What's new

Dwarka : Myth or reality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganga

Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:
obviously Reality with many evidence and proof. :tup:

Dwarka is 12,000 Year Old City of Lord Krishna.

obviously Reality with many evidence and proof. :tup:

But the evidence is not sufficient and concrete.I think the government must do more to uncover the truth behind Dwarka.

Dwarka, India - 12,000 Year Old City of Lord Krishna

Last edited by a moderator:
What about Dwarka- i can't watch the video/s-

so u destroyed a toy shop and cement factory in dw
arka during 1965 ,
too bad u were sleeping when we set karachi and chitagong harbour on fire in 1971

Yeah i heard the bombs that PAK navy fired mysteriously did not explode- Lord Krishnas Divine Intervention? BullShyttt-

btw on topic- what about Dwarka in the video?-

it was an ancient indian town which was wiped out by a Tsunami some 5000 - 8000 yrs ago

Oh ok- Thank you-

What about Dwarka- i can't watch the video/s-

its about their Krishna king... whether he was a myth or reality... obviously kings of the past are no myth... he must have achieved alot for his people...

Can we get back to the topic please.

The reason why it is important to find concrete evidence that Dwarka existed is that it would prove sophisticated civilizations existed in India much before the Indus valley civilizations .

Can we get back to the topic please.

yeah sure, you can continue to tell us about King Krishna, it would be interesting to know such a great figure :)

The reason why it is important to find concrete evidence that Dwarka existed is that it would prove sophisticated civilizations existed in India much before the Indus valley civilizations .

one city description would not be a prove, plus time line would be difficult to determine, ruins are necessary...

one city description would not be a prove, plus time line would be difficult to determine, ruins are necessary...

LoL....Have you seen the videos posted above?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom