What's new

ECP has desecrated March 23rd Pakistan's declaration of Independence Day

سب ختم ہے اس ملک سے نکل جاؤ بے شک کسی اور تیسری دنیا کے ملک چلے جاؤ ،یہ اب نا قابل برداشت نا قابل رہائش جگہ ہے ۔

Just wondering what meaning does the March 23rd hold tomorrow ?
Considering the abusive note ECP has released today in Opposition of that Declaration

Considering the abusive note ECP has released today in Opposition of that Declaration
Yes, to echo, what is the purpose now of March 23rd , army showing off toys which will never be used, and which they will not have the guts or technical ability to use.. just to impress the public and get praise… wah wah Hamari fauj kitnee takatwaar hai..

I was thinking same , what is the point of a parade tomorrow

If Army and Superme court can't even ensure election in Pakistan

It's a deep ideological question

The ECP's "treason" discredits the foundation of Pakistan

ECP has attacked existance of Pakistan Concept

Last edited:
The same meaning it has always held. Muh Pak Phauj Stronk
Wait, did you think it was to celebrate our republic? That's funny.

On a serious note, very pertinent question. One that all Pakistanis should be asking.

Faujeet Republic of Pakistan

Might as well change the green and white flag to khaki color.
And for the logo, here is the selection, the Pakistani people can choose from.

1679548683942.png

The rate at which people are creating threads just on their one liner thoughts make me want to create one as well in the Siasat section

The rate at which people are creating threads just on their one liner thoughts make me want to create one as well in the Siasat section

Help yourself, it's already a free for all in the country, why not on PDF too :P

May Allah forgive everyone for valiantly participating in Napak Bojhs celebrations in the yester years.

No one's stopping you bud. It's a free country, innit?

Edit: I just went to your thread and voted. Can you tell me if I voted right? I feel like I should be double checking with you.

like 27 Feb.. arresting Gen Shoaib... they r oblivions for the day's importance.. lets see what happens on 14 Aug, 6 Sept and 16 Dec.

Back
Top Bottom