What's new

Egyptians complain over Netflix depiction of Cleopatra as black

They have shown his Mummy, take a look at it and his family tree. Brother-sister, father-daughter marriage was the norm. With the severe inbreeding in the royalty their definition of beauty would have been different. Couple of centuries ago in the West, fatty women were considered desirable. Here is Cleopatra the inbred beauty queen 😊.
Reconstructions are extremely hypothetical. If you have the skull,you know how some basic aspects of the head looked like. But you don't really know what was actually on the surface. It's completely fictionary.

Reconstructions are extremely hypothetical. If you have the skull,you know how some basic aspects of the head looked like. But you don't really know what was actually on the surface. It's completely fictionary.
What century are you from. They have his Mummy which they scan and X-ray and know what every part of his body looks like.

That's because the media portrayal is steeped in political correctness and not historical fact. Cleopatra was Greek. She was actually foreign to Egypt.

But with the rise of Wokeism in Hollywood, to simply state actual historical facts like this that contradict the Black Nationalist agenda is considered racist.

Cleopatra was Greek, it's that simple. Doesn't mean there is anything wrong with being Black, she just was not Black.

Nothing to do with wokeism or could be surface level. Jada pinkett Is completely dumb bimbo and needs the biggest slap and kick.

On a deeper level the powers want to create division, social tension as well. In Egypt due to white man's gift and and real life of status quo of white man capitalism and social form. Always prefers whiter skin, this been developed in to many brown cultures one obvious one is white passing privileges. There are many different groups that have some what maintain their ethnicity to a certain spectrum. Some have darker skin and some have lighter skin and different types of hair. Egypt has had many different ancient dna in puts then you have colonials guy coming into the mix.

There fore there is bound to be some social tension.

Again jade pink is a dumb p.o.s of trash. There Benin, and the way their city planning is a head of time and the way their knowledge is used today.

West Africans had maternity delivery rates as successful as early modern medicine I believe. These practices went way deeper.

Also you had those guy in some in South African that developed their number system and was one of the first to develop an accurate calender resembling the modern one.

A good educated Mali , nit even top tier know around 10 languages and was literate in them and also knew was mathematical adept. Which really scared Europeans to be honest.

Nothing to do with wokeism or could be surface level. Jada pinkett Is completely dumb bimbo and needs the biggest slap and kick.

On a deeper level the powers want to create division, social tension as well. In Egypt due to white man's gift and and real life of status quo of white man capitalism and social form. Always prefers whiter skin, this been developed in to many brown cultures one obvious one is white passing privileges. There are many different groups that have some what maintain their ethnicity to a certain spectrum. Some have darker skin and some have lighter skin and different types of hair. Egypt has had many different ancient dna in puts then you have colonials guy coming into the mix.

There fore there is bound to be some social tension.

Again jade pink is a dumb p.o.s of trash. There Benin, and the way their city planning is a head of time and the way their knowledge is used today.

West Africans had maternity delivery rates as successful as early modern medicine I believe. These practices went way deeper.

Also you had those guy in some in South African that developed their number system and was one of the first to develop an accurate calender resembling the modern one.

A good educated Mali , nit even top tier know around 10 languages and was literate in them and also knew was mathematical adept. Which really scared Europeans to be honest.

African - American zionism coming near you. Get ready Egyptians to be in west bank and gaza style areas .

Most of afro Americans came from west Africa any way. Also sadly alot were Muslim.

Get ready for African American food of mac ' d and also various other things.

The world is in a sad state of affairs.

Last edited:
I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT HIS MUMMY.

I'm not talking about facial reconstruction based on skulls.
Then what are you talking about. You make no sense. Watch the video. The transition from skull-to-face is remarkably realistic and astonishing. He did an amazing job. Face and body reconstruction are probably at least 90% accurate, and he ain't pretty.

Then what are you talking about. You make no sense. Watch the video. The transition from skull-to-face is remarkably realistic and astonishing. He did an amazing job. Face and body reconstruction are probably at least 90% accurate, and he ain't pretty.
I'm not talking about a mummy. I'm talking about people who don't have mummies left,but only the skull left.

Jinnah was portrayed by white British actor Christoper Lee in 1998 movie Jinnah. There was a lot of hoohahoo about it back in the days for obvious reasons.

But that was the whitewashing era. Now is the blackwashing era, so I'm sure next time Jinnah will be black. lol

View attachment 925604

Yes and Christopher Lee could pass as 'Jinnah' easily. They were both Caucasians. Heck, if you remember the 1980s Pakistani soap tv soap operas, there were often Pakistani actors shown in White/Westerners roles such as some British colonial officer etc.
PS. It is a different matter that they had to choose Ben Kingsley for 'Gandhi' ;)

Yes and Christopher Lee could pass as 'Jinnah' easily. They were both Caucasians. Heck, if you remember the 1980s Pakistani soap tv soap operas, there were often Pakistani actors shown in White/Westerners roles such as some British colonial officer etc.
PS. It is a different matter that they had to choose Ben Kingsley for 'Gandhi' ;)
I get the message what you tried to convey.

I just don't like the term Caucasians for us. I find it very very offensive. Let's just keep it for the people of European descent.

Yes and Christopher Lee could pass as 'Jinnah' easily.
a bunch of people can pass for anything but id rather have a Pakistani play Jinnah than a gora- ykwim?
They were both Caucasians.
not a fan of this term to describe our people (no matter the technicalities of it all) - As A-we are a very diverse people, so they can't label us under one umbrella term B- I associate this term with Europeans
Heck, if you remember the 1980s Pakistani soap tv soap operas, there were often Pakistani actors shown in White/Westerners roles such as some British colonial officer etc.
:cry: :cry: Orya Maqbool Jan played a colonial officer character with the thickest Pakistani accent ever, I was dead lol :lol:

You mean they not racist when there are dead, a sleep or taking dump

No just that not all of them are like that. I met a few like-minded ones, but yes I am aware of how widespread their racism and hypocrisy is. I have no liking for such Egyptians.

I wait for "Anne Frank" as such a newer Netflix version....or "Tarzan"....

No just that not all of them are like that. I met a few like-minded ones, but yes I am aware of how widespread their racism and hypocrisy is. I have no liking for such Egyptians.

But through your own admission most of the are racists ? Right ?

I wait for "Anne Frank" as such a newer Netflix version....or "Tarzan"....
Tarzan will always be white. Even Netflix does not have the balls to make Tarzan black.

Back
Top Bottom