What's new

Economy stagnating amid big deficit, low reserves: World Bank

if you dont want to come, stop being relevant like ''real'' pakistanis, you foreign nobody.

regards

Hahah who got up your butt?

And sure, us overseas Pakistanis can leave, just don't come begging us for the 10 billion dollars we send back

Ya, go cry a river about RSS, you call it fascist, dictatoriship, whatever ship.There are 1.3 billion people and 900m vote. Whatever goes, it will get fixed here. You just take care of your army, fauzi companies, military coupes and PMs in jail.
Let Indians worry about Indian politics.
Pm in jail?

You mean the guy who humiliated you on Feb 27?
The guy the world is going gaga over after his UNGA speech?

Are you really retarded?
How can the PM be in jail?
He literally did a press conference yesterday in Iran.

you are sending to your mommy, daddy, chacha mamu khala, not to my personal bank account etc, mr nobody, stick to your canadian affairs and stop lecturing abt things you dont know from canada

regards
Make me

Hahah who got up your butt?

And sure, us overseas Pakistanis can leave, just don't come begging us for the 10 billion dollars we send back

Pm in jail?

You mean the guy who humiliated you on Feb 27?
The guy the world is going gaga over after his UNGA speech?

Are you really retarded?
How can the PM be in jail?
He literally did a press conference yesterday in Iran.
You clearly dont want to go past the semantics. Probably got a lot of free time to troll here. I should be better off not engaging you.

You clearly dont want to go past the semantics. Probably got a lot of free time to troll here. I should be better off not engaging you.

I'm sorry that you are too retarded to form complete and coherent sentences.

I can only reply to what you type, as I have no idea what fairy tales are going on in your head

S
Your country has 40m people toiletless. You can mock all day, but Indians have taken it upon themselve to solve the crisis and in a few years it will be eradicated. But you know what, you will still stay the same while writing nonsense here.

On the point, there are media with opposing narratives in every country. That helps. Or you just want to be an authoritarian state like China? IK has left no doubt about his love for China style state control.

Thats your internal political problem. Your economy is their irrespective of who is in power. Once again, people like you just derail conversation.

Sweaty your dam right about our economy. There is rising inflation and things are quite tough but dont feel bad about us. We are still happy than you. here is a source. go figure it out why?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/panosm...kistan-beats-india-in-happiness/#2c569e741378

I have every problem with dawn and India, both are such good allies that Indians should start using dawn as toilet paper when they finish pooping in the streets.

If you check reputable International media they are reporting all the progress Pakistan has made in just one year.

you have some serious intellectual or psychiatric problem. on one hand you say that the fault of the current state is the fault of the pakistani voter. on the other hand you criticize the article and OP, insinuating it is somehow biased and inaccurate, and then say that other media outlets are reporting on how things are getting better in pakistan. which is it, its all bad bc of the voters chosing zardari and sharif or its all good but Dawn is biased?

you have some serious intellectual or psychiatric problem. on one hand you say that the fault of the current state is the fault of the pakistani voter. on the other hand you criticize the article and OP, insinuating it is somehow biased and inaccurate, and then say that other media outlets are reporting on how things are getting better in pakistan. which is it, its all bad bc of the voters chosing zardari and sharif or its all good but Dawn is biased?

for someone calling me dumb, it appears you can't fathom that people can make multiple points at the same time.
I get that when you are pooping in the streets, that the only thing you can focus on, but normal people can focus on multiple things at the same time.

so lets dissect your complaint against my arguments.

1. Current problem of Pakistan is the fault of 10 years of miss government.
2. Dawn and Indians have negative intentions for Pakistan and the PTI government
3. World Media is reporting how PTI government in the last year has improved things.

Now tell me Mr. street pooper, are any of those 3 arguments mutually exclusive?
Are any of those arguments contradictions?

I am almost at a loss of how you are so dumb as to claim that my argument contradicts itself.

now if I said "I met a smart Indian" <-- that is contradictory statement where both clauses cannot be true at the same time.

for someone calling me dumb, it appears you can't fathom that people can make multiple points at the same time.
I get that when you are pooping in the streets, that the only thing you can focus on, but normal people can focus on multiple things at the same time.

so lets dissect your complaint against my arguments.

1. Current problem of Pakistan is the fault of 10 years of miss government.
2. Dawn and Indians have negative intentions for Pakistan and the PTI government
3. World Media is reporting how PTI government in the last year has improved things.

Now tell me Mr. street pooper, are any of those 3 arguments mutually exclusive?
Are any of those arguments contradictions?

I am almost at a loss of how you are so dumb as to claim that my argument contradicts itself.

now if I said "I met a smart Indian" <-- that is contradictory statement where both clauses cannot be true at the same time.

Thats not what you said. I know for a mindless PTI troll whose reflex move is to resort to vulgar, uncouth insults words don't matter. But for civilized people who deal with facts; words matter.

So lets take your claims to pathology and look at them under a microscope.

1. "current problem of pakistan is the fault of 10 years of miss government"
-First of all miss government is not a term. I think you mean misgovernment but you're a online PTI troll so spelling is not your forte.
-Second, every single problem that ballooned in the last ten years is the direct result of 9 years of passing the buck by the dictatorship of Musharraf. PIA was not privatized. PSM was not privatized. Paltry sums were received for other state entities. Electricity was not generated. Revenue was not collected. And the only reason debt did not increase was because of Pakistan's slavery in the war on terror which allowed for debt to be ignored and rescheduled. And like every balloon loan when 2008 hit...the PPP had to go hat in hand to the IMF and since then we have not had any of the favorable lending conditions that Musharraf and his cronies failed to use to improve our situation.

2. You trolls really need to stop attacking news papers. Dawn is the oldest English newspaper in Pakistan. It will outlast PMLN, PTI, and PPP. Furthermore, lets look at one example...Dawn Leaks. Everything they reported was true. Today Hafiz Saeed is under house arrest. FATF is on our necks. Imran Khan is emphatically saying that any militancy from Pakistan towards India will be considered an attack on Pakistan. Why is he saying that? Bc the powers that be internationally demanded these things. Dawn is a newspaper. It reports news. Get over it.

3. The world media reports on Imran Khan in glowing terms. The economy of Pakistan is another matter. There is no rift between domestic and foreign media on this. The fact is shock therapy is ongoing. This is not IK's fault and he had no option. But to deny that this is the reality is ridiculous.

So with all that said, what is your next insult for me? Please make sure its better than street pooper.

living in canada, it is very easy to say that, but living and suffering ground reality is different.

regards
Well i am in Pakistan and in Punjab, have been my entire life and i say that. And oh i am lower middle class.

Back
Top Bottom