What's new

EastAsian man now holds the record for worst mass killing in Los Angeles County history (10) outdoing even its decades of violent drug gang shootings.

Hope you aren't joking, but his current job is like Amazon driver, that's why he has the minivan.
It's not a machine pistol, it's a Glock with extended magazine.

And you don't need to be special force to pick out 10 50 y/o victim in a ball room full of people (Report said there are 100 or more people in that room)

On the other hand, the evidence against him is quite overwhelm, there are witness account, and the 2 guys who disarmed him in the dance hall and surveillance footage.

The local news is now saying his wife left him to go to the celebration alone and that make him shoot up the hall, I don't know if that was true, but this is what the TV news people are saying at the moment.

It's not a machine pistol, it's a Glock with extended magazine.

And you don't need to be special force to pick out 10 50 y/o victim in a ball room full of people (Report said there are 100 or more people in that room)

On the other hand, the evidence against him is quite overwhelm, there are witness account, and the 2 guys who disarmed him in the dance hall and surveillance footage.

The local news is now saying his wife left him to go to the celebration alone and that make him shoot up the hall, I don't know if that was true, but this is what the TV news people are saying at the moment.
That's exactly a machine pistol though, like the difference between a machine pistol and SMG is that SMG has a conventional stock while machine pistol is usually just a pistol with full-auto fire.

I will wait for more details.

That's exactly a machine pistol though, like the difference between a machine pistol and SMG is that SMG has a conventional stock while machine pistol is usually just a pistol with full-auto fire.

I will wait for more details.
Machine Pistol implied fully automatic weapon.

A pistol with extended magazine looks like a machine pistol, but it wasn't as there are a lot of aftermarket parts you can get for your pistol. It wouldn't make them fire automatics.

G17 with 33 rnds mag.jpg

This is a Glock 17 wih 33 rounds mag, it would still be just a semi-automatic pistol..

CA is heavy on guns, and Machine Pistol along with all automatic firearms are heavily regulated in the US, unless this 72 years old have some high-end mobster/cartel connection that he can bring them in from Mexico. He most likely won't have access to one.

Machine Pistol implied fully automatic weapon.

A pistol with extended magazine looks like a machine pistol, but it wasn't as there are a lot of aftermarket parts you can get for your pistol. It wouldn't make them fire automatics.

View attachment 912606

This is a Glock 17 wih 33 rounds mag, it would still be just a semi-automatic pistol..

CA is heavy on guns, and Machine Pistol along with all automatic firearms are heavily regulated in the US, unless this 72 years old have some high-end mobster/cartel connection that he can bring them in from Mexico. He most likely won't have access to one.
Doesn't this guy use a Cobray M11, which is this, and not a Glock though?
iu

That was the story I read, not a Glock.

Doesn't this guy use a Cobray M11, which is this, and not a Glock though?
iu

That was the story I read, not a Glock.

The news report and the Police Briefing both claim it is a pistol, as the sheriff said it was a "Magazine fed semi-automatic assault pistol "and one news report i watch said it was a Glock, I don't know if the news report is correct, but I would tend to believe the Sheriff claim this is a pistol. I don't think any of them used the term Machine Pistol. On the other hand, he is most definitely having more than 1 weapon (He was disarmed in the dance hall and then shot himself in the van) so I don't know. Maybe both of us were right.

The news report and the Police Briefing both claim it is a pistol, as the sheriff said it was a "Magazine fed semi-automatic assault pistol "and one news report i watch said it was a Glock, I don't know if the news report is correct, but I would tend to believe the Sheriff claim this is a pistol. I don't think any of them used the term Machine Pistol. On the other hand, he is most definitely having more than 1 weapon (He was disarmed in the dance hall and then shot himself in the van) so I don't know. Maybe both of us were right.

Yeah, as said, I will wait for more details.

America made the man crazy. White dude trying to pin their mass murdered on Asian. This happens in America. What does it have to do with China and the far east? White men are known for mass shooting and pedophilia.

Let me guess...by the white man.

Another one @Goritoes
And here I was thinking the world only obsessed with us brown boys, For Chinese people they are seeing American whites everywhere. What I find it funny that they can find actual shooting incidents with white people involved, why trying to put a Asian on Asian crime over the whites ?

Honestly man, enough PDF for me today... on a side note, Going to Kennedy Space center Museum in Titusville FL on Wednesday, Super excited for it :D

Suspect's identity still trying to be confirmed. Ex-wife says he's from China.

12726115_012223-kabc-mp-flyer.jpg

monetrey-shooting-suspect-065.jpg

Deaths11 (including the perpetrator)
Oh shit he’s Asian! I guess that excuses the fact that there’s yet another shooting in your beloved country. Apprently US citizens killing each other is OK, as long as they aren’t white.

What does it have to do with China and the far east? White men are known for mass shooting
Oh shit he’s Asian! I guess that excuses the fact that there’s yet another shooting in your beloved country.

As @Goritoes and @Rusty2 can concur the original post and replies to this incident by Chinese members said these 10 people were killed by the racist white supremacists in the US against Asians in one of the worst Mass shootings in that area's history.

The "oh shit" moment came when it was discovered the shooter was actually East-Asian...then the pathetic back pedaling started.

I'm just posting to alert you all that an Asian has now committed the worst Mass shooting in Los Angeles County history just to clear things up. A shooting worse than any violent street gang in LA has ever done in the past few decades.

Maybe a racist East-Asian supremacist too!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom