What's new

ECP rejects reference against Ayesha Gulalai

you sit too far away from Pakistan to understand politics
Yeah, I'm in another universe even the physical laws are different here. When I jump from a cliff, I rise up vertically and accelerate.. so different from your world sir

Yeah, I'm in another universe even the physical laws are different here. When I jump from a cliff, I rise up vertically and accelerate.. so different from your world sir

are you satisfied atleast in that universe?

It should have been an open and shut case but for the usual inaction off late of PTI on political front. PTI should have asked Gulalai to jump more hoops for the party instead of basing its case on a one off not voting in Parliament. Why do they keep making life easy for their opponents is beyond comprehension. Let's see when or if they shake off this self imposed policy of wait and see.

PTI has been infected by the same virus as other parties....the difference is that it is still not widespread and can be controlled. Some selfless people have suggested the effective remedies and prepared vaccines but the deliberations are being made on how to administer either through inoculation into the veins or on the butts. It will hurt them but finally the disease will be killed.

IK supervised himself the Panama case proceedings and very intelligently removed the mole Hamid Khan from his legal team on the case. I never like Hamid Khan for some reasons and my hunch got vindicated when IK removed him. IK's personal overseeing and involvement resulted in the eventual disqualification of NS and ensuing lawsuits.
While on Aysha Gula Lai, they were not really much bothered including IK himself and their answer was half hearted right from the start.

Last edited:
..eeeeh yeah. you can say so..

I am happy for you.

Then why the paranoia on the topic?

Just because i make an opinion earlier than the political analyst you watch doesn't make me a sarcastic old man.

I am happy for you.

Then why the paranoia on the topic?

Just because i make an opinion earlier than the political analyst you watch doesn't make me a sarcastic old man.
Because of the intrinsic entanglement at the Planck's length level between our universes.
I said sarcastic because you often use sarcasm and riddles very liberally. I didn't call you old or young, in fact I didn't make any allusion to your age so far. Perhaps you're confusing someone else with me.

Because of the intrinsic entanglement at the Planck's length level between our universes.
I said sarcastic because you often use sarcasm and riddles very liberally. I didn't call you old or young, in fact I didn't make any allusion to your age so far. Perhaps you're confusing someone else with me.

Apparently senile as well

candidate should be allowed to make decision independent from party it will reduce corruption

Apparently senile as well
I didn't call your comment as being senile.. I rather consider them ineffective and inconsequential but still I like to engage with you and I respect you regardless of your age, of which I have no knowledge sir

I didn't call your comment as being senile.. I rather consider them ineffective and inconsequential but still I like to engage with you and I respect you regardless of your age, of which I have no knowledge sir

Ok

They would sure.

But for that independents have to have alot of money.

Parties lookout for their candidates..

But established parties with massive budgets like PPP failed completely in 2013, while new parties with brand new candidates like PTI surged.

I agree that budgets do play a role in a candidates success, but if people were truly interested in their local candidates qualities they would do their own research instead of following cues from advertisements or news. Impoverished party strongholds in Punjab and Interior Sindh are clear cut examples of how party loyalty is more important than the local personality.

How? can you elaborate kindly

Party members can't appose the party chairman and must toe the line. 18th amendment gives the chairman the right to fire such members from the party thus de-seat from the assembly.

If current PM disagrees with Nawaz (PMLN chairman), all Nawaz has to do is expel him from the party and Abbasi will no longer be the PM.

ECP going against the petition of IK to disqualify her seems to be in a breach of the 18th.

Party members can't appose the party chairman and must toe the line. 18th amendment gives the chairman the right to fire such members from the party thus de-seat from the assembly.

If current PM disagrees with Nawaz (PMLN chairman), all Nawaz has to do is expel him from the party and Abbasi will no longer be the PM.

ECP going against the petition of IK to disqualify her seems to be in a breach of the 18th.
but PTI did not fire her that's the issue. she on screen said she is leaving party while pti sent reference on basis of her absence from voting for pm selection in assembly

Back
Top Bottom