What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Now other countries in the ME will be inspired again... more protests, not much to be happy about lol.

Ḥashshāshīn;4482607 said:
Is that your personal opinion or one of your state?

Both actually. We suffered from MB and their designs. Jordan has been the only Arab country that recognized them as a legal party 60 years ago while they were banned and oppressed in all Arab countries, nevertheless they backstabbed us after Arab Spring and even got more dirty as soon as they got the reign in Egypt.

I hope this inspires Bahrainis to rise up again!

Egyptians support Bahraini revolution?

Wrong again, Egypt is a BERBER COUNTRY and the greatest Egyptian majority has a Berber ancestry. Ask Egyptian themselves, here in this forum and they will tell you they are not arabs, all of them but Mooshmoosh...ERA_923 knows that you are a bigot, too minuscule to be taken seriously, so don't blow smoke in our face you are insulting the forum participant's intelligence...

Hey man, where have you been?
Your precense have been sorely missed. Good to have you back, up and about, and outwitting these "creatures". :D

I hope this inspires Bahrainis to rise up again!

Egyptians support Bahraini revolution?

You're encouraging them to get slaughtered,if they rise up the saudis will invade and the western world will only launch "strong protests" but that will be all.

KSA has a much bigger and much more beautiful coastline than Algeria. In fact no other Muslim country has as long a coastline as KSA - only Indonesia has a longer one.

Our coastline is nearly 3000 km long. Algeria's coastline is less than 1000 km!

Hejazis/Yemenis/Omanis sailed across the world and spread Islam as far as the Swahili coast and Indonesia and remaining South East Asia and South Asia.

Anyway you Berbers are a minority everywhere and stateless people so I understand your daily frustrations.

Trying even to claim Makkah and Syria as Berber.:omghaha:

Mental hospital, this way >>>>>

You're encouraging them to get slaughtered,if they rise up the saudis will invade and the western world will only launch "strong protests" but that will be all.

what do you suggest they should do? They've been struggling for democracy for 100 years..

If your enemy is cheering for what happened then it cannot be in the interest of Egyptian people.

You are a Shiite who is enemy of the Sunni people so it is interesting how a Shia is uniting with the damn Zionist.

So far Indians , Shiite Iranians and damn Zionist are clapping, who are the enemies of Egyptian Sunni Muslims.

How could that be good for Egypt ?

So tell me, are you saying millions of Egyptians in the streets are also Shiites,Jews or Zionists? What kind of logic is that?

Back
Top Bottom