What's new

Dutch far-right party says it will ban Mosques, Quran

It is shame that much of the late British Indian army came from what is now Pakistan. Can you imagine that these people helped "liberate" the Holy Land in concordance with the Anti Christ and helped pave the way for Imposter Israel. If Pakistanis knew this they would be ashamed and aghast.

Ok, that's another thing and that had more to do with Arab settlers selling land to Jewish families in Europe. The Arabs also overthrew the Ottoman empire and got rid of their presence in Palestine.
The British Indian army saw no action in those lands, it was virtually confined to North Africa, there after Italy, some parts of Europe, before they were all shipped to fight the Japanese in Burma, Singapore, Malaya etc.

Ok, that's another thing and that had more to do with Arab settlers selling land to Jewish families in Europe. The Arabs also overthrew the Ottoman empire and got rid of their presence in Palestine.
The British Indian army saw no action in those lands, it was virtually confined to North Africa, there after Italy, some parts of Europe, before they were all shipped to fight the Japanese in Burma, Singapore, Malaya etc.
I am not putting all the blame on British Indian Muslims, no the Arab Muslims were fools with a capital F.

The point I am trying to make is: it is not a proud moment that British Indian Muslims fought as Britain's colonial troops, when she had occupied them, degraded them and their history in South Asia. Not only this but Britain's army had help to destroy Muslim rule over the Holy Land and Britain's Empire had comitted oppression the world over. It is not proud for a Muslim to have been part of that institutuion, that's all. It may have been a necessity for livelihood but not a proud way to earn it.

I am not putting all the blame on British Indian Muslims, no the Arab Muslims were fools with a capital F.

The point I am trying to make is: it is not a proud moment that British Indian Muslims fought as Britain's colonial troops, when she had occupied them, degraded them and their history in South Asia. Not only this but Britain's army had help to destroy Muslim rule over the Holy Land and Britain's Empire had comitted oppression the world over. It is not proud for a Muslim to have been part of that institutuion, that's all. It may have been a necessity for livelihood but not a proud way to earn it.

I disagree with you, yes colonisation happened, but let's look at it pragmatically. Who do you think could have mounted opposition to the Japanese when they were rampaging across Asia? India was fragmented in to many nations and warring empires. They would have been ripe for a takeover, massacre and slavery would have followed. Sure there were bad things done by the empire, but that is the past, but then they also ended slavery.
As for the whole the British ended Muslim rule, the Arabs on mass decided to do that as well. Every empire in the world committed oppression, not one can be named that didn't. At least the British have forgiven third world debt, they are the highest givers of international aid per capita, they let millions settle in their lands for a better life and so on. How many other nations have tried to make amends?
It is a matter of pride for a Muslim, Pakistani to have been proud of that institution because it fought tyranny and oppression, and helped end the greatest war the world had ever seen.

I disagree with you, yes colonisation happened, but let's look at it pragmatically. Who do you think could have mounted opposition to the Japanese when they were rampaging across Asia? India was fragmented in to many nations and warring empires. They would have been ripe for a takeover, massacre and slavery would have followed. Sure there were bad things done by the empire, but that is the past, but then they also ended slavery.
As for the whole the British ended Muslim rule, the Arabs on mass decided to do that as well. Every empire in the world committed oppression, not one can be named that didn't. At least the British have forgiven third world debt, they are the highest givers of international aid per capita, they let millions settle in their lands for a better life and so on. How many other nations have tried to make amends?
It is a matter of pride for a Muslim, Pakistani to have been proud of that institution because it fought tyranny and oppression, and helped end the greatest war the world had ever seen.

After the Japanese went rampaging all over Asia then joining the British Indian army was the right thing to do.

Before that it was helping oppressors keep your own people in slavery.

For me it is shameful in 1857 that locals joined the British in putting down the rebeliion.

After the Japanese went rampaging all over Asia then joining the British Indian army was the right thing to do.

Before that it was helping oppressors keep your own people in slavery.

For me it is shameful in 1857 that locals joined the British in putting down the rebeliion.

My grandfather actually told me of the day they all joined up on mass. The educated among them read out the press reports of what the Japanese were doing in Asia.
Before that I admit, the soldiers of the imperial army were used to put down revolts.
By the way it was the Sikh regiments, along with the Scots who put down the 1857 rebellion, and yes they were locals.
But hey, such is history.

My grandfather actually told me of the day they all joined up on mass. The educated among them read out the press reports of what the Japanese were doing in Asia.
Before that I admit, the soldiers of the imperial army were used to put down revolts.
By the way it was the Sikh regiments, along with the Scots who put down the 1857 rebellion, and yes they were locals.
But hey, such is history.

Your grandfather can be proud that he helped save the sub-continent from massacres, rape and slavery at the hands of the Japanese.

Saint Mary doesn't wear a burqa you idiot.Just a headscarfe wich most Christian women did way before an Arabian warlord started a religion copying Christianity

He is not Greek.Full stop....No explanation.

Your grandfather can be proud that he helped save the sub-continent from massacres, rape and slavery at the hands of the Japanese.

He's gone bro, died in 1994. Yes they knew what had to be done. They also came back and liberated their region of Kashmir, now known as Azad Kashmir. It's crazy in actual fact, if you read about the independence war in Gilgit and Balistan, the men there were led by their English officers from the Empire's army! They literally grew so attached with them that they decided to help them.
Speaking about the Japanese, when they surrendered, many Japanese soldiers who had occupied Indonesia decided to join the republicans and fight the Dutch to liberate their land!
There are so many amazing stories out there.

He's gone bro, died in 1994. Yes they knew what had to be done. They also came back and liberated their region of Kashmir, now known as Azad Kashmir. It's crazy in actual fact, if you read about the independence war in Gilgit and Balistan, the men there were led by their English officers from the Empire's army! They literally grew so attached with them that they decided to help them.
Speaking about the Japanese, when they surrendered, many Japanese soldiers who had occupied Indonesia decided to join the republicans and fight the Dutch to liberate their land!
There are so many amazing stories out there.

What a brave and honorable man he was.

The British also took care of their colonial troops well. Nearly everyone who applied for the armed forces visa system, after the Second World War was allowed to settle in the UK. Out of 8 of my elders who fought for the British army, only one came, that was my grandfather. He also told me the officers were kind and would break bread with them during meals, sleep in the same quarters as them etc. The British had a different way of doing things.
Same here. All my uncles, grandad, even my great grandad served in the British Raj Armies and that was the impetus in us coming to UK. It established a link. It was remarkable coming together where both sides earned each others respect and bond born out of blood and tears. Many of us buried in France and Belguim - the lands that we helped to save. Now we are looked on as "threats" by them.

Have a look at the names? Who are they? Our forefathers. They were *pak*s !

List-of-servicemen-formerly-buried-at-Horsell-a.jpg

Same here. All my uncles, grandad, even my great grandad served in the British Raj Armies and that was the impetus in us coming to UK. It established a link. It was remarkable coming together where both sides earned each others respect and bond born out of blood and tears. Many of us buried in France and Belguim - the lands that we helped to save. Now we are looked on as "threats" by them.

Have a look at the names? Who are they? Our forefathers. They were *pak*s !

List-of-servicemen-formerly-buried-at-Horsell-a.jpg

Another little fact, do you know the Regents Park Mosque? The land for that mosque was gifted by King George the sixth, as a homage to the hundreds of thousands of sub-continent Muslims who fought for the empire. King George had great affection for the troops and visited them often, as did Churchill.
There is a plaque outside the mosque which reads;

“The Islamic Cultural Centre which includes the London Central Mosque has been established since 1944. It was officially opened by His Majesty King George VI in November 1944. The 2.3 acres of site adjacent to Hanover Gate in Regent’s Park, was presented as an unconditional gift from the British Government to the UK Muslim Community in Britain to enable the latter, to build a mosque and an Islamic Cultural Centre, to conduct the affairs pertaining to their faith. A Mosque Committee comprising various prominent Muslim diplomats and Muslim residents in the United Kingdom gratefully accepted the gift which was intended mainly as a tribute to the thousands of Indian Muslim soldiers who had died defending the then British Empire, which at the time, had more Muslim inhabitants than Christians.”

“24 Oct. 1940: The Churchill War Cabinet authorised the allocation of a sum of up to £100,000 for the acquisition of a site for a mosque in London.”

Well, if you know about Geet's history, he has quite the grudge against Muslims. His Mother is a native of what was known then as the Dutch East Indies. Her people fought against the republicans, in order to maintain Dutch rule over the Islands. They saw extensive service in the KNIL, who were primarily from Ambon and of Christian heritage. With the war lost, the KNIL had substantial numbers of its personal be allowed to settle in the Netherlands, of which one was Geet's mum. They saw no future with the new Indonesian republic, among the dominant Muslim Javanese, and clashes occured. In actual fact Ambon has been a source of brutal inter-religious fighting for decades, with thousands killed. There is now peace there.
So he carries this chip on his shoulder and brings the Dutch people with him. Yes there are genuine issues that need to be tackled but banning mosques and Qurans, is just well silly.

on a source that i read, Geert's mother is actually a Jew-Indonesian.

http://vorige.nrc.nl//international...oots_define_his_politics,_says_anthropologist

IMO the actual clashes actually more about the Indos versus the Natives since during japanese colonializations, all Indos (dutch halfies) are either be deported back or to be killed. as their motto is "asia for asians", therefore westerner and westerner-halfies alike has no right to be in asia (makes sense).

the way he painted his hair blonde also because he is ashamed because he is half asian since non-dutch are to be treated as second class citizens (or even worse) in dutchland. this is true in many western dominated countries where immigrants were seen as nuisance. best example would be australiar.

on a source that i read, Geert's mother is actually a Jew-Indonesian.

http://vorige.nrc.nl//international...oots_define_his_politics,_says_anthropologist

IMO the actual clashes actually more about the Indos versus the Natives since during japanese colonializations, all Indos (dutch halfies) are either be deported back or to be killed. as their motto is "asia for asians", therefore westerner and westerner-halfies alike has no right to be in asia (makes sense).

the way he painted his hair blonde also because he is ashamed because he is half asian since non-dutch are to be treated as second class citizens (or even worse) in dutchland. this is true in many western dominated countries where immigrants were seen as nuisance. best example would be australiar.

Yes, it has a great deal to do with family background.

Back
Top Bottom