What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Dude, you arguably had more tot for being a nato member then egypt ever did, thats why your a drone power now right? Being close to nato and eu proximity, as well as being important for them allows flexible tot to advance your military industry, we never had that opportunity. And since we are building ourselves up now, you feel threatened. Due to globalization, you have to purchase tot to start somewhere, thats the name of the game. Thats just how it is. And yet some of you folks bark at what we are doing when you yourselves have done that and still continue to do so, very hypocritical...even binkovs battlegrounds made a video about your drone industry and how it is going now and how it evolved
Yeah he's not 100% accurate all the time, but based on the time he took to research his information, he seems to be on the money with this one.
Is it manufacturing or assembling?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
images.jpeg

KFX has already flown. TFX is being assembled as we speak. There is no AMCA, not even a prototype, to speak of.

And what subsystems? All major Indian systems are imported.

Indians should shut up. India is behind the Turks and way behind the Koreans at this point.
KFX is a 4.5 gen aircraft in all respects, sure it will be transform into a 5th gen platform over time but will not happen before 2030. And Remember this project is being done by KAI with a lot of hand holding from juggernauts like Boeing and Lockheed Martin. (Not to mention this is their first time making many of the required subsystems)

TFX is being assembled with exactly what subsystems, all of their subsystems are either imported or prototypes.
they don't even have a prior experience in air to ground radars yet they are trying to make a radar for 5th gen aircraft in the very first try. (They have 0 experience on either the hardware side or the software side)
They don't even have a prior experience in designing and producing a 4th gen aircraft all by themselves.
They are doing the same mistakes we Indians did during the Tejas program, trying to run before even learning to walk.
Instead of an incremental progress We tried producing all the subsystems necessary for the Tejas in-house at the same time even when we didn't had the capacity and thus our resources were stretched thin and many projects failed miserably. We learnt our lesson and are now making incremental progress (as explained in my earlier posts)
Turks are going the same way by trying to produce everything at once be it radars, engines, sensors, armaments etc and they are going to fail miserably in many of these projects.
However unlike the overconfident DRDO they did a smart thing by collaborating with other countries at the very start, it shows they know their strengths and weaknesses. But it also means they are very much susceptible to sanctions and can not export freely.

Like I explained in my earlier post If we leave the engine nearly all the subsystems needed for a 5th gen aircraft and either being actively used, wating to be integrated or in advanced stages of testing.
Just name any important subsystems (except engine) and I will provide you a credible link to what work has been done on the system.
For Example https://www.drdo.gov.in/patents-filed
All the patents filed in relation to RAM coatings

Last edited:
Dude, you arguably had more tot for being a nato member then egypt ever did, thats why your a drone power now right? Being close to nato and eu proximity, as well as being important for them allows flexible tot to advance your military industry, we never had that opportunity. And since we are building ourselves up now, you feel threatened. Due to globalization, you have to purchase tot to start somewhere, thats the name of the game. Thats just how it is. And yet some of you folks bark at what we are doing when you yourselves have done that and still continue to do so, very hypocritical...even binkovs battlegrounds made a video about your drone industry and how it is going now and how it evolved
Yeah he's not 100% accurate all the time, but based on the time he took to research his information, he seems to be on the money with this one.

lol

How is it going with Indian ToT ahahah....

Turkish engine progam is going well, it needs time. The 4 stroke diesel engine are being used in USV.

You can make your joke about the engine program, but in the and you will never be at the level of Turkish defence industry in 100 years with this situation. Compared it with stronk egypt, wher the fak are you?

lol

Engine problem will be solved, first batch tank will be used with Doorsan engine. Turkish industry and Korean industry are solving the transmission problems together. Againg Turkey is solving problems, Egypt is buying. Do you understand your situation? Before you mock about others, i can mock you harder you people with your monkey models. Specially with your tot adventure but i am not doing.

Buying chinese fighters and asking tot😆.

anadolu.jpg

It is clear that some are delusional that the Turkish militia air force is superior and that it is a member of NATO, and Turkey has bowed since the end of the fifties to America and NATO, and NATO has occupied 28 Turkish military bases.

You, as Turk, failed to develop your air force. Your aggressive and criminal policy affected the size of your air force and its effectiveness, modernity and impact.
How did Turkey manufacture the F-16 aircraft? It obtained from the Arab Gulf support for Turkey 4 billion dollars to finance the construction of 160 F-16 aircraft and to build the Turkish Aerospace Industries Complex to begin its assembly stages since 1987.
At the time, Turkey wanted to obtain F-4E aircraft from Egypt, and Egypt agreed, but Turkey was not able to pay the price of the PHANTOM F-4 aircraft to Egypt. Turkey, since entering NATO, its air force was dependent on NATO remnants of the F-5 / F-4 / F- 104G Then I got planes from America and Europe within the policy of supplying weapons to the poor countries in NATO that demand the Mediterranean

Turkey boasts of the strength of its air force against the Kurds or against the besieged Syrian army, so the Turkish F-4 fighters were shot down in Syria and the F-16 aircraft were shot down by the Greek Air Force fighters, which always causes terror to the Turks
The Turks since 2016 and the use of the Turkish F-16 and its air force every day is getting more backward. It is impossible for the Turks to announce the real numbers of the F-16 aircraft, of which a number fell in the 2016 coup. She is over 50 years old, perhaps longer than the commander of the Turkish Air Force
The Turks think that they are the air force of the militia, their maximum capacity is TB2, and it is a plane that failed in Ukraine simply because it can work in the absence of an advanced air defense weapon. Rather, what Turkey obtained from the numbers of ANKA & Aksungur, Akanci, its numbers are not influential, and the Turks ignore that Egypt has large numbers of I flew
WING LOONG 1, 1-D ,2 & CH-4B/C, CH-5
Egypt does not announce the real numbers or the size of the actual deals, and it has begun to activate the production of the Yabhon United 40 aircraft
TEBA 30 , NUT WZ-7
Countries such as China provide Egypt with FH-71 CH-7 models, and Egypt has a policy that the product that you use must have entered the original product, so Egypt wants to obtain the GJ-11 instead of the CH-7.
Egypt operates a system of more than 25 drones that it has from many sources in the countries of the world, China, Korea, Poland, and Belarus
The real reserves of Egypt are diverse and large, and they exceed what Turkey possesses in fact, because Egypt believes that the strength of the Air Force is in possessing the largest numbers of UCAV aircraft of all kinds, in addition to Egypt's ability to convert 400 old aircraft into UCAV aircraft of the F-7 MIG-21 Mirage-5 models. ALPHJET The Turks simply rely on propaganda, and Egypt relies on providing surprise on the battlefield
The Ukrainians discovered that the TB2 planes had no real effect other than propaganda. This plane did not protect them or even stop the expansion of the Russians in eliminating more than 250,000 Ukrainian soldiers. Although the Turks and Europeans supplied the places with these planes, they evaporate and disappear after one or two sorties. 1000 times better than Turkish planes, and the Turks live in the illusion of their naive propaganda, which relies on idiots who are delusional about the effectiveness of the Turkish plane, which is sold at a higher price than its value. Simply put, the HESA Shahed 136 plane has a value of 14,000 dollars, and the real price does not exceed 10,000, but Iran imports components from the black market, so its price rose to 14,000 Dollars have a better effect than the Turkish TB2 plane, which has a price of 5 million dollars, and the Turks are still living in an illusion
Will the Turkish Air Force fight Greece, for example, with old AIM-120A / B missiles, whose real effectiveness does not exceed the effectiveness of the AIM-7M against, for example, the METEOR?
MICA and even the Greek AIM-120C7, the AIM-120C5 missiles that the Turks possess is also incomparable to what Greece possesses and is not equivalent to the latest models of the R-77-1/M/ME.
The Turks are the new customer for the early warning aircraft, which entered service after a 12-year delay, which they obtained in 2014, while Egypt, since 1987, has the E-2C with a big difference in experience.

I do not know where the Turks come from with confidence when they were struck at Al-Watiya Air Base in Libya and they did not dare to take revenge for their wasted dignity.
299637705_1492646544513638_7046369172433812351_n.jpg

And does the Turkish Air Force have value in front of the Egyptian Red Line, which made the Turks a paper tiger in front of their fans from the Brotherhood gangs or militias? Turkey has manufactured missiles that have become a valuable regional power
Did the Turkish Air Force, for example, prevent the extraction of Greek and Cypriot gas? Does the Turkish Air Force have value in front of imposing Greece to see it in the economic zones in the Mediterranean? Did the Turkish Air Force give Turkey one gas bottle in the eastern Mediterranean and prevent others from dying of laughing at Turkey and its strategic debate and that everyone is manipulating it? In the eastern Mediterranean, it is clear that you use Iranian hashish, and it has a very high, effective, and enriching effect. It makes the mouse think it is a lion, so you speak as if you are superpowers, and everyone imposes his will on you.

HTCPB19.jpg

A military junta ran country with less then half of our gdp is not in any meaningful way capable of having an extended war. By sheer production capacity and largely domestic arms industry we are not comparable, let alone technological edge. You had to ask a foreign company to design a basic apc for god sake.
And a dictator-run country which has arrested or sacked most of its experienced pilots and rampant inflation can't fight an extended war either. Especially when it has also managed to turn most of its neighbors into enemies.

Will the Turkish Air Force fight Greece, for example, with old AIM-120A / B missiles, whose real effectiveness does not exceed the effectiveness of the AIM-7M against, for example, the METEOR?
They claim they have AIM-120C-7 and that they've shot down a Syrian L-39 and 2 Su-24s with it.

And a dictator-run country which has arrested or sacked most of its experienced pilots and rampant inflation can't fight an extended war either. Especially when it has also managed to turn most of its neighbors into enemies.

Turkey is not a dictatorship nor has majority of the pilots ever been let go. Its more then capable of dealing with whatever your extremely indebted country can scrape together. You are literally the second most indebted country in the world, all in a vain attempt to keep up with the Turkish Armed Forces whilst we haven't even been on the 2% defence spending threshold for the better part of 2 decades and building a massive defence industrial complex too boot.

What makes you think a country so poorly ran along with its military hierarchy having a trackrecord of absolute awful decisions and undertakings such as with Israel and Yemen can even began to be considered a serious geopolitical threat. I though Saudi-Arabia made it perfectly clear that just buying some shiny toys does not make a military good or capable in any meaningful way.

Is it manufacturing or assembling?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 912824

This is beyond extremely outdated. All of the systems have already been replaced by Turkish subsystems for years already.

What makes you think a country so poorly ran along with its military hierarchy having a trackrecord of absolute awful decisions and undertakings such as with Israel and Yemen can even began to be considered a serious geopolitical threat. I though Saudi-Arabia made it perfectly clear that just buying some shiny toys does not make a military good or capable in any meaningful way.
I think you are replying to someone else here

I think you are replying to someone else here

No its to you all of it. You implied that Turkey's was a dictatorship(albeit authoritarian) in the same respect as Egypt and therefore was somehow an armed forces with substandard capabilities and battle readiness. I implicitly called you out on your bullshit on all points and expanded upon it even further by saying not only is the Egyptian Armed Forces not a threat because they brought some shiny new toys or economically capable of extended war, but are not even considered as a geopolitical rival or advisary. We aren't going to war anytime soon, if anything a rapprochement will probably take place in the near future, some steps had already been undertaken. If Greeks are putting their eggs in the Egypt basket, you are going to get disappointed real quick.

We aren't going to war anytime soon, if anything a rapprochement will probably take place in the near future, some steps had already been undertaken. If Greeks are putting their eggs in the Egypt basket, you are going to get disappointed real quick.
And if you think Egypt is a dictatorship but Turkey is a funpark,then go ahead and admit you're an Erdogan fanboy.

I didn't say Egypt and Turkey will go to war. And you still shouldn't laugh at Egypt's "shiny toys".

And if you think Egypt is a dictatorship but Turkey is a funpark,then go ahead and admit you're an Erdogan fanboy.
You are relatively new here so your ignorance about me and my political ideology is forgivable.

I didn't say Egypt and Turkey will go to war. And you still shouldn't laugh at Egypt's "shiny toys".
No you simply implied at any given moment Turkey's "neighbors" will somehow come to your rescue. Why else are you here continuesly replying within the Egyptian thread lol.

Ther is a 40 year evolving industry with zero ToT, ToT i never heard of only in PDF. I am almost 11 years in the forum first time i heard of ToT was her. Turkish defence industry smart approche to establish a defence industy made us. Not ToT,the dumbest thing ask to somebody to give his secret 😆 . Why do you people think that American or EU countries did give ther technology to us? Because we are nato member? Totally wrong, Turkish goverment demand off-set of work so it can be build in house with maintaining the weapon. With that logic we learned, and after that ther is a certain level you will need to invest in R&D. After that 20 or 30 years later you will eat the fruits.

You need to learn youself, when Aselsan started they begun with small project. What do we need and what can we make in house? So ther first project was walkie talkie for the army. And now we are making encrypted radio who can work in extreme EW attack.

If you think this is a ToT then you should stop😆. Let me give you a example, FLIR systems. Ther was 15 years of R&D to obtain Infrered sensor technology, started with the help of Presidency of Defence Industries. If you think that all that equipments are because of Nato member then you are living dream. Ask your buddy Greece and ther industry, they are worse then you people. Why they do not have something?

watch the video, if you can translate and listen. That nerd guy was part of the project and now he master the science and working after 15 years. Is that a ToT?

After 25 years we have CATS flir, still not at the level of WESCAM but almost ther. First project started end of 90's. After 23 years we have decent product, and againg can you people show us wher the ToT is?

the logic Arab countries are working to start a Defence industry so wrong. Againg nobody will give you ther secret. It doesn't matter how much money you give them, you will not get it. If you invest in your people now, you will eat the fruits 15 or 20 year later.

You are relatively new here so your ignorance about me and my political ideology is forgivable.
I don't know your opinions on Erdogan and your ideology,unfortunately I've rarely seen you post.

No you simply implied at any given moment Turkey's "neighbors" will somehow come to your rescue. Why else are you here continuesly replying within the Egyptian thread lol.
We have great relations with Egypt and common exercises very very often. I don't expect Egypt to come to our rescue,unless their interests are at stake too. That's what countries usually do.

Back
Top Bottom