What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Ok forgot about Bayraktars. Let's talk about the SAM and MIG-29 SU-27 how they were still in the air. They miscalculated and underestimated the ukranians. Using old equipments (tanks, ifv, apc etc..). The conclusion of this war is that you must have logisitics to achieve your goals.
Like General John J. Pershing (US Army) said : “Infantry wins battles, logistics wins wars.”
indeed they did not
The region has very large projects with Egypt. During 6 years from now, Sisi did not lie or talk out of the blue about the energy center
Two Asala units will be added in the Idku area, jointly with Spain, at a value of 2 billion, because the Basra-Damietta power line will be extended to the Arabian Gulf, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait
thats nice

Bro.. even if it is excellent..what can it do against a Manpad lunched from 500m to 1 km.. even if the pilot is warned there is no time to react.. The Ukrainians hide in forests or bushes.. and they lunch not only Manpad missiles but sometimes just ATGMs when the hellicopter is flying very low.. because they get close to the target..

Here's the problem then; why fly below its minimum designated altitude in heavily contested areas? What is its minimum altitude for efficacy, and why would the Russian pilots fly below that, making a supposed life-saving system like that completely ineffective? It doesn't make sense, my bro. Russians are not that incapable by any means.

If you look at the picture of the outside sensor with the rotating camera ball, it's clear that it can point straight down even. If anything, the bracket would impede its upward motion more than anything else. That only means it should pick up incoming missiles even from directly bellow the helo, so it shouldn't have any issues picking up missiles at low altitudes.

1649373801497.png

Also, what happened to the jamming aspect? I sure hope the EAF/Army helos like that MI-17 medic transport has better success with those than these poor Russian helos I tell ya.

The only 2 things I can think of is either those 2 helos were hit while on the ground, or, the ones hit while flying didn't have the system installed?

Last edited:
Breaking: Turkish Foreign Minister: We will take steps to normalize relations with Egypt within days

Arab sources: Turkey pledged not to support any terrorist groups or elements that threaten Egyptian security

@AlArabiya_Brk

Some analysts said that the trade and economic agreements between Egypt and Turkey will be great

There will be a great economic openness between the Turks and the Egyptians, and Egypt will be the gateway for Turkish products to Africa

Also, the security agreements will witness joint industrial cooperation. The products have not yet been determined yet

Egypt owns RAFALE fighters,

Such a gorgeous aircraft. Someone on another forum commented that the French design the most beautiful-looking military machines when you look at the Mirages, the Rafales, the Gowinds and FREMMs etc. It's very true.

1649375244955.png

1649376490141.png

1649375676872.png

1649375349792.png

The Americans are offering Egypt F-15EX planes, and Egypt is not interested in the American offer at all.

Really? They actually said that to the Americans? If true that is great! Finally they put their foot down and refuse to be strong-armed by the generous bully. But where did you hear that, Sami?
Does that also mean they're insisting on the Su-35S then?

1649376681604.png

2000 Egyptian ballistic missiles According to Israeli studies
DF-15_10111.jpg

I think some stuff the Israeli come up with is slightly exaggerated. They do that to help their cause in requesting certain types and quantities of American weapons. Raise the threat level and congress men & women who don't know better sign off on billions of $ in military assistance. 2000 ballistic missiles?! Wow.

Anti-drone systems that Egypt is expanding greatly to adapt a large wall of air propulsion

They really are investing in a lot into drones, which is a great thing since unmanned platforms of all types are the future. This stuff really showcases that.

From Mahmoud Gamal on Twitter:
An Egyptian indigenously developed SOFT KILL counter-drones integrated system composed of GPS signals jamming devices, man-portable anti-drone system, tactical acquisition radar and a high-power directed-energy weapon system (DEW) which is still in the initial development phase.

1649376288171.png

1649376267061.png

1649376327820.png

The Egyptian Navy has a much higher rate of ship seizure than Turkey and has exceeded the Turks, which is Turkey's recognition. I don't know if you live on the planet of the apes or what

Simply 4 GOWIND 2500
4 MEKO A200GP
4 FREMM BERGAMINE
1 FREEM AQUTINE

And by the sound of it, eventually these three could be part of that list.

1649376398549.png

1649376417572.png

1649376433128.png

Attachments

• 1649375119486.png
    1649375119486.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Here's the problem then; why fly below its minimum designated altitude in heavily contested areas? What is its minimum altitude for efficacy, and why would the Russian pilots fly below that, making a supposed life-saving system like that completely ineffective? It doesn't make sense, my bro. Russians are not that incapable by any means.

If you look at the picture of the outside sensor with the rotating camera ball, it's clear that it can point straight down even. If anything, the bracket would impede its upward motion more than anything else. That only means it should pick up incoming missiles even from directly bellow the helo, so it shouldn't have any issues picking up missiles at low altitudes.

View attachment 831617

Also, what happened to the jamming aspect? I sure hope the EAF/Army helos like that MI-17 medic transport has better success with those than these poor Russian helos I tell ya.

The only 2 things I can think of is either those 2 helos were hit while on the ground, or, the ones hit while flying didn't have the system installed?
They were most likely hit during take off or landing.. The altitude was ideal for ATGMS or manpads at very low altitude.. and the hellis were apparently isolated..

The possibilities you have stated are also very plausible..

Last edited:
Some analysts said that the trade and economic agreements between Egypt and Turkey will be great
Despite our politcal differences, Turkey remained an important economical partner with more 1billions$ of exportation.
Turkey pledged not to support any terrorist groups or elements that threaten Egyptian security
But this is the most important thing.

2000 ballistic missiles?! Wow.
@sami_1 where is your israeli sources?

I think some stuff the Israeli come up with is slightly exaggerated. They do that to help their cause in requesting certain types and quantities of American weapons. Raise the threat level and congress men & women who don't know better sign off on billions of $ in military assistance. 2000 ballistic missiles?! Wow.
Many things are America’s unwillingness to possess real capabilities unless it relinquishes its previous policy and what is happening now in supporting Russia and the absence of a resolution condemning it and even expelling Russia from the Security Council

And by the sound of it, eventually these three could be part of that list.

We've been talking about barracuda for a while now and it's in negotiations
The real deal with France is to increase the Frem, because most of the Western navies will depend on CAPTIT 4
The Frame, the Gwind and the Minesweeper will appear in the Egyptian exhibition December 2022

Last edited:
what was lost was doubled by the aid sent to ukraine for drones ukraine builds its own drones bayraktars were shot left and right so did the ukranian built drones. The russian tactics are somewhat bad
lmao sure buddy Bayraktars were shot left and right meanwhile there is only 2 confirmed with pictures there is no any other evidence that more were downed or whatsoever. Bayraktars are still operating just Turkish officials asked Ukrainians not to release anymore footages.

lmao sure buddy Bayraktars were shot left and right meanwhile there is only 2 confirmed with pictures there is no any other evidence that more were downed or whatsoever. Bayraktars are still operating just Turkish officials asked Ukrainians not to release anymore footages.
Why stop releasing footage of the mighty bayraktar doing success?

Last edited:
There were many rumors about the MMP ATGM in the Egyptian army inventory.. as well as many Chinese ATGM variants..
I hope that is true but still they are rumors.

Anyway, i can now label my country as one of the users of the might multirole toyota pickup
Hahahahaha. Let's be honest. The mighty multirole toyota pickup is just a effective. Sinai needs Toyota pickups because it is mountainous and you need to move rapidly. We use it even in our southern border with Sudan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom