We are grounded and know where we stand, unlike you Bangladeshis. We also know we are on the right trajectory. We admire China's economic rise but we are grateful and blessed to have a democracy. You can rant all you want in this thread but this thread is only bringing out the delusion and intolerance prevalent in Bangladesh.

@Bilal9 is an idiot. Ignore that troll! He contradicts himself 24/7 and talks through his backside.

But Bangladesh doesn’t have to exceed India in any of the above metrics to have a higher GDP per capita and significantly better living standards.

Take Belgium and U.K. as a comparison. Belgium isn’t known for anything and doesn’t even have a standing army.

Guess which one has virtually zero poverty?

Bangladesh is urbanising much faster than India and has much higher female labour participation - these two things will propel Bangladesh past India.

Being a homogeneous country Bangladesh is much more stable and over time doing business will become more efficient as well.
You simply cannot compare a western nation with a south asian one. Our population and lack of resources means we have to constantly try to do much more. What I listed are factors that positively influence standard of living. With only textiles as your main revenue stream, your eggs are all in one basket. They are as fragile as the world economy right now. The textile industry will not be the same, it's a matter of time before some other country can throw stiff competition to your exports. If you want to continue healthy growth rates, you have to diversify, create more jobs in areas other than textiles and increase your FDI.

Most Indians outside this forum are happy you guys are doing well in the parameters you state, but it's important to know your economy is pretty fragile right now. The parameters you state are mile stones India will reach as it moves along. The ones I state, are almost impossible for Bangladesh to reach.

Bangladesh has better sanitation and bathroom habit.

Bangladesh is better than India in women's empowerment.

Bangladesh has better textile industry .

Bangladesh has more GDP per capita income.

Bangladesh has higher life expectancy.

Bangladesh has better child mortality rate.

Bangladesh fare better in Global Hunger Index.

Bangladesh has better literacy rate of 15-24 year old.

I can go on but will stop here because I am lazy in writing.

These are parameters India has already met or will meet as we chug along. The ones I stated are somethings that you can never meet. That is the difference between us.

non-Muslim Bengalis, Biharis, UPis and Punjabis living harmoniously in India, ic discord.

LOL, Indian non-Muslims are divided into millions of castes who treat the ones below them like subhumans, the ones higher in hierarchy can rape the women and enslave the men lower in hierarchy but the lower ones are not allowed to protest or fight back because Hindu cult doesn't allow that. The civilized world does not need this kind of HARMONY.

LOL, Indian non-Muslims are divided into millions of castes who treat the ones below them like subhumans, the ones higher in hierarchy can rape the women and enslave the men lower in hierarchy but the lower ones are not allowed to protest or fight back because Hindu cult doesn't allow that. The civilized world does not need this kind of HARMONY.
How can you conveniently forget how you guys bomb and kill Shias (kids, women and all) in scores, especially when they are in the mosque praying? or how the Ahemdias are treated? Can't get anymore cruel than that.

How can you conveniently forget how you guys bomb and kill Shias (kids, women and all) in scores, especially when they are in the mosque praying? or how the Ahemdias are treated? Can't get anymore cruel than that.
This Chindoo thinks a few decades old heretical group not being recognized as Muslims is the same as his vile filthy nangay priestly class imposing slavery on hundreds of millions of people for centuries. No you poojari ape, you Chindoos are still much more cruel than us.

Waste of time dealing with these Hindutva people brother.

I'd rather not think about these low-lifes - they seek too much attention, these attention-whores.
The reason engaging with these chimps is still necessary is that their way of life doesn't teach them any morals and thus, they will lie whenever possible - any observer seeing these bandars lie constantly without getting challenged will think they are in the right.

Last edited:
You simply cannot compare a western nation with a south asian one. Our population and lack of resources means we have to constantly try to do much more. What I listed are factors that positively influence standard of living. With only textiles as your main revenue stream, your eggs are all in one basket. They are as fragile as the world economy right now. The textile industry will not be the same, it's a matter of time before some other country can throw stiff competition to your exports. If you want to continue healthy growth rates, you have to diversify, create more jobs in areas other than textiles and increase your FDI.

Most Indians outside this forum are happy you guys are doing well in the parameters you state, but it's important to know your economy is pretty fragile right now. The parameters you state are mile stones India will reach as it moves along. The ones I state, are almost impossible for Bangladesh to reach.

These are parameters India has already met or will meet as we chug along. The ones I stated are somethings that you can never meet. That is the difference between us.

You know what - the margins are so small in textiles - no one will be suicidal enough to compete with Bangladesh.

And it’s the one industry that is recession proof.

Riti, kapra and Mukan are guaranteed necessities in developed countries.

In a recession, Bangladesh’s lower value items sell even better.

The scare story about being reliant on garments has been peddled so often - it’s as believable as end times!

This Chindoo thinks a few decades old heretical group not being recognized as Muslims is the same as his vile filthy nangay priestly class imposing slavery on hundreds of millions of people for centuries. No you poojari ape, you Chindoos are still much more cruel than us.

The reason engaging with these chimps is still necessary is that their way of life doesn't teach them any morals and thus, they will lie whenever possible - any observer seeing these bandars lie constantly without getting challenged will think they are in the right.
Qadyanis were the originators of the idea of Pakistan. The term 'Pakistan' itself was coined by a Qadyani, but they were unaware that this madness would later turn against them. Not only the Qadyanis, but also Shia, Yazidis, and various other sects of Islam have faced persecution in different regions globally, including in Pakistan, where they have been branded as 'kafir'.

Qadyanis were the originators of the idea of Pakistan. The term 'Pakistan' itself was coined by a Qadyani, but they were unaware that this madness would later turn against them. Not only the Qadyanis, but also Shia, Yazidis, and various other sects of Islam have faced persecution in different regions globally, including in Pakistan, where they have been branded as 'kafir'.
Right on cue, a Chindoo arrives to demonstrate my point about how these nasty ⚫️🕉🐒 lie at every given opportunity. The term Pakistan wasn't coined by an Ahmedi, and no, calling someone a kafir is no where near comparable to Chindoos forcing lower castes into generational prostitution and slavery.

Another lie from this Jihadi guy, Bilal9!
You idiot, what @Bilal9 Bhai is saying it's the reality! You mo do raw propaganda will soon come to an end! Just wait and see!

Look at the chicken dance of Hindutvas here. :lol:

Cluck cluck cluckity cluck.....
Naicha lav nai Bhai! Khela khotomer dike! 28 tarikh a kisu maybe hobe na! But Sara deshe internet down!

Dekha zak bir Bangali zodi asolei road a Bose pore diner por din taile Hasinar khobor ache.

Are zodi Mohan BNP zothariti nach gan Kore basay fere taile Seta vinno bishoy!

Back
Top Bottom