What's new

Egyptian officials: Israeli drone strikes Sinai rocket-launching site.....

Well,

The Israelis and the Egyptians might need to re-evaluate the Camp David Treaty, especially regarding the no-military zone in Sinai.

demilitarizing the zone makes Heaven to Militants ..The egyptions found Hundred of Smuggling tunnels along the Sinai Border

Me too agree For demilitarized Sinai ..But They need a Over watch to Keep the Militants away

demilitarizing the zone makes Heaven to Militants ..The egyptions found Hundred of Smuggling tunnels along the Sinai Border

Me too agree For demilitarized Sinai ..But They need a Over watch to Keep the Militants away

If it makes heaven for radical groups then the Egyptian Armed Forces will have to squeeze a pinch in there, the best thing they could do is to mobilized troops.

@GR!FF!N

I think we need to get our hands on those U-40 Drones :police: :devil: you were right bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
@GR!FF!N

I think we need to get our hands on those U-40 Drones :police: :devil: you were right bro.

u-40??that one demonstrated by UAE???if they sell it in the international market without much stings or clauses,it'll sell like hot cakes..as every body have seen the power of drones demonstrated by USA.. :smitten:

by the way,if its true that heron and searcher-II can carry missiles,then we already have limited strike capability as we possess unspecified(hundreds as India is the largest operator of both I guess) number of them... :nana:

Well,

The U-40 of the UAE is highly sophisticated tbqh, this has been proven over the last few months as both of Russia and the US were interested in them, so yeah, I think it is more like of a hot potato of you ask me.

The searcher can't carry missiles, but I'm positively sure that the Heron does, maybe, the Israelis agreed to allow India to integrate missiles on theirs since India purchased a large quantities of those Heron.

The ones we are working on participated in our recent military drills with France, but they are still working on integrating missiles on it, it will help us a lot to prevent terrorists from sneaking into our boarders from Yemen :) ..
u-40??that one demonstrated by UAE???if they sell it in the international market without much stings or clauses,it'll sell like hot cakes..as every body have seen the power of drones demonstrated by USA.. :smitten:

by the way,if its true that heron and searcher-II can carry missiles,then we already have limited strike capability as we possess unspecified(hundreds as India is the largest operator of both I guess) number of them... :nana:

One more thing,

I don't think the UAE is willing to sell to everybody in the intl market =| maybe their own friends and allies are the only ones who could get it.

Well,

The U-40 of the UAE is highly sophisticated tbqh, this has been proven over the last few months as both of Russia and the US were interested in them, so yeah, I think it is more like of a hot potato of you ask me.

The searcher can't carry missiles, but I'm positively sure that the Heron does, maybe, the Israelis agreed to allow India to integrate missiles on theirs since India purchased a large quantities of those Heron.

The ones we are working on participated in our recent military drills with France, but they are still working on integrating missiles on it, it will help us a lot to prevent terrorists from sneaking into our boarders from Yemen :) ..

One more thing,

I don't think the UAE is willing to sell to everybody in the intl market =| maybe their own friends and allies are the only ones who could get it.

actually thats what I thought until I came by this......

Rafael has been pushing Spike as a weapons option for UAVs for at least two years. At the 2005 Paris air show Sagem displayed an early mock-up of its Sperwer-B UAV equipped with a single Spike dispenser tube under each wing.

Israel also operates IAI Searcher II and Elbit Hermes 450S unmanned air vehicles, both of which would be capable of carrying at least two Spike missiles in the configuration proposed for Sperwer.

Israel fields armed UAVs in Lebanon

@GR!FF!N

It could be more developed version of the searchers, but I see what you mean. Nothing is impossible for the maker of the drone though.

Thanks for the heads-up though :smart:

@GR!FF!N

It could be more developed version of the searchers, but I see what you mean. Nothing is impossible for the maker of the drone though.

Thanks for the heads-up though :smart:

welcome bro... :smitten:

by the way..go this thread....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/269764-heron-israels-killer-drones.html

watch the video posted..and see the expression of the scientist when the reporter asked if "Heron can carry weapons".. :lol:

"I can tell you..but then I'll have to kill you"... :rofl:

Well,

The Israelis and the Egyptians might need to re-evaluate the Camp David Treaty, especially regarding the no-military zone in Sinai.

Egypt doesn't have the ability to fight these militias without a lot of losses in civilians and in army personnel!! It is not about increasing the forces in Sinai(They already did!!). The Egyptian army needs to train to fight terrorism aside from training for a conventional warfare just like the Israeli army!!

No, Egypt is more than capable to fight those militias in Sinai on condition that the Egyptian armed forces maintains full presence in there. As for the counter terrorism special forces, I was told that Egypt had been working on creating an independent unit for it.

Egypt doesn't have the ability to fight these militias without a lot of losses in civilians and in army personnel!! It is not about increasing the forces in Sinai(They already did!!). The Egyptian army needs to train to fight terrorism aside from training for a conventional warfare just like the Israeli army!!

No, Egypt is more than capable to fight those militias in Sinai on condition that the Egyptian armed forces maintains full presence in there. As for the counter terrorism special forces, I was told that Egypt had been working on creating an independent unit for it.
Drones would help tremendously, i think!! You have to realize that these terrorists use human as shields!! They do their crimes then hide within the people so its very hard to track them.

Drones would help tremendously, i think!! You have to realize that these terrorists use human as shields!! They do their crimes then hide within the people so its very hard to track them.

You guys are going to get your drones from Turkey soon, so no worries.

The use of human shield isn't something new, you guys will come up with a strategy to counter this technique.

Back
Top Bottom