What's new

DW: Pakistan on collision course with Iran?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an absolutely stupid move by Iran and quite clearly it is drived by sectarian disagreements. Iran have ruined an opportunity to make this a true Islamic Alliance. Sad day indeed.

I hope others wont just give and and will keep trying and i pray that Iranian come to there senses as well. We need to get iver with this sectarian seggregation if we are to go anywhere as muslim nations.

Good luck with Saudi led coalition !

Saudi led ...

Sad !!!

Than why Iran doesn't build nukes
you ask me to educate myself . but from look of it you the one need some .

look this is not what i saying or claming . this is united nation nuclear agency not me.

the 2011 IAEA Iran report : the 1990 Marivan large-scale nuclear test .
which guess what U.S has provided to IAEA the satellite pictures .

this is IAEA websilte NOT ME
https://www.iaea.org/sites/default/files/gov2011-65.pdf

guess what is secret part the Iran nuclear deal with US ( JCPOA )
they John kerry to IAEA not to publish the photos
Obama's secret Iran deals exposed

guess what dream boy . UNSCR 2231 has recognized iran as nuclear power if you should know . to educate yourself please google search nuclear power country so find out what it mean by international law to understand it does not mean at all nuclear electricity .

UN website NOT ME
resolution 2231 (2015) - the United Nations
http://www.un.org/en/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=S/RES/2231(2015)

Last edited:
The fact is our leaders have made billions by giving geographical routes to US and now China. Sometimes I feel this CPEC is just a bone where as the Chinese agenda is much more than that. I hope we don't get sandwiched due to our policies. And now this alliance.

will oblate you in couple of hours before even Foge Pakistan can move it missile force
it would take us up to week or max two week to hunt down two of your agosta b submarines after that is all over .

ask some one who is bit informed on mater it will let you know .
reality is far fetched from fantasy

Bro ... They are stronk !

They can crush us in 2 days ( shitting my pants )

But I think they missed something ... What exactly stopped super pawa Americans to finish Iran ( as they wish ) ?

Maybe they don't want to be a testbed for unusual weapons !

So they created a coalition for that ...

look this is not what i said . this united nation nuclear agency not me

I said many other things too. Also I can take upload tons of materials which says Iran is several years behind building its 1st nuclear warhead which Pak made it nearly 40 years ago.

Bro ... They are stronk !

They can crush us in 2 days ( shitting my pants )

But I think they missed something ... What exactly stopped super pawa Americans to finish Iran ( as they wish ) ?

Maybe they don't want to be a testbed for unusual weapons !

So they created a coalition for that ...

The USA didn't attack Iran because sanctions were enough to subdue Iran. USA would have invaded you like Iraq had you insisted building warhead. Ah there is NO cure for fake pride.

look this is not what i said . this united nation nuclear agency not me

At the end of the day you guys are not really going to do shit too pakistan to be honest all of this is just an act of moral boosting.However even if you attack pakistan you guys won't cause any major problems in short words YOU GUYS ARE PRETTY LAME MATE

says Iran is several years behind building its 1st nuclear warhead which Pak made it nearly 40 years ago.
BS Pakistan first atom bomb test was 1998 . never mind miniaturization

wake up before it is too late....

As it is already stated in my prophet words and i have studied it that there will be khawarijeen fitna and that will support by Jewish

jews are teaching wrong education of Islam especially to Azerbaijani People and to the central asian muslims by using blackwater, U.S policies have been designed by powerful jewish families for long time, and they even have had influence in europe too.

if you take only one jew then only Mr. Kushner’s prominence in the administration is rising. For instance, he set the ambience and agenda for Mr. Trump’s meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping — one bilateral relationship that could define the 45th presidency.Then again, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford invited him to join him on a tour of Iraq. Mr. Kushner has a finger in every pie. He is involved in the White House policy on China, Mexico, West Asia and Canada. He strategizes on combating the Islamic State. (to fools even people of U.S).

He heads the newly created Office of American Innovation, which has the mandate to implement highly effective private sector practices in government. Mr. Kushner is a senior adviser to Mr. Trump. he could be a broker of peace between Israel and Arabs soon. but for now between Iran & Saudi Arab.

khawarijeen is not KSA. it is ISIS backed by israel.... CIA,MOSSAD,RAW have strong relationship to destroy muslim world one by one
@haman10
Can somebody tell me if this person is a troll or if he is being serious?

Than why Iran doesn't build nukes

look this is not what i am saying . this united nation nuclear agency not me

U.S John kerry told IAEA not to publish the photos

guess what dream boy . UNSCR 2231 has recognized iran as nuclear power if you should know . to educate yourself please google search nuclear power country so find out what it mean by international law to understand it does not mean at all nuclear electricity .

UN website NOT ME
resolution 2231 (2015) - the United Nations
http://www.un.org/en/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=S/RES/2231(2015)

Last edited:
The USA didn't attack Iran because sanctions were enough to subdue Iran. USA would have invaded you like Iraq had you insisted building warhead. Ah there is NO cure for fake pride.

How can you be so sure!?

Even Israeli nukes not officially confirmed ...

But they exist ...

BS Pakistan first atom bomb test was 1998 . never mind miniaturization
What are you guys trying to prove that you can do Imaginary surgical strikes or something like I get it your mullah military failed to break pots but that's none off our concern all they need is better training and they can give the Israeli police a decent fight mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom