What's new

East Pakistan loss was a Political not a Military failure, says COAS

The Generals think they own this country. Look at the sense of entitlement.

They feel press conference on national TV is the order of the day, and they do it. They deem it fit to send the summary to the PM whenever. Meet ambassadors, diplomats, go on trips like its their state.

They’ve got this job role all wrong FFS.

Totally wrong on Balochistan.

The Balochis are as patriotic as it gets and there are no excesses on Balochis like you Indians believe.

The only concern with Balochistan is they do not get as much funds as they deserve, and whatever they get are hogged by the landlords.

Those landlords are supported by the establisment...

That is not the only problem in Balochistan.

Yes - poor tactics that led Manekshaw romp to Dhaka. A regional commander who was busy in orgies - by his dictator in uniform who was either drunk or bonking “madam” was a political failure.. definitely No Military man was involved in that failure.

A public service message

"

I see people repeatedly using the words Pak Army Pak Army(Pak Fauj) in their posts. I would like to tell you that the correct spelling is 'Pakistan's Army'. Calling this army Pak Army(Pak Fauj) is incorrect both in terms of grammar and facts. Therefore, whenever this army is mentioned, use the words Pakistan's Army.

They aren't Pak"

Karachi was burning with Styx missiles and the admirals were commenting “What a lovely bonfire!” While drinking up.

Nobody forgets the martyrs Gen Sahib…but we also don’t forget the weasels in leadership
Positions who pushed our lions to their deaths.

Karachi was burning with Styx missiles and the admirals were commenting “What a lovely bonfire!” While drinking up.

Nobody forgets the martyrs Gen Sahib…but we also don’t forget the weasels in leadership

Kargil ke bhi beshumar stories mojood hain.

I believe today's speech was drafted very carefully to meet certain objectives. One of them was diversion.

At this point even Bhaktora members are like … Bhaktora 1“what do we say? They are already using all the lines we had prepared”

Bhaktora 2 “Use the downed F-16!”

Bhaktora 3” But that doesn’t work - our most effective was 71 but they are already taking their own pants down!”

Bhaktora 1” So do we log off or are there any interesting bobs in the post your type of girl thread?”

Kargil ke bhi beshumar stories mojood hain.

I believe today's speech was drafted very carefully to meet certain objectives. One of them was diversion.
Clearly any objective that involved the educated public failed..
Maybe its ok for the cantt occupants but they aren’t all following abbu ji either

Yes, and it was a sermon, by a Prostitute, on the significance and sanctity of chastity.

in hindsight, Pakistan forces should have regrouped and held on to atleast a smaller sized BD - either the cox's bazaar or the khulna region or dhaka. (cos bazaar would have been easier to defend due to terrain difficulty for opposing/attacking force, dhaka would have been very strategic - given its central location)
with the number of soldiers that Pakistan had stationed there, it would have been possible.

that small region would have been of enormous strategic importance now - giving a foothold to Pakistan into the NE region for India.
Yes, that was a strategy to hold a river position near Dhaka for a few days or weeks. By that time a resolution could be formulated for a peace accord and the UN forced Indian forces out of Bangladesh. But still we don t know the ammo situation.
I talk to a solder who served in East Pakistan...a foot soldier... said who we could fight when on the front Indian army and in the back Mukti Bahini attacking us... his word " jab pecha sa peet ma Bangali chori marta hon..tu ham kis ka lia larta " . stabbing dagger from the back ...

In my opinion he shouldn't have selected Youm e Shuhada for this content. In fact there was no need to include political content because he had stage for today but whom he targeted have many days to fire back hard.

This entire country and all it's institutions require ground up reform and strict meritocracy or it'll remain a backwards hellhole until it eventually collapses

جس طرح جنگلی سور کماد کی فصل کو تیار ہوتے ٹائم تباہ کر دیتے ہیں بالکل اسی طرح یہ جی ایچ کیو کے سور ہر تین سال بعد اپنی ماں چ کر قوم کو گھوڑے لگا جاتے ہیں ، اچھے کاموں کا کریڈٹ خود لے جاتے ہیں اور اپنے کتے کرتوتوں کے ٽمرات سیاست دانوں پر ڈال جاتے ہیں

Back
Top Bottom