What's new

Egyptian presidential election, 2014

agentny17

Reaction score
Country
Egypt
Number of Egyptian expats voting exceeds January referendum
Presidential Election Commission announced that over 100,000 voters have cast their ballot in polling stations overseas, with two more days of overseas voting left

The number of Egyptian expatriates casting their ballots so far in the May presidential election has exceeded the number of expatriate voters in the constitutional referendum in January, the Presidential Election Commission (PEC) reported.

The official body said that by 3:30pm CLT, 107,116 Egyptians had voted at polling stations set up at Egypt's embassies and consulates worldwide, the commission announced in a Friday statement.

A total of 107,041 Egyptians voted in the January referendum, around 15 percent of eligible expat voters.

Expatriate voting started on Thursday and will close on Sunday. Polls in Egypt will be open 26-27 May.

A total of 144 embassies and consulates are serving as polling stations in 124 different countries.

No facilities are available in Libya, Syria, the Central African Republic and Somalia for security reasons. Egyptians who reside in these countries will have to travel to nearby countries where other polling stations may receive them.

Voters are choosing between just two candidates: former army chief Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi, the favourite, and Nasserist politician Hamdeen Sabahi.
Number of Egyptian expats voting exceeds January referendum - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online

BnxRB-_IMAAMIbL.jpg

Its hardly an election, its like me playing squash on my own. Sisi is going to win because he has to. Egypt has finally found what it was looking for, a chicken that came back to the same oak tree again.

Last edited:
Its hardly an election, its like me playing squash on my own. Sisi is going to win because he has to. Egypt has finally found what it was looking for, a chicken that came back to the same oak tree again.

And ?

i want you to keep saying this until you feel better

What happens in Egypt has zilch impact on Pakistan or me. Maybe a bunch of Islamofascists from Jamat-i-Islami running a mock on public roads at best, whom we'd byton back to their sleepy holes.

Henceforth my perspective is that of a foreigner. We want to see Egypt a progressing and prosperous nation. Sisi is a man who cannot deliever it.

Sisi is a pussy...... New Firon...... Killer..... He is a crossbreed of donkey, monkey and pig....

I personally don't like MB either, in any way. But I also think Sisi is not good as a president. History has shown military guys in political posts don't work out very well. The best option would be he go away and let others run for president. He could also announce his favorite candidate.

Anyway, whatever others say, it's up to Egyptians to decide and I really wish for a prosperous Egypt where it can gain back its influence and greatness in Arab world. I hope Sisi can do the job properly.

What a joke.

"elections"? LMAO! :lol:

Just like Mubarak used to have "elections" and used to win "97% votes" :rofl:

Dumb Egyptians who toppled their *elected* government has made Egypt look like a joke of this world.

Sisi isn't a states man. His first interview was so horrendous.

Military was ruling Egypt..and it will keep ruling Egypt. Egypt is nothing but another disfunctional African hellhole.

No power to people. Same goes for Pakistan, if any Egyptian is thinking of pointing fingers at Pakistan.

What a joke.

"elections"? LMAO! :lol:

Just like Mubarak used to have "elections" and used to win "97% votes" :rofl:

Dumb Egyptians who toppled their *elected* government has made Egypt look like a joke of this world.

Sisi isn't a states man. His first interview was so horrendous.

Military was ruling Egypt..and it will keep ruling Egypt. Egypt is nothing but another disfunctional African hellhole.

No power to people. Same goes for Pakistan, if any Egyptian is thinking of pointing fingers at Pakistan.
i will not insult pakistan it is a good country and good people also stupid people are everywhere even here in Egypt

Am I confused....... I'm talking about that Firon who thinks he is Allah and Prophet Musa A.S wage war against him......

Is calling someone Firon complement or bad name????

Back
Top Bottom