What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Please Mr.EGYPT2100 ... Military Videos only !! ..

this video is important to inspire us than the repetative photos in millitary vidios

this vidio is honorable & recent history of egypt , not just history of the past which been finished by moubarak betrayal for the egyption blood in 1973 and the egyption blood after the delusive peace treaty

LOL ...
yeah right .. EGYPT cant replace over 400 of its old aircrafts !! .. No Money / No pilots / No country ready to sell new jets ..

at this time its half truth economy political situation and overcome of israel is clear so lets hope for future .

Egypt dosen't hate Chinese stuff ! .. F-7 / K-8E (the best version with 33 modifications) / romeo subs / more ...[/COLOR]

what best version are you claiming of K-8 its jet trainer and work as others k-8s tell specialty of K-8ethe owners of K-8 are working on more modern jets if you remember they can upgrade it as they like you forget it?.

The last deal about F-16 b52 .. US approved 24 to Egypt .. Egypt only accepted 20 .. Why that .. ?! ..

aid cut aid cut how many times someone teach it ? sir PSHAMIM work on f-16 program and he was in egypt he told you every thing still you are acting like before.BTW no one will give you this info but here some can better to learn then argue .

About Mirage-2000 numbers .. yes its a mystery .. its not only 19 .. ... there r many resources online refer 2 more than 19 .. there is 1 of them ..

there is no mistry but you guys bulid a mieistry .its clear cut deal and transfer but i know very well your self made think tanks which make happy you guys with these lame jokes .inventory of f-22 raptor is clear let mirage of 80s.

"The $50-million contract allows GAMCO to pursue servicing and upgrade business on Mirage 2000s from other countries. For example, Egypt has 40 and Qatar has 12. Mirages also have been sold to Greece, India, Peru, Abu Dhabi and Taiwan."

again you increasing number to 40 without any prove in last line you say mystery .

And Egypt doesn't produce parts for only 19 .. !

ahahahaah all time same joke we produce parts we produce when you guys understand there is millions of parts and its need billions for produce parts give me list of parts factory images and details as i can give to you abut mirage3-5 in pakistan .these are lame jokes .

"
Defense Production
Air force equipment
• K-8/E Karakorum basic trainer and light attack aircraft
• Parts for F-16
• Parts for Mirage 2000
• Parts for Mystère-Falcon 50 executive aircraft "

parts lists please waitng for knowing more no more jokes please ,

"This Military Factory, affiliated with the Arab Organization for Industrialization (AOI), is engaged in the production of fighter jets and training aircraft; parts and components of the Mirage 2000 in addition to ....."

About Su-35 :
djV50619.jpg

""Russia can supply MiG-29, Su-35 fighters to Egypt - Rosoboronexport
July 25, 2010 14:59
FARNBOROUGH. July 25 (Interfax-AVN) - Rosoboronexport is in technical consultations with the Egyptian Defense Ministry regarding possible supply of Mikoyan MiG-29M2 and Sukhoi Su-35 fighter aircraft, head of the Rosoboronexport's Department of Air Force Special Gear and Services Export Sergei Kornev told Interfax-AVN.
"We held a presentation of the MiG-29M2 and Su-35 aircraft for the Egyptian Defense Ministry. Technical consultations are under way," Kornev said at the Farnborough international airshow near London.
It is too soon to talk about negotiating the supply of these aircraft, he said. "In regard to aircraft, we are at the very beginning of the path," Kornev said.
The company signed with Egypt a contract for the supply of Mikoyan Mi-17V-5 helicopters, he said. "In regard to helicopters, we already have certain results," said Kornev, who heads Rosoboronexport's delegation at the airshow."

they are willing to sold there fighters but in this situation trust me amir you will talking same as today after 10 years abut these fighters because there is nothing on ground .

Yes .. thats true ..
I didn't say F-16s been manufactured in EG .. !!
Egypt refused an american military base back in 90s ..
So , we were able to manufacture F-16 in EG if we wanted to ..
But we don't accept what others do .. foreign military base / CISMOA ..[/COLOR]
[/QUOTE]

link please that you refuse it and whole story link because i know who make this story lolz .back your claims with power not these PS images and one line pics i can make these images on my pc and show you we will got f-22 in 2015 you will agree on this

[=Pakistani Nationalist;2045473]Lol... tht makes it a new product? we also have our P variant much advanced.. look at it.
you don't know it they call it egyption touch like if they touch a thing its become better then world has lolz 4

Im sure USA didnt beg egypt to buy their F-16s.. egypt wanted 24 jets later it reduced the order to 20.

aid cut yaar again and economic issue too

This doesnt mean tht egypt manufactures parts.... its same like our overhauling,repair and maintenance factories for F-7,F-16s,Mirages etc.

they are confuse becuase when TV show some guys open engine and work on it repair they think its menufacture brother its not commen in ME thats why .

Egypt doesnt have t-80,kilo,mig-29,smerch, or tunguska vehicle...
they kept in secret all this you don't know

They were chinese made jets ... assembled in egypt... again Assembly is not the same as manufacturing.

thats mess yaar they use word manufacture like TOPT but don;t know what they are talking k-8 assembly was there for learn to made a modern trainer give jobs to Egyptians but they made it one of greatest k-8 on earth even there is nothing special on it its same as others have . they again and again post modifications but they never show us 10 differences between k-8e and others .

Aim-7 sparrow .. (F-16s / F-4)
MBDA MICA .. (Mirage-2000 / Mirage-5 upg)
R-77 .. (Mig-29 smt2) / (Mig-29 m2 + Su-35 in the future)

CISMOA = Aim-120 AMRAAM

at this time

aim-7=f-16 f-4
Matra R550 Magic-II = mirage-2000 no mica is there

hope = R-77 .. (Mig-29 smt2) / (Mig-29 m2 + Su-35 in the future)

amir

egypt don't have tunguska vehicle , smerch and mig-29 ( at least , till we have an evedence of having the mig 29 , but no tunguska vehicle or smerch because we already have the bm-21 + sakr rockit artillary 122 mm + melrs )

Lol... tht makes it a new product? we also have our P variant much advanced.. look at it.

Im sure USA didnt beg egypt to buy their F-16s.. egypt wanted 24 jets later it reduced the order to 20.

This doesnt mean tht egypt manufactures parts.... its same like our overhauling,repair and maintenance factories for F-7,F-16s,Mirages etc.

319646873.jpg

Egypt doesnt have t-80,kilo,mig-29,smerch, or tunguska vehicle...

Yes ... everything comes from USA... U just need land and man power trained by USA.

They were chinese made jets ... assembled in egypt... again Assembly is not the same as manufacturing..

LAKE INFO ABOUT EGYPTIAN ARMED FORCES !! ..

About t-80/kilo/mig-29/smerch/tunguska/...etc u can search .. me not interesting right now !
And its a funny thing wat u said about everything comes from USA !! .. no doubt u know very few about Egyptian Army ..

About F-16 spare parts :

".. Spare parts for the F-16s, F-4s, E2-Cs, CH-47s, C-130s,
Apaches, Chinooks, and Black Hawks ....."

Egypt: MILITARY FACTORIES

"With the cooperation of Chinese and Western manufacturers, Egypt developed a major domestic industry that assembled aircraft and produced parts. The Egyptian and Pakistani governments reportedly agreed in November 2000 on a major bilateral defense trade agreement which involved the refurbishment of Egyptian Air Force (EAF) aircraft in Pakistan in exchange for the supply of Egyptian F-16A/B spare parts to the Pakistan Air Force (PAF). The deal, which had been in preparation for some time, was reportedly finalized by Pakistan Chief Executive Gen. Pervez Musharraf and senior Egyptian officials at the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) summit in Doha on November 13-14, 2000. What was agreed, reportedly, included: ..........................

* Provision by Egypt of spare parts for the PAF's appr. 35 F-16A/B fighters "

Egyptian Air Force

Anyway .. the future jet fighters .. basically.. will b from Russia .. the last big military deals were from Russia .. T-80/ Buk-M/ Tor-M/ Tunguska/ Smerch/ Mig-29/ Kilo subs ....etc
[/COLOR]

Brother Amir, Egypt already has M270 MLRS system, so why do you think the Smerch is being ordered/inducted (if ever it is)?
Army_mlrs_1982_02-550x687.jpg

amir

egypt don't have tunguska vehicle , smerch and mig-29 ( at least , till we have an evedence of having the mig 29 , but no tunguska vehicle or smerch because we already have the bm-21 + sakr rockit artillary 122 mm + melrs )

Brother Amir, Egypt already has M270 MLRS system, so why do you think the Smerch is being ordered/inducted (if ever it is)?

egypt don't have ..................... because we already have ................

To my Egyptian brother .. and pple who thank him for his useful posts here ..
It seems that u know nothing about egyptian Strategy ..

Coz if wat u said is true .. then WHY .. ?

Egypt operates 1130 M1A1/A2 ........
WHY still operate 2000+ M60a3 , 600 T-62 , 1500 T-55 (500 in service) , 200 Ramses II (numbers upgraded of m60a3,t-62,t-55 unknown) , at least 34 T-80 .. ??!!

In the Air defence : Why all that .. ?

Western
Patriot / Hawk / Crotal / Avenger / Slamraam / Chaparral / Stinger / ......

Eastern
Sa-2 volga / Sa-3 / Sa-6 / Sa-7 / ZSU-23-4 Shilka / S-125 Pechora 2M / Sa-15 TOR-M1 /Sa-17 Buk m1-2 / Tunguska / ...

Egyptian
Taer Alsabaah / Ain Skr / Sky Gurad (amoun) / Sina 23 / Nile 23 / ..

Some References :
http://i26.servimg.com/u/f26/12/16/08/52/sermis10.jpg
Procurement: <b>July 15, 2002</b>
World Tribune.com: Russian missile executive gunned down in Moscow
Egyptian President Reinforces Friendship with Russia - Kommersant Moscow
EVXpress -
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x415/KRATOS1989/img7004-1.jpg?t=1294693766
http://peoc3t.monmouth.army.mil/cram/pdfs/FAAD C2.pdf

U can check online 4 more .. !!

EAFA_Psig4.gif

you don't know it they call it egyption touch like if they touch a thing its become better then world has lolz 4

aid cut yaar again and economic issue too

they are confuse becuase when TV show some guys open engine and work on it repair they think its menufacture brother its not commen in ME thats why .

they kept in secret all this you don't know

thats mess yaar they use word manufacture like TOPT but don;t know what they are talking k-8 assembly was there for learn to made a modern trainer give jobs to Egyptians but they made it one of greatest k-8 on earth even there is nothing special on it its same as others have . they again and again post modifications but they never show us 10 differences between k-8e and others .

u need 2 Learn alot ..
and all the links i brought here and in other threads .. prove that ..

To my Egyptian brother .. and pple who thank him for his useful posts here ..
It seems that u know nothing about egyptian Strategy ..

Coz if wat u said is true .. then WHY .. ?

Egypt operates 1130 M1A1/A2 ........
WHY still operate 2000+ M60a3 , 600 T-62 , 1500 T-55 (500 in service) , 200 Ramses II (numbers upgraded of m60a3,t-62,t-55 unknown) , at least 34 T-80 .. ??!!

In the Air defence : Why all that .. ?

Western
Patriot / Hawk / Crotal / Avenger / Slamraam / Chaparral / Stinger / ......

Eastern
Sa-2 volga / Sa-3 / Sa-6 / Sa-7 / ZSU-23-4 Shilka / S-125 Pechora 2M / Sa-15 TOR-M1 /Sa-17 Buk m1-2 / Tunguska / ...

Egyptian
Taer Alsabaah / Ain Skr / Sky Gurad (amoun) / Sina 23 / Nile 23 / ..

Some References :
http://i26.servimg.com/u/f26/12/16/08/52/sermis10.jpg
Procurement: <b>July 15, 2002</b>
World Tribune.com: Russian missile executive gunned down in Moscow
Egyptian President Reinforces Friendship with Russia - Kommersant Moscow
EVXpress -
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x415/KRATOS1989/img7004-1.jpg?t=1294693766
http://peoc3t.monmouth.army.mil/cram/pdfs/FAAD C2.pdf

U can check online 4 more .. !!

EAFA_Psig4.gif

Brother why do u make up things? egypt doesnt have t-80s,tunguskas,/Sa-17 Buk m1..

Also what are these:

Tear Alsabaah / Ain Skr / Sky Gurad (amoun) / Sina 23 / Nile 23 / ..

Me making up things .. ?!!!
Did u actually checked the links .. or u just like 2 argue .. ?!?!!

None of them say anything abt ur mig-29s,smerch,kilo subs,t-80s,tunguskas,cairo-2000s(russian mig 1.44),egyptian deal for su-35.............

Is it the language problem? or do u think we r kids?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom