What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Most Turks are pretty positive towards Egyptian people and me as well. I simply refuse to sugarcoat how I see perceive Egypt's internal corruption and military junta. Why we hate the Egyptian government is rooted in our own history of military coup's and junta's who are at the root of many of our own problems. I don't support the Muslim Brotherhood either if that makes you feel better, in fact I absolutely despise them. We only recently also had an attempted coup 2016, you can image that image is still fresh in our minds.
Umm why are you relating your experience of military coup with ours. ours was different, we demanded Morsi to resign and the army to take over in the streets. your media and all foreign media never mention this part, they only mention the coup, this shows the agenda towards Egypt's army.

Are you still living in 50 years ago Egypt? You need to update your knowledge first..

Egyptian National and Strategic Development Projects: News and Updates

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/egyp...development-projects-news-and-updates.517072/

What you call a foreign design was by an Egyptian owned company in South Africa.. you don't seem to have enough knowledge of the matters you are talking about.. so better further your knowledge before posting on these matters again..

He is not though, its just that most Leaders of Egypt have been absolutely atrocious corrupt POS that Sisi kind of looks better in comparison, but he himself is still extremely corrupt and came to power through a coup. I know this is a defence forum and its cool to talk about getting new toys for our armed forces and new capabilities and doctrines that come along with it, but the fundemental reality of the situation is that Egypt is throwing money like crazy on products it not only can't effectively afford to maintain but is stealing it from the Egyptian people amid a severe economic crisis. The average Egyptian does not have a good income and lives in extremely underdeveloped areas that lack even the most basic infrastructure. All the while he undergoes a pointless New Administrative Capital project that only benefits high to medium-high income class of people. I not only don't like him on a principle level, visa-a-vi coming to power through a coup, but his policies are so god awful that it reminds me of Erdogan himself. Just stupid useless megalomania projects that don't benefit anyone except his own stupid moronic prestige and self-image.
Seems you didn't check the thread @The SC posted. it's not only the administrative capital, there are many more cities and huge infrastructure projects. Your media brainwashed you so hard. Even if we assume he's corrupt, if I could think of any corrupt government I could care less about it, but when I see Turks talk about the Egyptian government it's like you are holding a deep grudge against it, I just don't understand why lol. How does that affect you ?

Last edited:
Some footage of events between India and Egypt
President Sisi receiving his Guard of Honour at Rashtrapati Bhavan
From the bilateral at Hyderabad House
And the Ex Cyclone between Indian Army 10th Para SF and Egyptian Army Sa'ka
India-Egypt are now "Strategic Partners".
And for those interested, here is link to watch the Republic day Parade 2023, with participation from the Egyptian Military
Time is tomorrow at 0900 IST (26 Jan)
@MirageBlue @Gomig-21
@The SC

Last edited:
Ther is a 40 year evolving industry with zero ToT, ToT i never heard of only in PDF. I am almost 11 years in the forum first time i heard of ToT was her. Turkish defence industry smart approche to establish a defence industy made us. Not ToT,the dumbest thing ask to somebody to give his secret 😆 . Why do you people think that American or EU countries did give ther technology to us? Because we are nato member? Totally wrong, Turkish goverment demand off-set of work so it can be build in house with maintaining the weapon. With that logic we learned, and after that ther is a certain level you will need to invest in R&D. After that 20 or 30 years later you will eat the fruits.

You need to learn youself, when Aselsan started they begun with small project. What do we need and what can we make in house? So ther first project was walkie talkie for the army. And now we are making encrypted radio who can work in extreme EW attack.

If you think this is a ToT then you should stop😆. Let me give you a example, FLIR systems. Ther was 15 years of R&D to obtain Infrered sensor technology, started with the help of Presidency of Defence Industries. If you think that all that equipments are because of Nato member then you are living dream. Ask your buddy Greece and ther industry, they are worse then you people. Why they do not have something?

watch the video, if you can translate and listen. That nerd guy was part of the project and now he master the science and working after 15 years. Is that a ToT?

After 25 years we have CATS flir, still not at the level of WESCAM but almost ther. First project started end of 90's. After 23 years we have decent product, and againg can you people show us wher the ToT is?

the logic Arab countries are working to start a Defence industry so wrong. Againg nobody will give you ther secret. It doesn't matter how much money you give them, you will not get it. If you invest in your people now, you will eat the fruits 15 or 20 year later.
I struggled reading your comment because you dont even try to correct your spelling errors, but anyways.
Military projects dont go willy nilly out of nowhere like you claim. Those projects had technical info and some degree of tot before they evolved to what they are now, thats how baykar did it, and thats how aselson did it. Your also forgetting that turkeys economy was doing rather well that time so it heavily contributed to its industrial evolution, while Greece had it worse economically. Now your economy is so bad people can't buy bread in the streets over there. The goal of tot isn't to get secrets per say, but rather the know how of certain systems, and merge them with already existing components with already existing knowledge of research, manufacture, assembling and testing etc. Its egypts beginning in its first decade of starting on its goal for self sufficiency. You had your beginning in the 80s or 90s, and still aren't self sufficient.

The new French defense budget reveals the fate of the French aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle

Congratulations, Egypt has started manufacturing swiftship28 coastal patrol boats..

Egypt is now negotiating the manufacture of Swiftship 35..

Back
Top Bottom