What's new

Egyptian Army - Revolution 2011

nice images many of then very emotional .thanks for post them .heeeeeeeey amir bro i am so sorry are you still angry with me?

nice images many of then very emotional .thanks for post them .heeeeeeeey amir bro i am so sorry are you still angry with me?

Hi Imran , i'm not angry with you brother ..
and i really don't know .. why when some of us criticize our military thinking of manufacturing jf-17 u take it personal ?! ..

we just want something better than f-16 block-52 to face Isreali F-35 in the future ..

once .. we had the chance to produce Mirage-2000 in 80s .. but there was funding problem at that time .. i hope u understand ..

Best wishes to u all ..

Egyptian army - worlds no. 1 ally of israel, administered by CIA freaks. This revolution is nothing but a stage show by Uncle Sam.

Stop trolling you idiot, The Egyptian Armed Forces are patriotic and professional - they did not fire on the protesters - and regarding the revolution, their has never been anything more beautiful. :)

God bless Our Egyptian Brothers and Sisters - may you prosper and our brotherhood increase. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop trolling you idiot, The Egyptian Armed Forces are patriotic and professional - they did not fire on the protesters - and regarding the revolution, their has never been anything more beautiful. :)

God bless Our Egyptian Brothers and Sisters - may you prosper and our brotherhood increase. :)

Ordinary Egyption soldier may be very loyal to his country but what about generals.take the example of intelligence chief suleman,all time favorite of israel.

@Amir_Pharaoh
Brother what is the chance of Akhwanul muslemoon winning the election?

Last edited by a moderator:
and i really don't know .. why when some of us criticize our military thinking of manufacturing jf-17 u take it personal ?! ..

we just want something better than f-16 block-52 to face Isreali F-35 in the future ..

once .. we had the chance to produce Mirage-2000 in 80s .. but there was funding problem at that time .. i hope u understand ..

Best wishes to u all ..

but brother, u must realize, things you cant buy with the affordable money, things you should stop dreaming, as current senario, things which most suits your jobs as well as your pocket...

a-02-01-armc3a9e-de-terre-c3a0-nasr-city-13.jpg

31-01-alexandria-1.jpg

sic3a8ge-de-la-surc3aatc3a9-de-letat-20.jpg

egyptian-army-30-01-33.jpg

egyptian-army-30-01-26.jpg

egyptian-army-30-01-11.jpg

alexandria-29-january-2011-7.jpg

a-06-02-egyptian-armys-general-command-hq-22.jpg

these weapons can used against, iran, lebanon, syria, turkey. Allah save muslims.

Best wishes to u all ..

common dude, we all know how you kick some palestinians in cuurent past, those f-16s might used against muslims, egypt army is the permanent puppet of israel and americans, dont say any bad word against israel in this forum may be cia is watching you and take you down with the help of mossad in cairo.

Generals in Egyptian Army are as much sell outs as some of the Generals in Pakistan Army... Just take a look at Busharaf...

The average soldier probably cries tears of blood at the situation of the Muslims across the world... be it the Pakistani Army or Egyptian Army...

Lets keep that distinction in mind...

InshaAllah all of this is changing... We shall have "our" people in the higher ranks rather than slaves of the US and UK...

Ordinary Egyption soldier may be very loyal to his country but what about generals.take the example of intelligence chief suleman,all time favorite of israel.

@Amir_Pharaoh
Brother what is the chance of Akhwanul muslemoon winning the election?

The Egyptians r very loyal to thier country .. like any1 else 2 thier motherland ..
Betrayal can b anywhere .. ordinary people , politicans , generals ..
Israel wanted Omar suliman 2 b a president after Mubarak .. becoz they know whats his situation about Peace agreement btween us .. that doesn't mean that he is traitor to his country ..

In the other hand .. Israel doesn't want Ikhwan Muslimeen to rule Egypt 1day .. becoz Ikhwan may cancel the peace agreement .. and many Muslim brotherhood leaders like 2 do that ... anyway Ikhwan can win 17-30% in the parliment .. of course this statistic can b changing .. every1'll c thier true power in the next election ..

these weapons can used against, iran, lebanon, syria, turkey. Allah save muslims.

common dude, we all know how you kick some palestinians in cuurent past, those f-16s might used against muslims, egypt army is the permanent puppet of israel and americans, dont say any bad word against israel in this forum may be cia is watching you and take you down with the help of mossad in cairo.

STOP POSTING STUPID THINGS..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom