What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

He was just a barking dog exactly like Iran saying that they will destroy Israel. Sadly, because of his ego, Israel had the "claim" to attack us.

If Tejas is concluded, we could have 2 cruise missile mounted on them like the BrahMos and maybe the AV-TM 300 (Brazil). Brazil is trying to mount AV-TM 300 on their Grippen
He had the means.. more than 300 Mig-21 and potent bombers.. but the US president at that time said that whomever start the war .. will be punished.. so Nasser restrained himself from attacking but continued barking.. and the US took him seriously and allowed, if not planned the 67 attack..

Tejas my friend can also take the storm shadow and most likely any Egyptian chosen or made cruise missile.. this is why it is a good deal if it is about the MK II.. because some say the offer is about trainers, some say it is the MK 1 A.. but the real deal, if it comes should be the MK II..

The US military magazine Military Watch published a report on July 2, stating that the US Congress may provide Egypt with advanced combat aircraft if Cairo pledges to refrain from buying Russian fighters.

1657481349133.png

The magazine revealed that a study conducted by the US Congressional Research Service last June indicated the possibility of Egypt selling F-35 fighters in exchange for its pledge not to acquire heavy Su-35s fighters, which it requested in late 2018.

Last edited:
The US military magazine Military Watch published a report on July 2, stating that the US Congress may provide Egypt with advanced combat aircraft if Cairo pledges to refrain from buying Russian fighters.

View attachment 860598

The magazine revealed that a study conducted by the US Congressional Research Service last June indicated the possibility of Egypt selling F-35 fighters in exchange for its pledge not to acquire heavy Su-35s fighters, which it requested in late 2018.

Don't trust military watch. I don't trust them honestly. All their articles about Egypt are about bashing

Don't trust military watch. I don't trust them honestly. All their articles about Egypt are about bashing
Well they can't talk about the US congress and get away with it.. it must be true..

And since it is most likely true.. I believe it is a lure.. but Egypt won't bite it..

I just wonder why the US is going so far with the SU-35SE matter.. there must be something very special about this fighter plane..

Last edited:
They said F-35 or F-15. I read the article about a week ago. They also said the EAF F-16s are the "worst in the world" because they don't have "missiles that hit beyond sight" was the way they worded it which is false as we know. They also said that the F-16s avionics were "deteriorated" was the exact word they used. Which is obviously also not true as well.

It's amazing how the lack of the AIM-120 seems to drive so much bias, it's really too bad. The EAF should just start accepting deliveries of the Su-35s and get on with it since I highly doubt the US will offer anything the EAF will be happy with, or at least not be lacking full potential.

BTW, it seems that President Sisi has called current acting Israeli PM (whomever that is now) about this news of the possible 20 Egyptian soldiers buried in unmarked graves in 1967. He was told they would appoint a research team to explore the allegation and get back to him.

BTW, it seems that President Sisi has called current acting Israeli PM (whomever that is now) about this news of the possible 20 Egyptian soldiers buried in unmarked graves in 1967. He was told they would appoint a research team to explore the allegation and get back to him.
(arabic)
(translated to english)

His name is Yair Lapid, a leftist politician

2:42 an indigenous anti-ship missile? @Gomig-21 @The SC @Philip the Arab

Love the emojis lol. They're like WOAH, HMmmm....

It doesn't look like any Russian missile because of those air intakes or whatever they are. Closest thing it resembles is the KH-55n or Kalibr but those don't have the intakes either. Another indication of Egypt's "anonymous" indigenous military production.

1657486812994.png

Love the emojis lol. They're like WOAH, HMmmm....

It doesn't look like any Russian missile because of those air intakes or whatever they are. Closest thing it resembles is the KH-55n or Kalibr but those don't have the intakes either. Another indication of Egypt's "anonymous" indigenous military production.

View attachment 860613
Marte is a sea skimming, subsonic, anti-ship missile, it carries a 70 kilograms (150 lb) semi-armour piercing warhead. It has been built in several versions, with differing guidance systems, and is suitable for launching from ships or aircraft.!???

1657488073604.png

They said F-35 or F-15. I read the article about a week ago. They also said the EAF F-16s are the "worst in the world" because they don't have "missiles that hit beyond sight" was the way they worded it which is false as we know. They also said that the F-16s avionics were "deteriorated" was the exact word they used. Which is obviously also not true as well.

It's amazing how the lack of the AIM-120 seems to drive so much bias, it's really too bad. The EAF should just start accepting deliveries of the Su-35s and get on with it since I highly doubt the US will offer anything the EAF will be happy with, or at least not be lacking full potential.

I think this is some sort of pressure by israel for some deal relating to gas or workers or something else but something is for sure, the goverment is pissed

2:42 an indigenous anti-ship missile? @Gomig-21 @The SC @Philip the Arab
well thats
suprising

I hope our army will showcased in the incoming weeks. I think I saw this missile before but I don't remember where.

I think this is some sort of pressure by israel for some deal relating to gas or workers or something else but something is for sure, the goverment is pissed

well thats
suprising
No No No..the Gas deal is done even with Europe.. This is purely military.. they just wish and dream to keep the upper hand..

Yair lapid
sisi met him when he was the defense minister less than a year ago i beleive

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom