What's new

ECC approves firing all Pakistan Steel Mill employees

how can all machinery become obsolete and useless in 10years as it was running in 2010
PIA is in a better condition, only need to layoff 4k-5k employees, otherwise the planes are flying, the recent accident, although sad, cannot be cited as an example of obsolete/useless machinery.

say what you wanna say but government will have to pay their pension and whatever damages a lawsuit on unlawful dismissal may bring in.

just like any other state institution that is being prepared to be auctioned off.

the only real loser is the taxpayer and i see you got no problem with this either. paalte raho khandaan ke khandaan ghar bitha kar.. sannu ki
In medical terms if a finger is affected by gangrene we should cut it off and minimize the losses instead of waiting for the miracle to happen and loosing the arm instead.
The only option for revival for such deeply infested organization is either we go for a gov private partnership with private management and majority ownership, or liquidate the organization and stem off further losses. That is my opinion.

Yaar aik ko chor ker pia main mera aik dost bhi kam karta hai.
simple, carry out a proficiency test before laying off people, and investigate their political ties, like SPD orgs do. you will know who to keep and who should be fired.

if i am being realistic? we may have to pay someone to build something on it.

maybe even give the land and assets for free, in return for paying off a portion of debt.

the land alone there is worth in gold.

by the way in all these convenient privatization, 18th amendment is somehow not a problem?

bohat pitai honi hai hahahaha

how can all machinery become obsolete and useless in 10years as it was running in 2010
i can still see 79 corollas and datsuns on street. doesnt mean they are new, or that their efficiency is on par with the new one. also, only a small part of it was operational, not even 10%.

In medical terms if a finger is affected by gangrene we should cut it off and minimize the losses instead of waiting for the miracle to happen and loosing the arm instead.
The only option for revival for such deeply infested organization is either we go for a gov private partnership with private management and majority ownership, or liquidate the organization and stem off further losses. That is my opinion.

the miracle happened in GE2018

the land alone there is worth in gold.

by the way in all these convenient privatization, 18th amendment is somehow not a problem?

bohat pitai honi hai hahahaha
its a federal org. owned by federal govt. the land there is worth gold, but the liabilities and debt is worth billions of Rupees as well.

i can still see 79 corollas and datsuns on street. doesnt mean they are new, or that their efficiency is on par with the new one. also, only a small part of it was operational, not even 10%.

there are atleast a couple hundred thousand people living in that mill and there is massive corruption which is not being investigated.

hisaab to clear karen pehle bechne se

there are atleast a couple hundred thousand people living in that mill and there is massive corruption which is not being investigated.

hisaab to clear karen pehle bechne se
the report says that 9350 people are employed at the mill.

hisaab he to naya kharidar clear karay ga. hence the free mill and assets(only good for scrap).

its a federal org. owned by federal govt. the land there is worth gold, but the liabilities and debt is worth billions of Rupees as well.

the land alone is worth buying it even if the infrastructure is sold as scrap metal.

talking about efficiency. do you know how many people sit in cabinet and special assistants and all that.

if we talk about selling off inefficient stuff, auction niazi first on abpara chowk

the report says that 9350 people are employed at the mill.

hisaab he to naya kharidar clear karay ga. hence the free mill and assets(only good for scrap).

ese nahi hota..... poray mulk se log akar basay the is mill kay liye.. aap paycheedigyan nahi samajh rahe

the land alone is worth buying it even if the infrastructure is sold as scrap metal.
ok, lets say you i sell you the land, lets say it is worth 100 billion. now lets say that i use that money to pay off my debt that is 550 billion. what did i get?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom