What's new

Dutch far-right party says it will ban Mosques, Quran

Another racist. @Horus please get rid of all the racist $cum. This forum needs some cleaning. :)
Why getting so worked up? Anyone would think you like white dicks seeing how you suck up to Vergennes & co.

Why did you delete your comments ? Look at post #93.
Look at your vocabulary before lecturing others.

Last edited:
It is normal. Isn't It? Before the Battle of Plassey Bengal was one of the richest. Afrer 1947 Bengal became the poorest. So they blame Britain. What is your problem?

He is butt-hurt I trashed France's economy and military technology a little while ago. Before that he did not even bother quoting any of my posts.

Why did you delete your comments ? Look at post #93.
Look at your vocabulary before lecturing others.
Ok,we had fun,it's time to stop this. @waz

Don't expect us to hold back while you call our people names and insult our country. :)

Was BDesh a slave between 47 and 71 before loser Indians help you get freedom?

Yes, according to you Indians, BD was being economically exploited by West Pakistanis during 1947-1971 period.
So now you change your tune as it makes you look bad that BD has virtually caught up with you despite starting 24 years later!

Yes, according to you Indians, BD was being economically exploited by West Pakistanis during 1947-1971 period.
So now you change your tune as it makes you look bad that BD has virtually caught up with you despite starting 24 years later!

It was your argument and it should be supported by what you think and not me.

If you think alike, then I would happily accept that India had a head start of 24 years on BDesh, to what extent is debatable, but yes it has.

Your call, I am ready to reconcile.

Don't expect us to hold back while you call our people names and insult our country. :)

Please see my post #101 for a potential reason why.

It must be personal as why would he attack BD and then call on an Indian when India is just as bad economically as BD

Look,your fellow countrymen have called my country,our institutions,our history etc. with all kind of names that are way worse than what I said. There's jealousy or something.

He is butt-hurt I trashed France's economy and military technology a little while ago. Before that he did not even bother quoting any of my posts.

I am not trashing your country,as you are doing to mine,I am showing you the truth,not some utopia coming out of your mouth. :D

It is normal. Isn't It? Before the Battle of Plassey Bengal was one of the richest. Afrer 1947 Bengal became the poorest. So they blame Britain. What is your problem?

The problem is when the blaming becomes an obsession taking away from the time that can be spent improving.

If you wallow in self-pity and conspiracy theories, you deserve to be stuck where you are. You should look to the future.

I am not trashing your country,as you are doing to mine,I am showing you the truth,not some utopia coming out of your mouth. :D

Of course you are - calling some country hellhole and saying its people suffer from inferiority complex (why should we? this implies you expect us to feel that way because ...racism?) is generally not said as a compliment.

Well, if you know about Geet's history, he has quite the grudge against Muslims. His Mother is a native of what was known then as the Dutch East Indies. Her people fought against the republicans, in order to maintain Dutch rule over the Islands. They saw extensive service in the KNIL, who were primarily from Ambon and of Christian heritage. With the war lost, the KNIL had substantial numbers of its personal be allowed to settle in the Netherlands, of which one was Geet's mum. They saw no future with the new Indonesian republic, among the dominant Muslim Javanese, and clashes occured. In actual fact Ambon has been a source of brutal inter-religious fighting for decades, with thousands killed. There is now peace there.
So he carries this chip on his shoulder and brings the Dutch people with him. Yes there are genuine issues that need to be tackled but banning mosques and Qurans, is just well silly.

There's nothing wrong in comparing Bangladesh with other countries on the same levels (if not better),like I cited Zambia for the HDI. I am telling to your fellow countryman Bangladesh is a poor,very corrupt country,isn't that the truth ? And that it's totally irrelevant on the international scene. I asked him why is he still staying and living in "backward and irrelevant west" ? The futur lies in the east right ?

I find it quite amusing how you seem to think you are so witty and intelligent because you are french and apparently so superior yet you can't even protect your own while France descends into a dangerous hell hole. Like Greece I am pretty sure that smugness will soon fade away.

Amazing thread. The reality is if the Arab oil supply was even blocked for one week it would most of the world into chaos - with possibility of famine in large parts of Third World including India.

In the developed world prices would go out of roof for even common everyday items. Mass unemployment would rear it's ugly head. This is the reason that the West has been so tolerant of Saudia Arabia - the chief exporter of political Isalm that actually has only began to make it's presence felt after 1990s.

It is not Islam that is a problem it is the political Islam as espoused by certain strain of thinking that is a problem,. Given these realities nobody is banning Islam - certainly not in Netherlands, much talk notwithstanding.

I find it quite amusing how you seem to think you are so witty and intelligent because you are french and apparently so superior yet you can't even protect your own while France descends into a dangerous hell hole. Like Greece I am pretty sure that smugness will soon fade away.

They have the army routinely protecting them in their "advanced" and "cultured" society.

I was at St Pancras Train Station today and saw the police there armed with no more than taser guns.

Back
Top Bottom